Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / . (8755 Views)

Top Clubs Squads For 2013/2014 Uefa Champions League / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / The Best Clubs In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by abafetch: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2014
When will there be a trials again in 9Ja ///.....
Re: . by bukarbi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
chucky234:
You are truly a stupi:d boy,I have done something you can never do for Nlanders in your pathetic and miserable life. I have sold laptops,phone,tablets to Nlanders at far below market price. My records here speaks for itself,I recently bought 30 pieces of Samsung galaxy pockets from Samsung at the rate of N18,900 per unit then sold to Nlanders for about N16,500 per unit because they were many of them who wanted the phone. If you think I am hungry then have a rethink because a rich dossier in the international market,I served Sure King Petroleum Corp.,Hongkong,Global Rice Sarl and J & W Rice Company in Bangkok,Thailand,partnered with an Austrian American name Gottlieb W. Keller to bring Paradise Renewables Inc,California to Nigeria for Green projects, google is there for to find out from them if know anyone by the name Chuck in Nigeria..
Working with players is easy because you have a mandate signed with the players,the terms of the mandate is clearly spelt out and you don't force players to sign if they are not ok with the terms of the agreement.
Before a player travel for a trial there must be a formal invitation from the club which the player is suppose to confirm the genuinity of the invitation as the invitation is always on clubs official letterhead,to help players secure visas the club will have to provide the embassy directly with certain documents like players insurance papers.
If you are taken the players to Europe for a youth tournament where clubs' scouts will be present to pick players based on their performances there will also be a formal invitation from the organizers of the tournament with contact details on their letterhead.
There is nothing hidden about it,I also have direct contact with Esprit Football Academy in the UK (www.esprit-fa.com),I just received the information for the upcoming short courses at the Academy Mr. Alistair Boyd-Meaney.
I have given you all detailed information which I think no dubious minded person would provide you with,its left for your to utilized your brain by carrying due diligence on my personality.
Like I said,I already have my players because I have a football academy in Naifor in Edo state,all I wanted was to help few players here but a dumb man like you will always find it hard to comprehend because of your ITK attitude.
Chucky234 i am highly impressed by your words.. If truelly what you said of your self is real.. Please i want to have your contact either on facebook or twitter.. Football runs in my blood.. I need to chat with you chucky234 please..
Re: . by chucky234(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
bukarbi:

Chucky234 i am highly impressed by your words.. If truelly what you said of your self is real.. Please i want to have your contact either on facebook or twitter.. Football runs in my blood.. I need to chat with you chucky234 please..
Are you a player ?
Re: . by bukarbi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
chucky234:
Are you a player ?
yes i am a player
Re: . by chucky234(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
bukarbi:

yes i am a player
call me on zero eight zero two four four zero three eight one seven.
Re: . by bukarbi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
chucky234:
call me on zero eight zero two four four zero three eight one seven.
i have been calling the digits throughout the day but it keep telling me to leave a voice message..
Re: . by chucky234(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
bukarbi:

i have been calling the digits throughout the day but it keep telling me to leave a voice message..
Was on the road, you can call me now.
Re: . by jayfun123: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
@chucky234 ....pls can I have ur contact?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2017 / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Manchester United Vs West Bromwich (0 - 0) On 1st April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.