Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200633 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
For those coming to Ireland, my advise is to apply to schools outside Dublin. The rent in Dublin is crazy and too much exploitations is going on here from the landlords.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lovesavvi: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chimumsy20:
For those coming to Ireland, my advise is to apply to schools outside Dublin. The rent in Dublin is crazy and too much exploitations is going on here from the landlords.
thanks ,pls which city is good BTW Limerick nd cork. thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chimumsy20:
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
geobukky:

Lolz

Houses much more cheaper in Dundalk, Drogheda, Leitrim, Longford, Donegal, Roscommon

I prefer Dundalk because it is just 20 minutes by train from Dundalk to the UK. grin . See my house see newry UK.. lot of people live in Dundalk but work in UK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Chimumsy20:

Whats the average Rent range in Ireland ?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by frostmate: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hi Dotcomnamename

Please how easy is it to get a job in Ireland, be it part time or full time if I were doing my studies there compared to UK, Australia or Canada.

How much is rent for a studio or one bed in Dublin? I believe jobs will be plenty there, it being the capital.

Is it possible residing outskirts of Dublin and working in Dublin?

What is transport like in and out of Dublin? Is it easily accessible and cheap? Rent should be cheaper outside Dublin in other states.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by adesbaba: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
who knows anything about Dublin business school
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chuksbae: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2017
fpeter:

Please how did it go?

It was a success. Am in Dublin now
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2017
PLEASE NOTE:

This thread is only for Irish VISIT/TOURIST Visa Applicants.

For information about STUDENT VISA Application please visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/4056995/general-irish-student-visa-work

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2017
adesbaba:

Look for a better school.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chimumsy20: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2017
pristine88:

Whats the average Rent range in Ireland ?

For Dublin, a single room goes from 500 euros upwards and mind u,it isn't in city centre
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by ICaSNg(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
adesbaba:

What would you like to know?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Arelyn: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
premiere:
What an organized thread. I am impressed. Please, i got a job as a Nurse in a Nursing home in Ireland. My employer is willing to finance the travelling expense including flight ticket and accommodation. I have applied for the Atypical working scheme, awaiting approval. I am hoping to apply for type D visa once approved. Please, on a scale of 0-10, what are my chances of getting the visa? Thanks.

Hello sis, I am in this same situation you were in last year..i have some questions I would love to ask you
I sent you a mail through nairaland but I don't know how that work, anyway I would really appreciate it if you can contact me with your email on arehhafeez@gmail.com
Thanks for your effort
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Codedmd: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hi everyone on dis thread, u guys are doing a wonderful job here. Please I av a question, does it really mean one must have someone to invite him/her over to Ireland b4 one can visit
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Codedmd:
Hi everyone on dis thread, u guys are doing a wonderful job here. Please I av a question, does it really mean one must have someone to invite him/her over to Ireland b4 one can visit

It is not compulsory. You can can apply as a tourist and stay in a hotel accommodation.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Good day House. Please I would like to seek advice on how to go about refusal below of Ireland visa application.
Their is option of appeal..

1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lanrayx: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:

shocked You mean you only submitted account statement and you want them to issue you a visa with only that? Maybe i don't understand you?

pls does someone not working need to submit his/her account statement if he is sponsored by his parent
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lovesavvi: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Houses much more cheaper in Dundalk, Drogheda, Leitrim, Longford, Donegal, Roscommon

I prefer Dundalk because it is just 20 minutes by train from Dundalk to the UK. grin . See my house see newry UK.. lot of people live in Dundalk but work in UK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I got admission to Dundalk institute of technology pls how is the school, the city and hope there is pertime job opportunity for student , I need to consider all this factor before making my payment to the school. thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by KINGTELLER: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
lovesavvi:
I got admission to Dundalk institute of technology pls how is the school, the city and hope there is pertime job opportunity for student , I need to consider all this factor before making my payment to the school. thanks
What is th e tuition fee cost of your study?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Explain more about what you are looking for?
Give details?
Good day my brother.
My Ireland visa was denied view weeks ago, reason for this is below. I Initial presented my salary Remittance account with the balance of #530,000. But I have separate account for my small scale business am doing apart with a good balance. Could you please suggest me how to go about this.. Bcoz I wasn't mention extra business in my application.
Again. FORMAT How To Respond...Appeal.
It's advisable to seek lawyer to prepare the document with a Heading paper of law firm
My email. xeedorf4real@gmail.com

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Xeedorf:

Good day my brother.
My Ireland visa was denied view weeks ago, reason for this is below. I Initial presented my salary Remittance account with the balance of #530,000. But I have separate account for my small scale business am doing apart with a good balance. Could you please suggest me how to go about this.. Bcoz I wasn't mention extra business in my application.
Again. FORMAT How To Respond...Appeal.
It's advisable to seek lawyer to prepare the document with a Heading paper of law firm
My email. xeedorf4real@gmail.com
hmmm...
Firstly, what are you going for ?
It is not about appealing, it is about addressing the issue to which your visa was denied.
The main issue I can see is Finances, how to address this issue is to show a better prove of available finances.

Give more details on what exactly you applied for, what type of Visa
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

hmmm...
It is not about appealing, it is about addressing the issue to which your visa was denied.
The main issue I can see is Finances, how to address this issue is to show a better prove of available finances.

The account i initial presentend is for salary Remittance account from my employer. While I have another current account in same bank with the Bal of close to 2million. Bcoz I am also an entrepreneur hire people managing that.. But other issues are the problem. Visiting visa I am going for vacation nothing more.even my aunt/reference noted it in her letter that she's going to responsible for my accommodation feeding and any other thing when am around. What next my brother
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

hmmm...

Can a person consult a lawyer to address this issue
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Xeedorf:

The account i initial presentend is for salary Remittance account from my employer. While I have another current account in same bank with the Bal of close to 2million. Bcoz I am also an entrepreneur hire people managing that.. But other issues are the problem. Visiting visa I am going for vacation nothing more.even my aunt/reference noted it in her letter that she's going to responsible for my accommodation feeding and any other thing when am around. What next my brother

You are not very clear and coherent, I am not really understanding you..
You applied for Visit Visa ? is that what it is called in Ireland, I thought it is Tourist Visa undecided (I maybe be wrong though)

It is not about getting a Lawyer or Magistrate, it's about providing all necessary documents.
500k in your account is certainly too small to show as prove of finance for even Kenya Tourist Visa, not to talk about Ireland...

You should submit your account which has 2 million, and attend to all the necessary document checklist for Tourist Visa.
Did you show prove of close relationship with your aunty ??
To be sincere, Aunty is really a far relation, especially in Visa application matters, people get rejected using their Elder brother or sister, not to even mention aunty....
The embassy may not believe or accept her claim of sponsoring your stay!!
The may not also believe that you will return back given your limited finance, and lack of country/home ties...

Just repackage your documents, follow the checklist documentation for tourist visa
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit%20Tourist
attend to each and every one of them, you will most certainly get your visa.

I know people who have appealed their visa decision and it was successful, the did this by themselves..
But if you have money for Lawyer, no problem cool

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
How was the day.
I appreciate your commit alot, it was great!! I keep on mentioning visiting visa instead of Tourist visa, even on Application. Apart from Bank statement &clear link with a reference
My brother I am still a learner, though I hv a travel experience to 3_4 countries.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Xeedorf: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

You are not very clear and coherent, I am not really understanding you..
You applied for Visit Visa ? is that what it is called in Ireland, I thought it is Tourist Visa undecided (I maybe be wrong though)

It is not about getting a Lawyer or Magistrate, it's about providing all necessary documents.
500k in your account is certainly too small to show as prove of finance for even Kenya Tourist Visa, not to talk about Ireland...

You should submit your account which has 2 million, and attend to all the necessary document checklist for Tourist Visa.
Did you show prove of close relationship with your aunty ??
To be sincere, Aunty is really a far relation, especially in Visa application matters, people get rejected using their Elder brother or sister, not to even mention aunty....
The embassy may not believe or accept her claim of sponsoring your stay!!
The may not also believe that you will return back given your limited finance, and lack of country/home ties...

Just repackage your documents, follow the checklist documentation for tourist visa
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit%20Tourist
attend to each and every one of them, you will most certainly get your visa.

I know people who have appealed their visa decision and it was successful, the did this by themselves..
But if you have money for Lawyer, no problem cool

How was the day.
I appreciate your commit alot, it was great!! I keep on mentioning visiting visa instead Tourist visa, even on Application. Apart from Bank statement &clear link with a reference
Kindly find the attached and go thru how I draft the Appeal letter.. My brother I am still a learner, though I hv a travel experience to 3_4 countries.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Xeedorf:

How was the day.
I appreciate your commit alot, it was great!! I keep on mentioning visiting visa instead Tourist visa, even on Application. Apart from Bank statement &clear link with a reference
Kindly find the attached and go thru how I draft the Appeal letter.. My brother I am still a learner, though I hv a travel experience to 3_4 countries.

Which attachment
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello, how can someone apply for nursing degree in Ireland.
She is not science student but will love to apply for nursing course in Ireland.
UK has pre-nursing prog but don't know about Ireland
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which attachment

Mcowubaba will not kill me with laugh this afternoon grin

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xeedorf:

How was the day.

You did not attach anything sir.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xeedorf:
Good day House. Please I would like to seek advice on how to go about refusal below of Ireland visa application.
Their is option of appeal..

Mcowubaba have answered your question correctly. You should submit your account which has 2 million, and attend to all the necessary document checklist for Tourist Visa. Provide any evidence to prove your relationship with your aunty. Appeal the decision as quickly as possible and makesure you enclose a return courier bag. Repackage your documents, follow the checklist documentation for tourist visa
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit%20Tourist .

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Mcowubaba have answered your question correctly. You should submit your account which has 2 million, and attend to all the necessary document checklist for Tourist Visa. Provide any evidence to prove your relationship with your aunty. Appeal the decision as quickly as possible and makesure you enclose a return courier bag. Repackage your documents, follow the checklist documentation for tourist visa
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit%20Tourist .

All the best!
Hello, how can someone apply for nursing degree in Ireland.
She is not science student but will love to apply for nursing course in Ireland.
UK has pre-nursing prog but don't know about Ireland

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.