Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (340020 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2012
Gdmnin y'all.

Password77 we r plzd 2 v u wid us nd we luk 4wd 2 seein mor of ur posts errday.

Emmysteve wyl ur hittin 3-4 buttons i trust u 2 b veri inteligent in wat ur doin! Lagos is over-rated. In no distant tym somany con-artistes includin d Batch C folks wil infiltr8 ds forum wit promises of postin 1 to heaven, we nid 2 b xtra smart. I pray it works out 4 u shaa.

@Ellaine... Lol
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2012
To the moderators IK121 and Jonath0012, our Firstlady, my honourable friends and Colleagues but old and new (including the person that has just ended His nairaland ban); good morning to you all!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Hello everyone!!!!
Emmysteve,sure we can.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Imanuelle:

I often hear such news too..... However it all depends on the color of the button u wanna press.
Hard colors definitely will not fail u.

@emmysteve... U na feri feri feri badt guys! Hmmm.

hahahah you wey know grin
Imanuelle:

I often hear such news too..... However it all depends on the color of the button u wanna press.
Hard colors definitely will not fail u.

@emmysteve... U na feri feri feri badt guys! Hmmm.

hahahah you wey know
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2012
Ellylace: No,hun..I dnt sleep.I'm dat witch in ur ville known for creeping @ night. undecided
LMFAO. #Noted tongue
Ellylace: No,hun..I dnt sleep.I'm dat witch in ur ville known for creeping @ night. undecided
LMFAO. #Noted
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2012
Ellylace: Morning everyone! cheesy
Morning, my First Lady, hw was ur night?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2012
ik121: Gdmnin y'all.

Emmysteve wyl ur hittin 3-4 buttons i trust u 2 b veri inteligent in wat ur doin! Lagos is over-rated. In no distant tym somany con-artistes includin d Batch C folks wil infiltr8 ds forum wit promises of postin 1 to heaven, we nid 2 b xtra smart. I pray it works out 4 u shaa.

@Ellaine... Lol
Amen o bro. Are talking about those scammers? Na dem sabi.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2012
sandylurv: Hello everyone!!!!
Emmysteve,sure we can.
Do you intend to influence yours?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2012
yokiti: To the moderators IK121 and Jonath0012, our Firstlady, my honourable friends and Colleagues but old and new (including the person that has just ended His nairaland ban); good morning to you all!

Gud mornin bro, how was ur night?
have a splendid day!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Emmysteve,sure we can.
what's up, sis.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2012
Emmysteve,sure we can.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by angelajuni(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Itz getting really stronger by d day here.....nice job guys.
Talking abt folks dat wnt to serve in lagos(i follow)......js b careful because i don c guys wia dia runs no click.....js runs and pray
d reason 4 wnting to stay in lag 4 me is for a smooth transition straight aftr service to d system here.i wldnt wnt to go to d north(wich i can neva dream of stayin in) and aftr service,i come bck to lag and start life afresh.......i most likely wnt to settle in anywia i serve......and in Nigeria it can only b lagos,abuja,delta,ibadan,ph and mayb enugu......i js pray my parole click.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]who wants to serve in abj?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Emmysteve: Do you intend to influence yours?
Sure tin,I guess dats d onli way I can get lag.Dnt u intend influencing urs?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
jonath0012:
what's up, sis.
Hello dear
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
ik121: Gdmnin y'all.

thankx ik121 i'll try my best.

...i salute d executive members; jona, 1st lady and others
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Password77(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nw down to biz, we all want to influence our posting to one state or the other and most of us may hv lil or no idea abt wat to expect while serving there...
...so comrades, kindly post any info abt d pros and cons of serving in any state at all so dat members can b fully informed and well prepared for d journey ahead.

PS: i've my eyez on Rivers and Akwa ibom.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Emmysteve(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
sandylurv:
Sure tin,I guess dats d onli way I can get lag.Dnt u intend influencing urs?
yes hopefully it click o, corpers from my state are mostly posted to the core north and i dont want thesame fate to befall me. I see lag as a sure distination though i havent been there before. Lets hear from you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by spartanian(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2012
jonath0012:
Eyah! sorry o, how you con do am?
No worry, baba God go profide another in multiple
I put d money in the back pocket of my jeans trousers and went out, took a bike then trekd a bit ...my pocket Was enmpty wen I checked my picket for d cash o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Enockia(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Er u servin in bayelsa?@ God's ghild
Gods-child:
Hello guys!...This is GODS-CHILD reporting to you live from my father's house!...gringringrin...Most of my mates are in camp right now, but I won't be resuming till Nov. 28...So I hope you guys would permit me to be a part of you...I believe we are all one!

I can see as the House is being built brick by brick, with a very solid foundation...Lets keep the fire burning!!!...

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
[b][/b]
Serving in Lagos: Merits and Demerits

Demerits
1. Accomodation Problems: I have heared too many Lag corpers complaining bitterly about these, some even say if you do not have relatives to squat with, or enough cash to get urself an accomodation, ur experience may not be good o.

2. Not everyone will be paid a state allowance: I read a tread sometimes back where it was confirmed that of all the corpers serving in Lag( batch b 2012 or also) only 600 copers or also were paid state alawi(first to register), while the rest were left to survive on federal alawi.

3.High rate of transportation fare: If you live in lag, you will agree with me alone.

4. Traffic jam plus stress: This is normal in lag. If you can't withstand stress, it's no go area, i beg.
5. Saving may be a mirage: Feeding and transportation fares may consume all your alawi, and before you know what is going on you have little or none to save.

Merits
1. Fast access to information: without gain saying Lag is an excellent place to obtain first hand info bordering on jobadverts, professional course trainings and many more. besides, you will be able to attend job interview easily while you are serving without travelling a long distance.

2. If you are the type that love hustling, Lag is the best place to be

3. Security: At least no fear of Boko boys

4. Weather: It is relatively okay.

These are some of my findings, Please add more.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Password77:
thankx ik121 i'll try my best.

...i salute d executive members; jona, 1st lady and others

remove my cap for you, you too much
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
In addition 2 jonathan's analysis of lagos, errtin he said is also applicable 2 Abj. Abj is evn worst. Most corpers i knw servin hia r doz dat v dia family hia. If ur plannin 2 serv in Abj nd u dnt v a strong footin, m sorri cos ur OYO. I'd b wondrin hw u hpe 2 surviv wt a paltry 19800 wt no xtra. Am nt discouragin anybdy frm wantin 2 serv in Abj bt be rst assurd dat u'd b dsturbin ur parents evry nw nd dn 2 snd u alawee. Fedral govt alawee ko, parents alawee ni, all join.

@password77 rd page 3/4 i tink i treatd d disparity b/w Akwa ibom nd Rivers. I personaly'd luv 2 serv in Akwa ibom. My ex is frm akwa ibom. I'v bn dia b4 nd it wz an amazin xperience.

I also tink Benue state is a luvly place 2 serve(nt 2 settle abeg o!) my best frnd is currently servin dia nd we gist errday. Food r in abundance, u cn buy 10 Big tubers of yam for N500, dry fish, fresh fish, onions, tomatoes r dirty cheap. I dnt knw if d guy exagerated wn he sd u cn rent a house in d state capital for N1,200 p/a
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Abeg mek una no go dey influence go benue o! grin grin
The only caveat according 2 my guy is dat d state is veri backward, even in d state capital u get 2 c mud houses, no doubt my guy is living in a mud house for N1,200 a year rent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If nt dat i dnt lyk dulling tinz i'd workin my postin 2 benue state grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ellylace(f): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
ik121: In addition 2 jonathan's analysis of lagos, errtin he said is also applicable 2 Abj. Abj is evn worst. Most corpers i knw servin hia r doz dat v dia family hia. If ur plannin 2 serv in Abj nd u dnt v a strong footin, m sorri cos ur OYO. I'd b wondrin hw u hpe 2 surviv wt a paltry 19800 wt no xtra. Am nt discouragin anybdy frm wantin 2 serv in Abj bt be rst assurd dat u'd b dsturbin ur parents evry nw nd dn 2 snd u alawee. Fedral govt alawee ko, parents alawee ni, all join.
U're right,IK....its very difficult for those who don't live or hav strng ties here becos everything is expensive and daily upkeep cannot be sustained by D Fed. Govt allowance alone.However,jst like Lagos,there are a lot of opportunities here especially for someone in my field of languages...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Godschild2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
...Good evening House!...I'm forever loyal!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Godschild2(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
ik121: Abeg mek una no go dey influence go benue o! grin grin
The only caveat according 2 my guy is dat d state is veri backward, even in d state capital u get 2 c mud houses, no doubt my guy is living in a mud house for N1,200 a year rent grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao!...I also heard they have the highest rate of HIV peeps...One has to be very careful there.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Godschild2(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Enockia: Er u servin in bayelsa?@ God's ghild

Yeah, not yet though...Our camp opens Nov. 28...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Godschild2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
jonath0012: [b][/b]
Serving in Lagos: Merits and Demerits

Demerits
1. Accomodation Problems: I have heared too many Lag corpers complaining bitterly about these, some even say if you do not have relatives to squat with, or enough cash to get urself an accomodation, ur experience may not be good o.

2. Not everyone will be paid a state allowance: I read a tread sometimes back where it was confirmed that of all the corpers serving in Lag( batch b 2012 or also) only 600 copers or also were paid state alawi(first to register), while the rest were left to survive on federal alawi.

3.High rate of transportation fare: If you live in lag, you will agree with me alone.

4. Traffic jam plus stress: This is normal in lag. If you can't withstand stress, it's no go area, i beg.
5. Saving may be a mirage: Feeding and transportation fares may consume all your alawi, and before you know what is going on you have little or none to save.

Merits
1. Fast access to information: without gain saying Lag is an excellent place to obtain first hand info bordering on jobadverts, professional course trainings and many more. besides, you will be able to attend job interview easily while you are serving without travelling a long distance.

2. If you are the type that love hustling, Lag is the best place to be

3. Security: At least no fear of Boko boys

4. Weather: It is relatively okay.

These are some of my findings, Please add more.

...Good findings!...My thoughts as well...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ik121: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
@Godschild my boss gudevnin sir. Hw wz today? Abeg stop remainin loyal.
I want errbody hia 2 knw dat ur a Boss huh!!(Rick Ross) nt only Rick Ross knwz hw 2 huh lyk a boss.
Godschild is a Boss! All d way 2 Bayelsa...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jonath0012(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
ik121: Abeg mek una no go dey influence go benue o! grin grin

LMAO!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jnrremedy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Can we pls continue with d state analysis. Its very informative
am seriously confused where to influence my posting to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (321) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.