Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? (12062 Views)

Buffet Energy Drink And Vodka Now Available In Abuja. / Whats Your Favourite Sea Food Meat? I Love Sea Food / What Is Your Favorite Relaxation Drink And Recipe? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by kunle86(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
I love lacasera. because is light.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by abiL(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Grey goose mixed with cranberry juice
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Oluwadare: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: Nairaland has become a dumping ground for rubbish post.

The poster didn't even understand what he posted,he said your favourite drink,and why.
And you only listed,are you drunk or what?before posting this rubbish.

*hissed*
y'all would be shouting dumping ground & all that, is anything wrong in catching fun sometime Ni? Besides if there's any thread u dont like you better dont open it remember this is public forum hence an options would always be varies.

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
plendil:

Is garri a drink?
Is Garri a Food?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by lexicon(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Guinness Stout- It has a unique taste and unbeatable quality
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Mavrick2012: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: Nairaland has become a dumping ground for rubbish post.

The poster didn't even understand what he posted,he said your favourite drink,and why.
And you only listed,are you drunk or what?before posting this rubbish.

*hissed*
al dis religious bigots,must evry body like wat u like?hate wat u hate?eat wat u eat?pls note i dnt take alcohol.if i were u i wil just jump n pas d post
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by chucky234(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
A chilled bottle of Seven Up always do the magic for me
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by chucky234(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bimfo:
Is Garri a Food?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
If you make am with hot water na eba but if you put water and sugar e go be drink that's why we say "drink garri"

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by dejiswaggs(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
Whisper..:
Cassava vodka, GEJ caused it angry angry[/color][color=#000099]

Egabmi Oh! grin
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by elari(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
The next one now would be "wats ur favourite style". As for me, codine does it
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Lillyeean(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Any drink I can see through, # I am weird like dat# ..MOUNTAIN DEW to be specific..... CHILLED MOUNTAIN DEW to be more speciffic, CANNED CHILLED MOUNTAIN DEW to be much more specific.....:p
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by PalmTree(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mountain Dew
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Destindave(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lacasera all the time.if i get #100 now,i tell you my mind will first go to that.

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Amya(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
All these talk about booze is making me want to take a stroll with my buds to the nearest joint and order for a chilled bottle of Guiness stout.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Godmann(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
For those that can get it, there are only two drinks uniquely Nigerian - Real Palmy from Enugu Udi axis (usually both sweet and bitter, though with a taste different from guiness stout); and guiness stout itself. Give me the real Palmy any day or chiled stout and you've made my day. I need not tell you how unique our stout is. I love the two more than any food, any day any time.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: If you make am with hot water na eba but if you put water and sugar e go be drink that's why we say "drink garri"
Take My THUMB 4 A like cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Godmann(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Amya: All these talk about booze is making me want to take a stroll with my buds to the nearest joint and order for a chilled bottle of Guiness stout.
I love sitting beside tipsy babes. Wish I can take you out for a drink. know what I mean? drop a line to godman_n@yahoo.com
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by davinchi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
i like Jack Daniels,star
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Francheezy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
jst giv me aCb
nd i wil d0 jst fyn
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by MeGaStReEt: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Acid, it nourishes your body and soul, takes you to the spiritual realms, you might want to try it...

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Osama10(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by nex(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
I love Kiss Mix. The alcoholic content is adequate, and also the sweet taste goes a long way.

Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by NovusHomo(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
GUINNESS is good, sorry, BEST for you.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by yomatty(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
....."33" served chilled+ cat fish grilled wit locust bean,ℓ̊ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ it will gv U̶̲̥̅̊ a sound sleep!!!
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by claremont(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Beer-- Life-long Guinness man grin.
Spirits-- Jack Daniels and coke on the rocks.
I hate plain lager!
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by Osama10(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Right on it now,I love 1759.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by tobechi20(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mine is d blood of christ in holy cominion
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by ORAFA(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
bbpreye: Mine is Guiness stout-beer
Jack Daniels-spirits
Carlo rosie-wines

Among others...

Pls share yours.
AND WHY?
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by ikechukz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cold vita milk drink[soya milk]
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by ORAFA(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Godman_n: For those that can get it, there are only two drinks uniquely Nigerian - Real Palmy from Enugu Udi axis (usually both sweet and bitter, though with a taste different from guiness stout); and guiness stout itself. Give me the real Palmy any day or chiled stout and you've made my day. I need not tell you how unique our stout is. I love the two more than any food, any day any time.
Bros we have sumtin in common, just dat food comes b4 d drink for me. GUINESS EXTRA STOUT anytime anyday.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by ORAFA(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Godman_n: For those that can get it, there are only two drinks uniquely Nigerian - Real Palmy from Enugu Udi axis (usually both sweet and bitter, though with a taste different from guiness stout); and guiness stout itself. Give me the real Palmy any day or chiled stout and you've made my day. I need not tell you how unique our stout is. I love the two more than any food, any day any time.
Bros we have sumtin in common, just dat food comes b4 d drink for me. GUINESS EXTRA STOUT anytime anyday. It relaxes me.
Re: Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? by blessedmayor(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
guinez Harp,Red-Lebel and Andrè rose

World Milk Day: Peak Milk Will Excite Consumers With #BreakfastPolice Rally / Be Careful What You Eat - These Are Canned As Sadines / Why Is Coke Zero Bad For You?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49