Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent (852 Views)

The Difference Between B.tech And B.sc In Civil Service / Please List Of Good Universities In Nigeria Offering Computer Science Bsc / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent by angolag(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Can any one please give me details of any University that offers Logistic Management in Nigeria? Its very urgent please drop your comments. Thank you.
Re: Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent by chineji(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Go to regional maritime university ghana its recognised by the imo and u will get a good education
Re: Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent by angolag(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thanks for the reply..Please were are you based?
Re: Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent by Dechidi: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hello,

if you have interest to study in Turkey/Cyprus, scan and send copies of your WAEC/BIRTH certificate to my email at chindu2003@yahoo.com so that i will use the doc to facilitate your admission

Regina Agency
Re: Any University In Nigeria Offering B.sc In Logistic Management ?? Urgent by angolag(m): 2:02am On Nov 07, 2012
Dechidi: Hello,

if you have interest to study in Turkey/Cyprus, scan and send copies of your WAEC/BIRTH certificate to my email at chindu2003@yahoo.com so that i will use the doc to facilitate your admission

Regina Agency

@Regina thank you, I know what I am looking for.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Word 'she' Always Used 4 Country,company And The Likes? / JAMB Remark-now Is The Time To Prove MAZI DIBU Wrong.will This Succeed Or Not? / ASUU Strike.how True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.