Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis (10014 Views)

How Do I Download Whatsapp On My Windows 6.1 Mobile / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by claycares: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hey peeps,
Please I need to know if the Blackberry OS 7.1 Mobile Hotspot work on MTN N3000 BIS. I prefer using one data plan and connect my PC, tablet and other devices to it.

I'm presently using Airtel but the 1GB limit is insufficient for me. I've tried the MTN N1500 plan and it didn't work. In fact, it wiped my money.

Please drop me a line if you've got any idea.

Thanks peeps.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by puskin: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
Don't bother yourself.....it won't work.
Continue using your Airtel......if U exhaust it.......subscribe again.....shikena.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by claycares: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Alright, thanks. But friend of mine said he's using it on his 9930 and he's connecting both his Acer Iconia tablet PC and his laptop. So I'm wondering if that is possible with my Bold 9900 as well?
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by claycares: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by puskin: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Try your luck then.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by claycares: 6:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Thank you so much
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by amblors(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2012
MTN,Glo n Etisalat BIS doesn't function as a hotspot, either on the 3K plans or enterprise plans.
You'll need a regular data plan to do that, so stick with ur airtel if u need that facility
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by claycares: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
amblors: MTN,Glo n Etisalat BIS doesn't function as a hotspot, either on the 3K plans or enterprise plans.
You'll need a regular data plan to do that, so stick with ur airtel if u need that facility

Alright thanks
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
I've never had any luck getting it to work. Stick to the Airtel Complete plan, it's the only option that works.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by Chikebrain: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Boss you could use an MTN BIS plan through a tweak to browse unlimted on your PC and then turn your laptop to a wireless hotspot through the use of connectify so that your other devices (smartphone, laptops et al) can connect through it and browse unlimited. For more info send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by opskie: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
Chikebrain: Boss you could use an MTN BIS plan through a tweak to browse unlimted on your PC and then turn your laptop to a wireless hotspot through the use of connectify so that your other devices (smartphone, laptops et al) can connect through it and browse unlimited. For more info send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com

Oh great! U can as well post the shht right here, otherwise its scam.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by Chikebrain: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2012
opskie:

Oh great! U can as well post the shht right here, otherwise its scam.
It's scam yet people have been sending mails and i have been configuring it for them. Moreso its a VPN software which almost everyone knows about. I believe you are scam that why you believe everyone is a scam. You can mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com if you need. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by opskie: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by Chikebrain: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
opskie:

Oh Congrats! mr configurer, tell me what I don't alredy know..as if its not the same ol nairaland..
U can Keep ur shht to ur self mr.. I don't need it.
Silence is the best answer given to an ignorant fool.
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by anitank(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
tried everything i could to activate my glo mobile hotspot so i could use my tablet to browse. i guess this thread explains it. getting an airtel line tomorrow
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by Chikebrain: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2012
anitank: tried everything i could to activate my glo mobile hotspot so i could use my tablet to browse. i guess this thread explains it. getting an airtel line tomorrow
Hello, I'll advise If you have a PC, go for the unlimited internet offered through the use of an MTN BIS and a VPN software that connects through UDP and turn your laptop to a hotspot and connecting your tablets and other wifi devices to the hotspot.
You could mail me on chike.louis@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by anitank(f): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2012
It keeps telling me to contact service provider, even with my airtel line cry
@Op pls how did u get urs to work? I use bold 9930
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by orlaryhincah(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2013
it should be working now due to some changes
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by vikkox7: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please i need help i m using airtel on my bb 9810 with hptspot enabled but if I try to connect with my tablet it will say authentication faild and the wifi is passworded plz what do i need to do to be able to use it with my tablet? I need help
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by vikkox7: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Does airtel bb plan of 1,500 works with hotspot? I can't connect with my tablet plz help!
Re: Blackberry Os 7.1 Mobile Hotspot Does It Work On Mtn N3000 Bis by vikkox7: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
What airtel bis plan do i have to sub to enable my bb hotspot to work with my tablet?

I m currently on the bb 1,500 but it does not work with my hotspot as it has a secured password..help plz

(1) (Reply)

The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best / Best Sites To Download Apps For Nokia E6 / Please Help, My Phone Is Sending Messages To Unknown Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.