Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, (10795 Views)

fayose Rejects Mimiko As PDP Governors’ Forum Chair / ‘There would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’ - Pastor Kalejaiye / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Against Jonathan’s Sole Candidacy Oct. 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2012
changeagent: Pls can anyone help me out, i don't know how to start up a conversation let alone of making headline on Nairaland.pls no abusive word
you want to make headline?learn how to write first,then if your post in good enough,it will make headlines,abi u think say dem dey pay to make headline?
Aspa creating a topic,go to the relevant room for your topic,then click on create new topic,then add the subject,then type the message or the body,then click on submit .then go on 30days dry fasting for it to make headline. simple as ABC..
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by bashydemy(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2012
This tunde Bakare most be smoking Igbo before going to the alter. Why can't he prophesies during his Buhari/Bakare campaign?
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Classicalman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: you are a fool,what brought the issue of tribalism here?yoruba is far better than that your God forsaken tribe,if I had my way,all ibos would be killed..,cos their existence on earth is a waste of land..idiotic tribe.
Hahahhaaa....Coward like u hide behind the safety of their laptops to spit rubbish. Typical. Come say it to my face and see if you wont lose all your teeth from that ugly face of yours.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by mallorca(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Oracle of God we don hear
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pastor TB has started again with his politically motivated prophecies. Let us wait and see if this will come to pass.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
This sounds like a political campaign than a sermon. Well let's see what wiil happen on October 20.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Classicalman: Hahahhaaa....Coward like u hide behind the safety of their laptops to spit rubbish. Typical. Come say it to my face and see if you wont lose all your teeth from that ugly face of yours.
with the way u stalk me,it seems am ur celebrity on nairaland.go get a life,ewu.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Traffic: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
Thank you Pastor,May God in His infinite mercy give us your type in this nation.I've always been blessed by your committment to God and selflessness.
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by rasputinn(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
Since when did the opinion of a mere man like Bakare become prophesy?

Well as far as the Ondo elections go,I don't need Mr Bakare to tell me what is obvious already,besides for him,its just a case of sour grapes,the dude is still mad at Tinubu for recommending that he and Ribadu be dropped for Buhari and Tinubu to fly the flag of their ill-thought out and failed gang up during the 2011 presidential elections
Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by DarlingtonDC: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2012
The mentality of the average Nigerian baffles me beyond comprehension! I wonder how we can be so ignorant & ideologically impoverished! If the church of God cannot be an instrument of change & radical transformation in a country like ours, I wonder where else we can turn to for redemption! Throughout the annals of history, God has constantly raised up leaders from the church who will set a new standard for National transformation!
Martin Luther King Jr. remains an indelible figure in American history and politics! ArchBishop Desmond Tutu will never be forgotten in the political history of South Africa- so since when has it become a Taboo for a Pastor to become involved in National Politics moreso in a country like ours where most despicable tendencies have become the norm? Like it or not, Dr. Tunde Bakare is a man sent from God & I am so glad that we have a voice like him still speaking in our time when the voice of others have sold their voices for fat cheques & juicy contracts!
If God has set a purpose for him to become vice President or even the President of this country, none of you impoverished minds can stop it!!! Change is coming to our great Nation & you can either join the voices sincerely crying for change or be swept aside!!! You all voted a man without shoes & now, he is on a revenge mission to make sure that the entire Nation becomes shoeless!!! The Goodluck most of you sang has become badluck before your very eyes! Consider the bloodshed & the wave of Natural disasters plaguing the Nation such as never been heard before!!! The floods have come & famine looms around the corner!!!These are tell tale signs of Gods Wrath on a people that cannot blush!!! Seperate yourselves from the evil in the Nation or be consumed by the wrath that is to come!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Elections: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prophesies Mimiko as Winner Oct 20 Poll, by Ejine(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2012
garri_gangster 7:15am - Oct 08:
Are the AC-HEN dogs on this forum surprised? It is already an open secret that come October 20, dey would come a distant third behind the LP and d PDP at the Ondo Gubernatorial elections.

And so it came to pass...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Opposition Parties Deny Allegiance To Buhari / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP / Women Not Subordinate To Men - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.