Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,619 members, 7,843,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (42047 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by tjskii(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Shez such a pretty lady but in dire need of a stylist ,she just looks all ova d place,those outfits and shoes-zero undecided

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ochukoccna: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Just another high priced... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by emenim(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2012
Great pictures, looking so gorgeously dressed.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by MissyB3(f): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Why would anyone not see anything good in these pictures?! undecided
Nadia has never gotten it this right . . .She killed it.

The only flop is in the 6th outfit, everything else is on point - Outfits, smile, pose etc

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by reeeT(f): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2012
I luv d gown and flat sandals,d short b singlet,skirt and shirt bt d rest of dem are like she is a band 4mad people.her hair?ouchhhhh...seriousli,she hasnt change she is looking the same....all in all,she looks ok. cool
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Sunymoore(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2012
And for God sake how did her fitting affect me
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by crazygod(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmm. I love gurls with tight backside, sexy hips, flat belly, very inviting bosoms. Hmmm nadiaaaa. (Stop day-dreaming, guy wake-up, its not real)
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by jigawatts(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Yomieluv: Nice one,she's pretty,how I wish that am the lucky man in her life.. She's my dream girl.."BUari,I LOVE YOU"*shouting*

undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2012
That hair no make sense
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by browncool(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2012
@ bbpreye
Do you had to repeat the photos? What a waste of space
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2012
She isn't looking so hot like i expected. Yes yes yes she needs a stylist
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Kk4(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2012
I see haters. The chic go hard joor. Nigerian actress just dey uppgrade, wonder when d actors go join the mix.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Goldieluks: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2012
She's just like every other mixed raced girl, nothing new jare!
NEXT!
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by DrChatNuff: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2012
Who's the slapper..lotta hugli gal
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by megxo(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
she used d yellow shoe twice>>>>>>>>> smiley

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Ninilowo(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Eh eh?
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Bobbybenard(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2012
She's indid a paragon of beauty
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by johnstar(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2012
phrankar: Not looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected undecidedNot looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected
sign of jealousy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by dasparrow: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Post

Why the negative comments? Anyways, to me, she looks nice but her hair could have been better styled.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by 2sa2: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
jennykadry: Where are the paparazzi's? it's a huge shame though that NOllywood actors are not as popular as they should be when they travel out of Africa.

She still needs a stylist though.

what did u just say? u must be high.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
2sa2:

what did u just say? u must be high.

....And you, Low
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by 2sa2: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
jennykadry:

....And you, Low
High on cheap drugs grin grin grin
she looks good dig? bad belle tongue tongue
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by mallorca(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
who com b dis Ojuju Calabar again?
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by mamagee3(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
She looks good!!! More grease to her elbow.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Leobreezy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
phrankar: Not looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected undecidedNot looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected
Jealousy!
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Leobreezy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Abeg d babe looks stunning jor, she wants 2 look healthy and i respect that. Our chubby naija babes should borrow a leaf from her and LOSE SOME WEIGHT. Its a bit nauseating seeing girls with paunchy stomachs wearing tight t-shirts. Worst thing is dat they'll still be forming. *spits*
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
browncool: @ bbpreye
Do you had to repeat the photos? What a waste of space

It was a mistake pls, am sorry. The "garri" I was eating was in my right hand so I used the left hand to type. Am really sorry, na the akwa-ibom girl wey prepare this ikpofiodot soup naim cause am! Anyways nadia looks cool to me sha, babes hate babes!

1 Like

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by preeky: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
She is so overdone why nadia? how i wish you could just remain simple
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ivorybabe88(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Legit1: Is she African?

Plus,where were those pics taken? undecided
Shes a ghanian actress, it looks like los angelas, california

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) / Henry Onyeka Nwankwo Shot In Spine By Soldier: Angela Okorie Seeks Support / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.