Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,575 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (42050 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ivorybabe88(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
i dont know why females always hate other females, she looks great, and in america, the way she is styled is whats trending right now, many wouldnt know, so STOP THE HATE, PLS tongue
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
phrankar: Not looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected undecidedNot looking fine jor.....her dress combo is nt collected
you fine reach her? Make we see ur picture na! Haba! People will always say bad things about other people. The girl is fine. Haterzzzzzz
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by SoloKoree(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Katherina Petrova of VAmpires' Diaries..... Whoops
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by AKobo4urthought: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
jennykadry: Where are the paparazzi's? it's a huge shame though that NOllywood actors are not as popular as they should be when they travel out of Africa.

She still needs a stylist though.

dats becus dey are all local champions, it is only in africa dat dey can raise dier hands up and act lyk dey are something.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by ELVIKING(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Pls. She is not fine again oooo, Y must ladies n guys prefare dis emaciated n bony look, lep ni. I luv a gidigba lady anytime any day not dis sickly look.
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by Zubeike(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2012
elari: . . . 4 d sake of fotospeak, everything she wore looks cheap, xpecially the BIKE
Dats one big problem with we nigerians, most she wear expencive tings, can't she just look simply and african? Dis de reason y kellyhansem went to do tattoo of $4000 wen floods are killing his fans and distroying there propatys... NAIJA. May God help u ppl
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by deenee: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2012
First and foremost......this looks like a "photoshoot" and not holidays pics. Holiday pics by my own definition are random, usually in non discrete clothes and mostly taken by celebrity photographers or "paparazzis".

Nice shots though but I think she would have made more "mark", if she had created her own distinct brand instead of trying to be a "Rihanna" wannabe

Just my two cents!
Re: Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit by londoner: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2012
She looks nice. The only thing I would change is her hair. It would be nice to see her with a variety of hairstyles. She looks good and has obviously been working out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Twerks As Her Husband Sprays Money On Her (Video) / Miyonse Delivered A Payporte's Package To A Customer (Photos) / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.