Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse (13677 Views)

3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV / Czech Man With No Heart Dies After Six Months / Can A Person In Their Twenties Have Angina? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by ibrash600: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2012
wow......!!!! These peole are just making life better
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by trillville(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2012
It's the black man's lack of Godliness that has kept us backward. It is not special intelligence that led to the successful implant, but the doctors need to save a fellow human being's life. necessity is the mother of invention so when pushed to a wall, solutions must come. The typical black man does not care for his neighbor, hence he would not see it as necessary going to all extremes to save his neighbors life. This is a clear sign of our lack of Godliness.
Again if u notice the article, it does not say much about the doctors who performed the operation. If it were in Nigeria that such an operation was successful in, the headline would have being miraculous doctor so so and so at so so and so performed successful operation. Showing us clearly that the reason for achieving such a feat is not because of saving a persons life but simple to increase the popularity of the doctor.

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by 2good(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Legit1: I just don't want to believe whites are any different from us? angry

Or was Michael Jackson right? undecided

The funny thing is,this whole development could be hinged on practical and common sense! undecided
if its just practical and common sense, why is d black race relating every issue to spiritual attack and always praying and fasting instead of thinking with their brain. Religion is the biggest problem of Africa because it absolves people of responsibilities and make them depend on an imaginary being for solution to their problem.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by wiegraf: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: What's there not to be proud of? The ruler of the number one country in the world is black...

4k.. 4k.. 4k....

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Ariyke: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Wow!! Wonderfull!!!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by ufumes(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2012
ekt_bear:

I think that God has blessed the white man enough. Now it is our turn cheesy
very funny. What are you waiting for? Go collect your share of God's blessing
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2012
2good: if its just practical and common sense, why is d black race relating every issue to spiritual attack and always praying and fasting instead of thinking with their brain. Religion is the biggest problem of Africa because it absolves people of responsibilities and make them depend on an imaginary being for solution to their problem.

Well...its a gradual phase. African Youths would soon begin to realize the truth transparently. Just like you have...there is no spirituality or imaginary being that is responsible for any of our current situations except ourselves.

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by kpozite(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2012
My skin complexion may be black yes but my brain isn't. In fact every normal person's brain composition is the same unless the person is abnormal. So having equivalent brain, with different usage and societal system create difference in output, I believe that if I were there I will do same if not better, we are largely victims of a poor societal system but despite that some fortunate ones have excelled I'm not inferior to anyone. ''Time and chance happen to them (men) all'' says the Bible

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by gbadexy(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2012
Science helps me appreciate God and nature better.
God also created the white race because of us, they do the thinking and manufacturing, its not a mistake.
While I am happy for the man, the mechanical pump needs to be recharged every 12 hours and doesn't give pulse while our heart does everything without recharging non stop.
One can't but help to appreciate what one has with stories like this.

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: Yahweh's ten commandments were first written on stone NOT paper..

What primitive thinking.. Man has indeed been of more help to Yahweh, than he has been to man. The whites have realised this a long time ago.

Endtimes prophecy being fulfilled brother, nothing more ~! Daniel 12:4. I can see how increase in knowledge is giving you more reasons for your disbelief in God grin

Shine your eyes bro; endtimes!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by hypergig(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2012
What a heartless nd touching story.What a heartless nd touching story.What a heartless nd touching story.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by dnawah(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2012
Kai wat kind of beginig & preaching can u give to that kind heart?well he still has an advantage,it cannot be broken by any woman:-D
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by 2good(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2012
Legit1:

Well...its a gradual phase. African Youths would soon begin to realize the truth transparently. Just like you have...there is no spirituality or imaginary being that is responsible for any of our current situations except ourselves.
You are far from the truth because Nigerians always criticize me when I try to disconnect common sense from God. People around me think I have a problem just because I prefer objective reasoning to believing illogical stories. When will the youth start reasoning with their brain rather than believe in senseless rumors? The problem is deeper than you think because parent and family force the faulty thought process on their children making them to see illogical senseless reasoning as a norm as long as they are not the only one thinking that way
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by chucky234(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto:

God's amazing creation.. lmao.....
E be lyk say u never see pikin wey dem born blind or crippled... abi dt one too follow for God amazing creation...
Anything created by God has a specific purpose on earth,last week a lady born armless was name the first to fly an aircraft.

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by hypergig(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2012
kpozite: My skin complexion may be black yes but my brain isn't. In fact every normal person's brain composition is the same unless the person is abnormal. So having equivalent brain, with different usage and societal system create difference in output, I believe that if I were there I will do same if not better, we are largely victims of a poor societal system but despite that some fortunate ones have excelled I'm not inferior to anyone. ''Time and chance happen to them (men) all'' says the Bible
..IN IN A NUTSHELL THE SOCIETY IS THE REASON U ARE DUMB..I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by hypergig(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2012
kpozite: My skin complexion may be black yes but my brain isn't. In fact every normal person's brain composition is the same unless the person is abnormal. So having equivalent brain, with different usage and societal system create difference in output, I believe that if I were there I will do same if not better, we are largely victims of a poor societal system but despite that some fortunate ones have excelled I'm not inferior to anyone. ''Time and chance happen to them (men) all'' says the Bible
..IN IN A NUTSHELL THE SOCIETY IS THE REASON U ARE A DULLARD..I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by emenim(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2012
This is what i call MIRACLE, belief it or not miracle is the children's bread, that God has freely given to his people
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2012
2good: You are far from the truth because Nigerians always criticize me when I try to disconnect common sense from God. People around me think I have a problem just because I prefer objective reasoning to believing illogical stories. When will the youth start reasoning with their brain rather than believe in senseless rumors? The problem is deeper than you think because parent and family force the faulty thought process on their children making them to see illogical senseless reasoning as a norm ad long ad they are not the only one thinking that way

Hence the reason I said, its a gradual phase. On the parents aspect,I quite agree!.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by logica(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2012
texazzpete:

It will be a VERY long time before we are able to replace the brain.
Not as long as you imagine.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by logica(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2012
ARES:
U mean like spermm... I would love to see the mechanical substitute for that
Not exactly mechanical, but I think cloning fits quite well.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Anything created by God has a specific purpose on earth,last week a lady born armless was name the first to fly an aircraft.
Of course God has a purpose for everything on earth. He created her armless, so she could fly planes armless.. What stupidity...

Come, I'll cut off your legs, and teach you how to score freekicks..

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2012
texazzpete:

It will be a VERY long time before we are able to replace the brain.

With lots of recent advancements in nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, Biomimicry &Bionics, it might not be that far again.
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by monosetale: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Im proud... not black and proud.. Simply proud...

Yes, we are an inferior race. Admit that, then face reality and work hard to change it.
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ I'm black and proud, guess U̶̲̥̅̊'ve heard of the surgeon Ben carlson- amongst the best ever (he was blacker than ♍e) and to think he was almost oppressed into oblivion cos he was black. That's one in millions of intelligent blacks silenced especially in apartheid america in the early and mid 1900's even till this day. Highly educated blacks and chinese are just as intelligent as their white counterparts. Cheers

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by ektbear: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2012
adewaleafolabi:

With lots of recent advancements in nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, Biomimicry &Bionics, it might not be that far again.

Haven't you guys watched enough science fiction to realize that within 50 years of us making advanced digital brains, we'll be enslaved by our vengeful robotic creations? grin

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by rodeo0070(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Impossible is nothing...
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by PapaBrowne(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2012
People in the west are using their intellect to preserve every life that exists. Here in Nigeria, where religion is like food, people are using their intellect to device ways to kill their fellow humans like wrapping them around tires and burning them alive.

Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by okuya: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Now we don see who dey HEARTLESS pass those useless Boko-Rams !!
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2012
ekt_bear:

Haven't you guys watched enough science fiction to realize that within 50 years of us making advanced digital brains, we'll be enslaved by our vengeful robotic creations? grin

Well thats one way of seeing things. But computers today just like in the movies have minds of their own and am yet to know of any case in which a pc went rogue by itself and tried killing people. "guns don't kill people, people kill people"
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Pwidy: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2012
THE MAN IS HEARTLESS grin grin grin grin
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by browncool(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2012
The whites are great
Re: Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse by megxo(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2012
no luv

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. / 2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging