Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Oyo To Demolish Ayefele Music House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo To Demolish Ayefele Music House (1506 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo To Demolish Ayefele Music House by seunlayi(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2012
For reason not clear to me, I just heard that Oyo govt is to destroy Ayefele Music House in Ibadan. A multi million Naira project by the musician/philantropist. Somebody should help me to shield more light on this. Why

Re: Oyo To Demolish Ayefele Music House by mymadam(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2012
You forgot to include the link to this story. However, if this is true, it may be that the site is in contravention of Oyo State Land Laws, e.g. Government Acqusition, Government Dedicated Area, and other 'jargons' like that. Land matter in Nigeria is something else. I'm sure that a quick visit to the State Ministry of Lands, Housing & Rural Development (or a similar body) will give you the exact reason for the action... if it is not political in nature! God bless Nigeria.
Re: Oyo To Demolish Ayefele Music House by seunlayi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
mOD, PLS CLOSE THIS TREAD FOR ME. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

If You Were President, How Much Would You Steal? / Bomb Blast In Maidugari Bronu State / Olu Of Warri Thanks God For Resolving The Crisis That Rocked His Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.