Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. (1447 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. by Segunagagu(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Nairalanders..I had a dream I was fighting with my two younger brothers.a very deadly fight.to d extent of using blades and knives to kill each other..one of them even cut me with a blade in d dream..and I wounded..and dere is one thing..I noticed I didn't even fight back at all..I didn't even try to race my hand to touch anyof dem..I was begging and asking dem of wat I have done to dem..we even concluded dat we are going to kill our selves in d dream if dey didn't accept my apology..I was so disturbed wen I woke up..I didn't understand d dream at all..still baffling mee.wat does dis mean.in real life we have never never never never had any cause to quarrell before..like 10 years ago..am d first born.and we are just 3 boys...
Re: Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. by God2man(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2012
It will be difficult to interpret your dream, but one thing is clear, there is a deadly confrontation in the spirit realm. It may not come from your two brothers because the devil can manipulate the appearance but definitely, something is wrong somewhere(may be you did something that provoked this cofrontation before the dream) which i would advise you to do what i call, spritual research on your family and ask question by praying enquiry prayer. O Lord, why? Why am i fighting with my younger brothers?

As the first born of the house, you have to be prepared, when the battle is raging, you are the first person. You have to go extra mile to achieve your goal. You have work to do. You must always be on your toes.

The Lord will see you through.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
My broda
Pls pray hard for ur 2 brodas tell them to pray two,the enemy is fighting to kill ur 2 brodas and when they die,u re going to be very emotionally depressed.I pray this doesn't happen in Jesus name
Re: Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. by Segunagagu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
ThAnks so much guys..God2man..I haven't provoked anybody..I gently go on my own.recently I have been having dreams..I just don't know y..am just tired..
Re: Fighting With My Two Younger Brothers In A Dream.. by obicentlis: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Devil na cunning person, him use ya brodas face to fight you. Plz don't be disturbed abt the faces there. Always pray bro.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Comes Clean, Says No More â–ºTITHING / 80 Favorite Bible Verses You will Surely Fall In Love With / What Are The Differences Between Shia And Sunni Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.