Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 (746 Views)

Buhari, 4 Govs Praying For Nigeria At Medina / Buhari’s 4 Years Road Map...... SCREENSHOT. / This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by danielarem(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
THE MAIN REASON WHY I SUPPORT BUHARI 4 2015

My fellow Nigerians, let stop deceiving ourselves. None of this youth leaders here in this nation today can take us to the promise land xcept this old and experince politician GMB. Although i hv
never met or spoke with GMB in my life or expect anything from him neither campaign for him. But, i have think and think again and i see that nobody in this Nation today who can lead us to the promise land. Even if GMB nominate any youth leader! It can't. The reason why any youth leaders can't succed in ruling this Nation is their political God father. Nigeria politic is a dirty game, a politics of go there and bring my return. I think most of us hv heard alot about Political fathers and their sons. Like:Ibadan Amala politics btween Adedibu and Ladoja all just because of were is my return. Nigeria leaders are dealers, they are all corrupt. All they care is about their own and their family. They dont give a damn about we masses, either we eat or no. Take a look @ GEJ for example! GEJ promised Nigerians during his presidential campaigned that, he will do everything to fight corruption. He even appointed the minister of Corruption then, tell me what is the outcome? The outcome is fuel subsidy. Folks tell me, who suffered 4 the fuel subsidy? Is't you and me or Otedola and others. And the main problem of this nation today is our past leaders. Starting from IBB regim till today. Tell me if one of this pple i mentioned become our President come 2015, can they arrest IBB,OBJ,Atiku and co? Who born them? President jonathan who can't fight ordnary Otedola and Hon. Faruk for corruption, is this GEJ that will arrest OBJ ? Tell me, who dare you that will be the political God father for Buhari xcept God almighty? My brothers/Sisters let think well, let think about the future of our children including the next Generation. Dont be selfish, dont ruin your future and your children. Let think twice b4 we vote in 2015. Believe me without Buhari contesting in the next election! I will not vote xcept the Gubernatorial election. I can't suffer myself anymore. Waiting in the hot weather just because i want to vote for impostor politician ? I will only vote my Honest leader in the Gubernatorial election wich is Hon.Femi Gbaja shikena.

By: Comrade Aremu4youths

Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by dirifred(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2012
LOL, Did u by any means watch the presidential debate and interviews of your dream president? am sure u did not. find them and see how clueless our dream president is. he lives in the remote past.If GEJ does not want a second tenure, Buhari will still not get my vote.
He promised the last attempt at presidency he made will be the last, y is he not keeping that promise? he cannot be trusted.
can you convince yourself he is innocent of the violence in the country today? if u don't vote, that's your choice but a vote for Gen. Buhari is a wasted vote.
Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
I laugh like CALOTTI...MUCHRECHECHECHECHECHECHECHE

OP, i guess you are new on this forum so you haven't seen countless of posts showing the atrocities of buhari time and time again.

Lemme let you know that even the promises that obama promised the american masses has not been fulfilled so dont think the next president( be it GEJ or another person) will fullfill theirs..its a means to an end.please show me any of our past leaders that has fullfilled all he promised and show me his promises

as for you not voting, we could care less cos' we live in a country where elections are deceided before the results are out but i congratulate GEJ for ensuring more accurate and trustworthy elections

if you think buhari is your best candidate, go ahead and vote him but except rigging or violence is involved, buhari will loose..if you think am biased, its okay by me

pray this thread hits the frontpage so that those that has the time to show you whom buhari trully is will make you eat your words.as for me, i aint got time to start educatting you about buhari cos it wont make you change your mind about voting him
my 2kobo!!!...cheers
Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2012
dirifred: LOL, Did u by any means watch the presidential debate and interviews of your dream president? am sure u did not. find them and see how clueless our dream president is. he lives in the remote past.If GEJ does not want a second tenure, Buhari will still not get my vote.
He promised the last attempt at presidency he made will be the last, y is he not keeping that promise? he cannot be trusted.
can you convince yourself he is innocent of the violence in the country today? if u don't vote, that's your choice but a vote for Gen. Buhari is a wasted vote.
Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Did you Buhari?

that is a Bruhaha!
Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by SkyBlue1: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
To be honest with you, apart from the politics of 'he is better than the other option', I have never fully understood the fascination with the Buhari candidacy. He suffers from what MOST Nigerian presidential aspirants suffer from: speaking in platitudes and being scanty on details. I don't want any more presidential aspirants telling me what is bad with Nigeria (they mostly say stuff a toddler can tell me with less sanctimonious outrage). I want candidates that can propose a way forward in the context of where Nigeria is at right now.
Re: The Main Reason Why I Support Buhari 4 2015 by PointB: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
noblezone: Did you Buhari?

that is a Bruhaha!

1000 likes! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

National Newspaper Headlines(monday,15 October 2012) / Mr. President, Truth Is Bitter But It Will Set Us Free, By Nuhu Ribadu / N14 Billion Is Too Much For Construction Of Vp’s Residence – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.