Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her (51690 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by pealicious: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Crisis is currently looming in the Nollywood actress’ marriage. It has always been believed that her US-based husband, Philip Ehiagwina has been living on the actress, and this seem to be the root of an alleged feud that is threatening the four-year old marriage.

According to a source, Philip allegedly called to the attention of his wife that his family members are complaining about news they hear about her, but Ini reportedly asked to be left alone. She even reportedly advised Philip to walk out of the marriage if he is tired of her and the news his people are hearing about her...

Click on the link below to read more...
http://dazzleopera..com/2012/10/ini-edo-advises-husband-to-walk-out-of.html
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by valentino14: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
first 2 comment
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Ibracyber(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think that olosho stuff that she was doing b4 is still in her eye #shioooor....
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lol at "advises". Ol' boy, that one na baba nla advice. I wouldn't be surprised if the mumu husband fails to heed this heartfelt "advice". He should have known what he was going into when he married her.
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by slimyem: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
hehe!
...the beginning of the end...
Not surprising!!!
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by preeky: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
So now the husband family is believing those rumours/where is the trust? He found her already scandalaous so he should live with it

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
men, they tried at least it lasted for four years undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by DICKtator: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2012
"Fed up" with her? shocked shocked shocked shocked
She got married to a cannibal I guess!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 09, 2012
I don't believe the story
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by free2ryhme: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2012
this one don pass advice nah fact the babe tell the guy ooo ... grin shuooo shocked Ini u get liver ooo
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by StellaBella(f): 2:57am On Oct 09, 2012
She don see/taste lipsrsealed another one....
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 09, 2012
It took long enough...abeg make I hear word jor.
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Leboska(m): 3:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Moral lesson don't start what you can not finish or only make use of what u can handle.
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by cindyrella(f): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Stella_Bella: She don see/taste lipsrsealed another one....
All hail team Blukous! grin cheesy

@topic
I am not surprised!
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Ariyke: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2012
And me sidon here dey think say the marriage go last, wetin dey worry this Ini sef shey she no fit use Omotola take do example or make she go learn from her undecided
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by SlyIg(f): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
There are some people who take delight in other people marital mishap. Ini Edo's marriage is still intact and shall continue to be. Whoever that seeks for their seperation will not have togetherness with her/his own marriage. Stay out of her marriage. She doesnt use govt/tax money to fund her marriage so leave her alone.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by DukeNija(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
Just assuming this Story is true..

Her Husband don enter One Chance.
Man Open his two eyes say na Ini Edo be him Wife.
*Singing*
'Its been a long time coming, since the day that...*

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by fowowe411: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Naija celebrities xpecialy actres/actors' mariage wl neva last nt a curse infidelity is on d increase amng dem
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Rooneyboy(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2012
Really they've really tried,
Is it up to four years already ?

We should really give ini an award.
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by safarigirl(f): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2012
A woman is told her fiance is married by the wife in question, shown proof of this marriage, and still goeas ahead to marry said man, where did she think the marriage was heading before? Mtcheewwww....

Madam abeg give me one round about
Put pomo and shaki for there
Una get fresh nkwobi?
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
valentino14: first 2 comment
what do you ppl
Mean first to comment.it shows ur
Very primitive.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
ok
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by majalisa(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
SlyIg: There are some people who take delight in other people marital mishap. Ini Edo's marriage is still intact and shall continue to be. Whoever that seeks for their seperation will not have togetherness with her/his own marriage. Stay out of her marriage. She doesnt use govt/tax money to fund her marriage so leave her alone.
source pls
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Danhumprey: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Another Nollywood marriage at the brink of collapse.! shocked
SlyIg: There are some people who take delight in other people marital mishap. Ini Edo's marriage is still intact and shall continue to be. Whoever that seeks for their seperation will not have togetherness with her/his own marriage. Stay out of her marriage. She doesnt use govt/tax money to fund her marriage so leave her alone.
I understand your ranting here. It's because you are from Akwa Ibom state,the state where Ini Edo came from. But try look beyond ethnic line for once! We are talking of a celebrity's marriage and these days,most celebrities marriage are falling apart like pack of cards.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by rofemiguwa(f): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Its not ranting. All diS useless bloggers like wishing stars bad. In their endeavours,be it marriage or oDR tinz.tHEY. Will oneday. Get d measure d give. Mtchewwww.everyday a source said dis a source said that.wateva u wish her u will get. In urs in Jesus name amen
Danhumprey: Another Nollywood marriage at the brink of collapse.! shocked I understand your ranting here. It's because you are from Akwa Ibom state,the state where Ini Edo came from. But try look beyond ethnic line for once! We are talking of a celebrity's marriage and these days,most celebrities marriage are falling apart like pack of cards.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by dplomaticVal: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2013
theres nothing wrong with her taking the bold step undecided
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Reason why I can never marry celebrity. Even after marriage there eyes are still outside
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2013
dplomaticVal: theres nothing wrong with her taking the bold step undecided
exactly and good enough she doesnt have kids so the kids dont have to suffer any divorce trauma created by their parents or an absentee father...isshhh
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by SlyIg(f): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Another Nollywood marriage at the brink of collapse.! shocked I understand your ranting here. It's because you are from Akwa Ibom state,the state where Ini Edo came from. But try look beyond ethnic line for once! We are talking of a celebrity's marriage and these days,most celebrities marriage are falling apart like pack of cards.
where in my post did i mention Ini as being my sister. Is there any part of my post that portray that? I'm not her fan no doubt and i can't wish her a broken marriage either.
Its not because she is my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by Danhumprey: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2013
SlyIg: where in my post did i mention Ini as being my sister. Is there any part of my post that portray that? I'm not her fan no doubt and i can't wish her a broken marriage either.
Its not because she is my sister.
Stop contradicting yourself. You know the truth,which is Ini Edo is from Akwa Ibom state and so are you. Just say the truth.
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Op are you sure?
Re: Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her by majalisa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
tellwisdom: Op are you sure?
what? u dey standby ne?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.