Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) (51172 Views)

Bbnaija: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Revolva(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2022
A video has been shared showing the moment Rico Swavey was left unattended in a hospital while healthcare attendants allegedly filmed and laughed.

In the video, Rico is seen lying unattended, while surrounded by medics.

One hospital staff is heard telling her colleagues to join her in carrying him inside. However, the colleagues were in no hurry to help.

A voice is then heard warning the medics to stop making videos and attend to Rico.

Sadly, Rico, who was involved in an accident on Tuesday, October 11, died today, October 13.

Following his death, Nigerians have taken to Twitter to slam the medics for lack of professionalism.

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-JGciEQs3E

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Oct 14, 2022
That is what socks media has turned Humans to... They want to be the first to share the news rather than be the first to help

257 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Revolva(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2022
dawnomike:
That is what socks media has turned Humans to... They want to be the first to share the news rather than be the first to help

that hospital need to be locked down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqkCoHfBQTY

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by bro4u: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
This is a pure case of Homicide. They deserve to be sued and sentenced angry

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Olufagbo: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Lack of professionalism....

34 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Yayital(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by nony43(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
All the real doctors have left 9ja, we are left with wacks and half baked doctors. Don’t ever pray to be at the mercy of a Nigerian health care facility.

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Carloslehder: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
He was attended to ,the only thing the nurses did was Thier usual amebo and laughing,they weren't the ones recording,it was members of his team.
This unprofessional nurses are of course indifferent to sufferings and near death experience and take it very lightly because they see it Everytime

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Period007(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
All I can see in this video are Nurses begging the camera men to come help carry the patient.

Nigerians always looking for who to blame

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Sarkin: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Most Nigerians nurses and doctors are evil.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by DeHorus: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria Nurses always acting like the village people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by tydi(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
When the idiots hasn't replied to Their WhatsApp msgs finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by ecolime(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Really sad and painful cry

I just hope he died in christ because na the koko be that.

May God comfort his loved ones

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Very sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Racoon(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Imagine healthcare workers are obsessed with videoing a critically ill patient than attending to his health needs.

The social media have really bastardized the reasoning sense and sound judgement mentality of many people in the world.

8 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by wman(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Really sad. And that's how it happens all over the country.

The same medical personnel go abroad and become compliant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
That's a typical way of average Nigeria nurses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by ShaqFu: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Men na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by JayPeeOham: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Damn
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Most Nigerian Nurses are heartless people.

They are extremely aloof, people will be crying over a dying loved one, and some nurses would still be giving attitude as if the dying person is a rat.

For the fact that you have seen many people die in your presence shouldn't make you less emphatic. Even if it should, you don't have to show your lack of empathy.

Humanity have failed themselves, not God.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by bosschinalu(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2022
This is actually the true state of Nigeria.

They should be sued for negligence so as to serve as a deterrent for others.

Someone should always be held accountable for actions of a person or a group.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Chijeep(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
K
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by SIMONEKPA7: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
useless medics, bad effects of social media. Every body de hustle for na me first post am.
They should lock that hospital

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Dshocker(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
That is how they operate at general hospitals.

Nonchalant and i don't care attitude cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Kizzygentle: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
When a person dies, its his time.. The nurses may be reckless and careless about their duty but its his time.. Some person(s) also actually cheat death ( not the person(s) time).. Death is mysterious and it will come to all... Rip Rico.. Your death really pained me a lot.. I loved and supported you during the double wahala season because of how loving and caring u were in the house.. Never knew death would snatch you this early...

5 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Badguy77(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Na so them dey do. Human life does not mean a thing to those nurses especially the female nurses, very heartless

21 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Runsboi(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Nigerians angry

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
The age of nonchalancy in every human endeavors, the age of social media.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Princebest(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2022
God, I sometimes wonder the kind of heart those guys have.

They seem to have seen alot and nothing matters to them any more.

I witnessed a case of a pregnant woman too in labour - in the hospital. I saw the way those nurses were acting so less concerned and moving around, playing and having some serious fun while the woman was in a serious pain.

I was touched and afraid at the same time but they appeared so unperturbed and unconcerned. It was just one of the doctors that later came in and did the needful.

That day, I saw another meaning to life. Alot of deaths in some hospitals are due to negligence by the nurses and doctors there.

Seriously, I haven't still being able to come to term with how someone could be so unconcerned about a fellow human in pain, especially when you could even help .

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Photo Of BBNaija's Whitemoney Smoking Cigar / Boobs War: Cossy Orjiakor Vs Uche Ogbodo Vs Anita Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.