Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56504 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
since he decided to be an animal,treat him like one,the beating never do me,guys go for the spine,in jail,pay someone to go for the spine
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
The majority of Uniport students are law abiding and believe in the ability of the state governor to bring to Justice all who have committed criminal acts.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mike404(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bimfo: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I LOVE THAT.. HE GO SEE PEPPER, WALAHI... HE MUST BE KILLED!!!!!
ODE embarassed
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by elampiro(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
playmode: Here is what one journalist said on another blog:

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS

So, why didn't we see any exhibit in the videos and pictures. The story that they carried axes is suspicious. If they had axes, I am sure same would have been used on them by the mob and not a plank.

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by boron10(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bimfo: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I LOVE THAT.. HE GO SEE PEPPER, WALAHI... HE MUST BE KILLED!!!!!

You are no different from him
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by mkohagwu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
People can be really wicked angry angry
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by ORAFA(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: blood for blood?

old testament times..

im proud to be nigerian... rick ross needs to make a new video..
How will d video bring our brothers back to life or make them R.I.P? We should think of bringing the culprits to justice. Give students 5mins of rampage on dat village and i t will be turned upside down, but more lives would have been lost instead. Lets :
1. Pray for their souls to R.I.P.
2. Mount pressure on govt thru PEACEFUL protests and campaigns to bring the culprits to book.
3. Learn from this incidence. Those are my opinions, u are entitled to ur's anyway. Thanks.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by fankasibe: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
See as u guyz ar taken for fool....u ar only made to belief wat u want to belief....hope u've satisfied urselves? Laughing in slow-motion.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Bawss1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Now NLanders are calling for the killers to be stripped beaten and killed like their victims were. How does this make us any better the Aluu killers?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by ayojango(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
He's not among them ds a diff pix entirely,

Heard d guy is a military man and just graduated form skool so his colleagues r givin him a graduation ritual party.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by ayojango(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
He's not among them ds a diff pix entirely,

Heard d guy is a military man and just graduated from skool so his colleagues r givin him a graduation ritual party.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by IleIfe2(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
looks like man-o-war initiating a new member or something.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bawss1: Now NLanders are calling for the killers to be stripped beaten and killed like their victims were. How does this make us any better the Aluu killers?
not every one deserves soft justice,will you treat a cat and a man eating lion the same way?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by fankasibe: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
This ALUU4 is d most controvercial story of d year....Nollywood should pick it up.
Different versions of one story.....i need to visit dis town.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
I WONDER HOW IT MUST FEEL TO BE STARING YOUR KILLERS IN THE FACE KNOWING THEY ARE ABOUT TO KILL YOU. IS IT A FEELING OF FEAR OR CALM OR ADRENALINE INDUCED CALM OR STRAIGHT TERROR ?

SAW THIS FILM AS A KID. DUNNO WHAT IT WAS CALLED. THE NAME OF THE ACTOR WAS FRED WILLIAMSON. HE GOT CORNERED AND WHILE HE WAS ABOUT TO BE SET ON FIRE, HE PULLED OUT A HUGE CIGAR AND LIT IT. THEN HE SAT DOWN IN THE MIDST OF THE FLAMES, SMOKING AND SMILING WHILE THE FIRE WAS BURNING HIM UP. HE GOT BURNT UP WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE AND A CIGAR IN HIS LIPS. THAT SCENE STUCK WITH ME. LIKE THIS IS A REAL MAN. THIS IS HOW YOU DIE. BRAVERY AND CALM IN THE MIDST OF THE FIRE.

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buccal(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dis guys were just celebratin wit ther frnd who just graduated frm army.see dis pix and see

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
The same people that were crying "no one deserves to be treated like that no matter the crime they committed" (when it involved 'fine boy' students) are now the same ones shouting that this guy and the entire village should be burnt down (because it involves smelly, dirty villagers)! What happened to allowing the police and the courts handle the matter, as you recommended for the fine boys? Do you now see how bleeped up your biases are? Let's face it, most of you have a jungle justice mentality etched deeply in your psyches - whether you realise it or not. The only problem is that you subjectively determine who deserves jungle justice and who doesn't - based on your biases and persuasions. Therein lies the deceit and hypocrisy that has characterised reactions to this issue from the beginning.

7 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by UNLEASHED(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
He should be locked up in a lion's den, it will save zoo keepers some money for their meal. Let the lions have a feast and party on some fresh meat!!!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by fankasibe: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
lil pervert: angryIts too late for uniport students.they are not acting wisely but acting in emotions.I tot there were MEN in dat sch..but all bunch of chicken hearted boyz.men are supose to evade and round up dat Aluu of a community at night.GOD Father! Dis is eye for an eye.u kill innocent men..then innocent ppl must dye too for them to feel d furry.d Gov will never allow dis students to act.they are observing u ppl.pls set ablaze dat aluu.kill dis indeegens pls...I beg u uniport students.if u dnt kill they will never learn.kill!!!
i pray some of ur family members visit ALUU when d raid begins. Oloríburuku, see ur mouth like 'kill'. ÉSHÙ
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by lise4realyahoo(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmm... PH ? A red sand ? Nah , dats no PH, dis could b somwere else not PH, wrong story, pls comfirm properly...
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Mightyify(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
na wa 4 una. nigerians play with almost everything. Dis pics was taken in my school at dominus hostel cas campus ebonyi state university. It is jst some army folks celebrating their friend after final exam.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by tpapi: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
playmode: Here is what one journalist said on another blog:

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS
ur story sound absurd,ow can cultist plan 2 topple their own capon,is neva done,there is maximum fear n respect 4 d capon,u cant even dream of topplin ur capon
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by azimibraun: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dt guy in d sweatshirt single handedly killed all 4.. He planked dem 2 half dead and burnt dem 2 death.. I wnt dt guy caught and d process if his trial and subsequent execution shld b done publicly.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Galaxydon1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
This picture is fake. He just graduated from army school so he was celebrating it with his friends. Pls go to talkofnaija.com you will see other pictures he snap with his friends after there celebration. @op. Why didnt u upload those ones he snapped wit his friends in a car after there celebration. If he was a suspect. Why will d army take a picture wit him throwin there hands and legs up all of them smiling. Pls stop spreading fake news.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by bxcode(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
That's not one of the killers..... angry
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by egbetokuns(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
I must let people knw that since I was watch the video can't slip any longer that community must wipe out and allow the government to take over the town forver
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
all the stories sound absurd
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by iukpe: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
This looks like some photos from Liberia, what uniform is this if I am mistaken? it it the police?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by dhalizm: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
Would people ever cease to spread rumours? There is a third picture of the same guy smiling with the same 'soldiers in a car'. Seems this was a movie scene and someone posted it as a make believe.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by solomon111(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Chineke!!
See the way NLers are lusting for blood.
Na wa o.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by try69: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
The posting of this prank picture goes a long way to show one how foolish some Nigerians can be.. #iblame IBB,ABACHA and co. For not giving ya'all education and orientation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / BRT Buses In Oyinbo Reportedly Set On Fire By Hoodlums, Lagos (Video) / A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.