Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Please I Need Help And Answers.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Help And Answers.... (764 Views)

Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / Common Questions And Answers On Oil And Gas Careers / CISA/CISM September Exam - Need Help And Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help And Answers.... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why is it soo difficult to gain admission into NDA kaduna? I remember my dad saying back in d days, young men were forced to join the army but these days,when young able men freely want to go into the forces even with the right requirements, they re refused admittance.... Please why is this so and what should be done? Also I want to know if there's anybody who can help in getting me into the officers training courses wether in the army,navy or airforce.... This is a career I have always wanted and dreamed of but with the way things are,that dream seems far away... I want to believe that there are kind hearted well connected Nigerians with the required kind of influence that log on to nairaland and into threads like this.... Please I need help.... My. Contact is 08135778479 or you can reach me on geilex06@gmail.com... Please I am not asking for money but assistance... Thanks alot for considering....
Re: Please I Need Help And Answers.... by 234GT(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Getting into NDA requires connection. You have put your contacts here, so be careful about people offering to help you, because most, if not all of them will be scammers who will be out to feed on your desire to get into NDA.
Re: Please I Need Help And Answers.... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
235GT tnx slot bro...... I will try to be carefully.....
Re: Please I Need Help And Answers.... by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Why is it soo difficult to gain admission into NDA kaduna? I remember my dad saying back in d days, young men were forced to join the army but these days,when young able men freely want to go into the forces even with the right requirements, they re refused admittance.... Please why is this so and what should be done? Also I want to know if there's anybody who can help in getting me into the officers training courses wether in the army,navy or airforce.... This is a career I have always wanted and dreamed of but with the way things are,that dream seems far away... I want to believe that there are kind hearted well connected Nigerians with the required kind of influence that log on to nairaland and into threads like this.... Please I need help.... My. Contact isor you can reach me on com... Please I am not asking for money but assistance... Thanks alot for considering....

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of A Laptopto A College Student? / Pwc / Make A Career As XFT Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.