Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (28638 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Is A Fraud - Musician Tee Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by getukudo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
How are we even sure this is Tee Mac's account on facebook.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
inurmind:

Why is it always the so called righteous and holy ones that threaten to be diabolic and violent?

This is the foool on anoda thread.
stagger:

I will tell you wetin dey do me. I tell people the truth they don't want to hear. You cannot stop a train in motion, and the Winners train will always crush her enemies like you. Chicken droppings na im full your brain. If you no wan see my posts, carry knife chuk your 2 eyes comot, fry them, take am soak garri this night. Poor man! Do you even have money? Small N100 you carry buy internet ticket for cafe to do Yahoo Yahoo na im u dey waste here dey yarn rubbish! Olodo!

Stagger indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Odinaka00(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
That's y I love my pastor back then wen o was stil in 9ja, talking bout pasto pju oyemade of covenant christian center
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by soicyboi1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
WELL.......IDGAF!.......Y'ALL CAN KEEP ENRICHING 'EM NIGGUHS POCKETS CUZ I'D BE PAYING 50 BUCKS ERR..SUNDAY AND TITHES??........NADA!!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tee Mac is just a broke old fool. Let him perish of envy.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by stagger: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Area_boy:

Tee Mac never claimed to be a man of god

neither did your bishop give you anything from the millions he raked in undecided

By the grace of God I have solid businesses setup without a kobo borrowed from any man or bank. I am not hungry and do not need my Bishop to give me money for anything. In contrast, goats like the guy who put his mouth in my post always need their owners to give them grass to eat, because apart from eating and chewing the cud, they know nothing else.

The question is: when T-Mac was collecting the money to supply his stones, did he not know where the money was coming from? And why is he complaining now?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by IleIfe2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
HQ: What's the big fuss? undecided

You "think" what a fellow did ain't fair, you walk up to them and let 'em know. Not behind their backs, and NO, not on some social network.

To everyone else overflogging this issue, for crying out loud, he used his head there to Open a church. Was it not his idea? Does he have two heads? Did you start it with him? Ever thought of those "humbble beginnings"?

You're crossed because he becomes successful at what he does and gets a couple of jets, well why don't you GO start yours. I mean, it's not like your talking will make him sell all of it and use a commercial airline.

What does the T-mac guy even do for a living? is he Nigerian?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by stagger: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto:

This is the foool on anoda thread.

Stagger indeed.

You don't need to quote my posts. If you have a problem with me, talk to me. One day I will meet you face to face and you will be very sorry. I guarantee you that.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by LordElNou: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
yugogos: Why will we always derive joy in talkn against men of God?hw many times hav I come across any negative publication against an Imam?

Now that's sentimental
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger:

You don't need to quote my posts. If you have a problem with me, talk to me. One day I will meet you face to face and you will be very sorry. I guarantee you that.
Hahaha... resorting to threats.. Showing your true nature, just like your Papa when he slapped that girl.. Wizards in the house of Yahweh...

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by buchibabe: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
One of d richest institutions in naija is d religious institution precisely d church. Churches should be made to pay tax na.
Nigerians r so gullible sha. U shine ur okrika show evry sunday mornin just to empty ur bags for d pastor who wears italian shoes wit ya hard earned moni. Una weldone o
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by SamMilla1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why is this news?
Is it because T mac said it.

Oyedepo, adeboye, oyekilome and others are big time fraud.

Dont bother telling me of 'touch not my annointed or judge not' i know about it.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by SisiKill1: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
This Tee Mac guy must be on the slow side oh! Why is he shouting all over the place about something many have of us have known for a loooooooooong time.

I tell ya, I can't abide people who carry old news like it is a ground breaking discovery just because they only found out about it recently. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: Well,all i have to say is that; as christians we have to behave like christ,which also means that we should emulate his footsteps...
The bible clearly states that "the love of money is the root of all evil",so am not surprised that people can decieve others for this same money...
I see no reason why someone who claims to be a man of God will " gather more than what he can consume in many years to come".. What happened to the word "contentment"? Now,that same person will come to the alter and preach to you that this life is vanity....
Even jesus himself who knew the bible in and out,who could perform any miracle didn't use his authority as an advantage to make 'corner' 'corner' wealth.. Can you imagine the kind of money he would have made,if he chose to? But rather,he knew that spreading the gospel was more important than anything.. Even comedians joke that jesus trecked cos he had no money...
The problem with most of us, is that we dont want to accept the truth staring at us in the eyes but rather chose to ignore it because we are afraid of change.. Just like someone who doesn't want to accept the fact that the child he has been training for 20 years is not his...
If you really are a man of God/leader,you will be the one sacrificing for your flocks and not the other way round... The truth is there for us to see, but most of us dont want to admit it.. May God help us...

" i like your christ but i do not like your christians, you christians are so unlike your christ" ....Mohandas Gandhi

4 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
gboss4sure: All this people blabbing here think is easy to run a church.
If you think it is easy to open a church then go ahead and open yours. I bet 99% of you here can't even stand in the congregation of 10 people and preach John 10 vs 16.

You make it sound like being a Preacher is akin to being a Rapper. Is it about having the "confidence" to speak to a large crowd or about "PRACTICING" what you preach to the large crowd?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: [s]yessssssss this is what we like on nairaland...bravo FRONT PAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............ sad sad sad sad[/s]

too bad that this is what makes front page sharp sharp
negative comment on God servant..................
after all the exploits of the Man......

the one that is NOT fraud should build universities for his children to attend
oshi

The funny thing is that by tomorrow morning the real tee mac will come out and DENY THIS FB POST AND BLOG....THIS IS HOW WE SUMERSAULT INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND making refrence to all dis hungry bloggers...
mr seun please DONT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UN-PROFITABLE-BLOGGERS

Remeber "he that walketh with the wise shall be wise"
Well,would you have posted this comment if the post was about Islam or a Muslim?You christains should deal with it.What you do to Muslims,Atheist and co. Will return the worst to you..So my guy,enjoy it..Seriously,99.99% of your Men of gods are super fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
They're both frauds.

So while he was president, he kept shut to not risk his business. However, I like him for saying what we've all been talking about, but it would have had more weight while he still had his powerful position.
Coward that he is waited till he become an "ex".

Oyedepo is a selfish, fraud.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by hypergig(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
A pastor with a taste for ephemeral tinz..well i kinda lyk dat..(pastors with entrepreneural urge)..makes me wanna puke..do u seriously fink he accrued d dough for the private jet frm his personal purse....(oya pause to think it through)..
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by floriana(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Where is the mug-shot of pastor Oyedepo? I already that of one James Onanefe Ibori Just for the records.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by benzion72(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
I doubt if this is from Tee Mac because the Tee Mac I know is not with poverty ravished mind set. Tee Mac is millionaire in dollars not naira as far back as 70s. If this is from him then I think things has gone down south for him to stoop so low to condem people. If only we have 10 Oyedepo in Nigeria who will Build Universities, secondary schools, primary schools, hospital and employed thousands of people we will have a better country.
To the daft here criticsing the man of God. I believe God will pay you back what you are sowning in multiple fold and nairaland becoming a platform for throwing mud at the men of God is hedging toward extinction

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by SisiKill1: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Awww, I see we've gotten to part of the program where Staggers astounds us with his staggering wealth!!

Stagger boo, tell us again how many people you house and feed. Oh oh! How about how what you pay in taxes can feed everybody here to their 20th generation. . .can you talk about that please? Pretty Please?

But don't talk about how many buildings and cars you own oh, you know how weak in the knees it makes me when you get into that. So let's save that one for our own private moments. wink

God! I just loves it when he talks dirty! Sigh!

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by oloriooko(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
and who cares about this wasted tee mac? to hell with him n his gist rubbish.

the guy wants cheap popularity after fading out of popularity. i do not know why so many people tend to be at home with poverty and suffer head, the guy has a couple of jets and so what? if you are angry about that simply go start your own Zap.i.n.g church....stooopid.

taking a swipe at some people in 9ja now gives you 2 mins popularity, tee mac ko tee square ni olodo.

i love rich guys n thats cos am one n i hate retards that fight riches thinking they are humble n righteous.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
They're both frauds.

So while he was president, he kept shut to not risk his business. However, I like him for saying what we've all been talking about, but it would have had more weight while he still had his powerful position.
Coward that he is waited till he become an "ex".

Oyedepo is a selfish, fraud.

sist, this is harsh..
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Adamo84(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
yugogos: Why will we always derive joy in talkn against men of God?hw many times hav I come across any negative publication against an Imam?
Mr abi Miss. Please stay on point and dont stray from Topic. How does the Post affect Imam? Wetin cocine Imam for this matter na? If you have any issue with Imams, y not start another thread?Tchew.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by busayobrig: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
Are you sure someone didn't signup an account on facebook with his name then posting that shit on his wall. Brain games
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger:

Bro.,he dey pain you?All you christains know is how to attack Islam and Muslims..Moreover,they are telling the truth.Why the threat?You must be part of the Christain terrorist..How is your Boss Henry Okah?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger:

I beg shut up your mouth, you are too full of yourself. You think you are better than anyone in any way? Wtf is wrong with you, if you know your mental capacity does not permit you †☺ argue, then keep quiet instead of resorting †☺ your constant threats, you think say na only you know people in power? Ahah, please behave like the man that you are.

Every time I see Ʋя rantings, it Iڪ your wife I pity f̶̲̥̅̊☺я. I just hope you do not always beat her †☺ pulp when she wins u at an argument.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by overdrive(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
For crying out loud what is he doing wt all the private jets.what charity organisation does he own and how does he give back to d society.we c bill gates foundation also dangote they give back to the society.how does he give back maybe thru slaps
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by bigmaut: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger: Tee Mac is an idiot!

Was he supplying the quarry materials for free? After eating millions from Winners, he has the guts to even come to Facebook and be talking total BS.

Winners has many construction projects. The two universities are being expanded. My branch has just commissioned its new church auditorium that has ensured people don't sit in the overflow but in comfort inside the church. Are these things constructed with lolli pops? Is it not cement, sand, rods, etc?

Assuming he was not paid, that Swiss Nigerian idiot who who has lost all musical relevance in Nigeria will start to talk rubbish. If I meet him face to face, Tee Mac will not believe what I will do to him.
so yu won attack tee mac abi?,go read yur bible see wetin jesus tell peter weh won fight 4ram,abi yu no be born again? religious fanatic
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Awww, I see we've gotten to part of the program where Staggers astounds us with his staggering wealth!!

Stagger boo, tell us again how many people you house and feed. Oh oh! How about how what you pay in taxes can feed everybody here to their 20th generation. . .can you talk about that please? Pretty Please?

But don't talk about how many buildings and cars you own oh, you know how weak in the knees it makes me when you get into that. So let's save that one for our own private moments. wink

God! I just loves it when he talks dirty! Sigh!
you just spoilt this most intriguing write up with the last paragraph.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by SisiKill1: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
blink182: I beg shut up your mouth, you are too full of yourself. You think you are better than anyone in any way? Wtf is wrong with you, if you know your mental capacity does not permit you †☺ argue, then keep quiet instead of resorting †☺ your constant threats, you think say na only you know people in power? Ahah, please behave like the man that you are.

Every time I see Ʋя rantings, it ȋ̝̊̅ڪ your wife I pity f̶̲̥̅̊☺я. I just hope you do not always beat her †☺ pulp when she wins u at an argument.

Hey! Hey! Stop that right now!! angry angry

Do you know he is??!!! Do you? Do you?? I don't think you do! He has more money than Jesus Hissef and he can do anything. So be very careful how you speak to him. cool
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by achi4u(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
church buziness again?

I hate them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.