Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (28651 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Is A Fraud - Musician Tee Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dipwater: I still like the guy sha. Afterall Im no take gun go thief na Im brian Im dey take chop

Oledepo is an atheist he doesn't biliv in god .

Very soon I will open my own church and I might be richer than oledepo sef

Carry go! shall be your disciple in tithe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Lero15(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Like seriouly, who is tee mac & wot is his most popular song?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lero15: Like seriouly, who is tee mac & wot is his most popular song?

I dont even know grin grin grin grin

But Iam happy that a popular Nigerian is telling the truth about these tithe theives!

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hahahha. . .so I am not the only one that sees that rogue for what he truly is: money grabbing(tax free) fraud. . Lol. . So typical and apt.
Later on the eeediots in his church will start running their mouth and telling us how powerful and spirit filled the rogue is. Make all of una chop shiiit there one by one.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger:

By the grace of God I have solid businesses setup without a kobo borrowed from any man or bank. I am not hungry and do not need my Bishop to give me money for anything. In contrast, goats like the guy who put his mouth in my post always need their owners to give them grass to eat, because apart from eating and chewing the cud, they know nothing else.

The question is: when T-Mac was collecting the money to supply his stones, did he not know where the money was coming from? And why is he complaining now?
what are you bragging about and how much do you even have, just shut the fu-ck up

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Blackbody20(m): 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Do you have brains at all?

Be there defending a fraudulent MOG!
Na u i suppose dey ask cos u no get.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ikachi1: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
pictures: Oyedepo didn't force people to give to his ministry. If he likes , let him buy 20 bombardier.
Just as Tee Mac is making his own money and is not accountable to anyone so
also Oyedepo is making his own money.
As long as Oyedepo didn't carry gun to force people to give to his ministry what is
Tee Mac's problem ? Oyedepo is only accountable to God . When Oyedepo was struggling, where
was Tee Mac.

At least T Mac pays his taxes right? Bi chop is not only defrauding his church members but the nation through his failure to pay his taxes. The so called men of God hide under the lenient religions laws to perpetuate crime.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by COOLDUN: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto: ah, dat cant be true... he's a man of God.. pls tell me it's a lie...

Spare us that trash, who is a man of devil? Until people like you wake up then Nigeria can change. How many horses did Jesus Christ own when he was in this earth? Whosoever that works for Christ should emulate his humility, truth and righteousness. What is he doing with the fleet of private jets while many of his church members are sleeping with an empty stomach every day? My dear wake up.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dejgan: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
stagger: Tee Mac is an idiot!

Was he supplying the quarry materials for free? After eating millions from Winners, he has the guts to even come to Facebook and be talking total BS.

Winners has many construction projects. The two universities are being expanded. My branch has just commissioned its new church auditorium that has ensured people don't sit in the overflow but in comfort inside the church. Are these things constructed with lolli pops? Is it not cement, sand, rods, etc?

Assuming he was not paid, that Swiss Nigerian idiot who who has lost all musical relevance in Nigeria will start to talk rubbish. If I meet him face to face, Tee Mac will not believe what I will do to him.

So T Mac has a quarry! How many poor has he helped with the few millions he makes monthly from his quarry? How many shows does he perform monthly for charity?

People who are so cruel with the little money they have, they terrorise their neighborhood with their I better pass my neighbour mentality but will come on Nairaland and start ranting about what someone is doing with his money.

My advise to Seun, other people have also observed you always make issues of the Bishop and other pastors as front page, its nothing but cheap publicity and you are way too much for that. I believe in you and what you are doing as a young Nigerian, media must be balanced and fair!

Young Nigerians should stop this attitude as it won't take us anywhere. Most of those talking were far older than Bishop when he started his church. They should try and do something worthwhile with their lives.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
brinell: For once we do not have Prophet T.B.Joshua at the top of the news. Haha what a comic relief.
think, its simply because at least he helps the poor... Not church tithe thieves like the others
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
dejgan:

So T Mac has a quarry! How many poor has he helped with the few millions he makes monthly from his quarry? How many shows does he perform monthly for charity?

People who are so cruel with the little money they have, they terrorise their neighborhood with their I better pass my neighbour mentality but will come on Nairaland and start ranting about what someone is doing with his money.

My advise to Seun, other people have also observed you always make issues of the Bishop and other pastors as front page, its nothing but cheap publicity and you are way too much for that. I believe in you and what you are doing as a young Nigerian, media must be balanced and fair!

Young Nigerians should stop this attitude as it won't take us anywhere. Most of those talking were far older than Bishop when he started his church. They should try and do something worthwhile with their lives.

seun is just doing the very right thing, the truth must be said... If you hate that? You can close your account on NL and go to H-E-L-L

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Sharaap!

Oyedepo is a tithe fraud!

Your MOG's are doing their best to milk tithes from their sheep members!

Thieves dem lot!

You shut your dirty trap and get a life. Once it is time to pull down men of GOD, you open your stinking mouth to speak and use your craw craw ridden hand write trash. You wish Oyedepo were your father, I'm sure you will never had complained. Abeg, shift make we see better people with proactive and objective minds. If Oyedepo steal his church's money, is it your business, when did God hand over judgement seat to you?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dare2think: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
ifee-gee:
well,that one is solely ur misguided opinion.

Misguided??

Misguided is when you see the open fraudulent activities but ignore.

Misguided is when you choose to defend a man that used religion to enrich himself.

Misguided is when you are oblivious to the poverty of nigerians and those taking advantage of it.

Misguided is when you say 'judge not' when men is religious authority abuse their power, but judge charley boy for his eccentric ways.

Misguided is when you choose to believe a man born just like you were born to have the utmost authority over you.

Don't talk to me about ' misguided'

You are deeply misguided

4 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by COOLDUN: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: This is the reason I don't go to church! I rather give my tithes to the less priviledged than to a pastor who is a wealth seeker! Smh

The best tithes is the one you gave to the much needy, these fake men of gods brainwash people to believe that it must be given to the church. Many evil men give tithes to the churches to be noticed and praised while their relatives are dying of hunger and poverty. Jesus Christ used a token tithes of few fishes and loaves of bread and fed the multitudes while our dear men of gods use their tithes to enrich themselves and exploit their members.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
babestella:

You shut your dirty trap and get a life. Once it is time to pull down men of GOD, you open your stinking mouth to speak and use your craw craw ridden hand write trash. You wish Oyedepo were your father, I'm sure you will never had complained. Abeg, shift make we see better people with proactive and objective minds. If Oyedepo steal his church's money, is it your business, when did God hand over judgement seat to you?
I guess you are one of his disciples, God didn't ask us to judge, YES, but the bible made us to understand by their fruit we shall know them, don't worry, just like the made of to understand on the last day! Many who calls his name will also surfer for deceiving and misleading the church..

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Most Nigerians are just so generally stupid and ignorant, if Jesus who was the son of God did not use his Miracles and Preaching to Enrich himself, instead help the poor with it, I see no reason why one pastor should do that, Private Jets, Schools with Hundreds of thousands as tuition, Max robbing of the poor...
You know why I love God, everything is in the Bible,
Don't forget how Jesus scattered the men making money in the Temple of God.. I really can't remember the place in the bible or their names, but I stubbled upon it earlier an I checked to read and verify again..
You all Defending Injustice.. God is seriously watching you

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by betran65: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Whether the fbk account belongs to Tee Mac or not,the truth has been said. But wetin d man dey do with all that money? Wen Jesus christ neva had a donkey, pple no dey d church wen dey suffer? D men dey register their children as next of kin oo

Anyway weda we talk frm nw till tomoro on sunday some pple go still pack their last change go dash d man because him sabi slap pple...
Mtcheeew
Bishrevend king dipo

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
I don't really get you guys. Church going is all about praising God, worship, giving and obey God's word in giving. So therefore, it is unavoidable right to give while in church, and to pay our tithe while in church. We all know that giving is living, you can't stop people from giving, because they understand the word of God. They maybe poor today, but in future, God will bless them, and their generation, their children. We seem to think that once you give your tithe and offerings in church, youngest home and under your bed, you miraculously find a Ghana must go bag full of dollars. I don't understand the fight against giving in the house of God.

Whatever the man of God does with the offerings and tithe, it simply does not concern anyone, it's God's business to handle.

We see governors, ministers, doctors, engineers etc coming from very poor and humble background, and we think it is rocket science. We should learn to allow God do HIS work when we have done ours.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
saem: Bishop David Oyedepo apart from beign the GO of the living faith church world wide is also a writer of international repute. He has touched the lives of so many people all over the world. Some of the affluence he has come into today can only be explained supernaturally. Any human beign that wants to analyse this man of God by human standard can only come to a wrong conclussion. People, be careful what u say about an annointed man of God. U could be pushing ureselves into Gods judgement.
pIle of crap!! Crappy nonsense! Your hypocrisy smells like dung!
Writer of inter wetin? Where and where does he sell his copycat books outside of his church. Which serious literary organization knows about the loads of copy paste nonsense he claims to write. How many books has sold that is generally known? How exactly is he a writer of international repute. I ve come across his shitty books, they are just generic american wanna-be copy and paste texts with crappy soundbites and prepostrous ideology that only makes sense to the slowpokes that lick his ballz.
Nigga does not sell those crappy books outside of winners chapel, his members are even cajoled to buy it through all manner of schemes, they move them like drugs with those enthusiastic ushers waving them in your face like some crack fiend selling drugs to street kids.
Nobody knows Oyedepo as a serious writer of any repute, even young chimmamander will make a better showing as a writer than him in any literary forum. So shove that crappy lie down your ass....nobody is buying that shit. How many writers of note do you know that own a jet let alone 3. Una no well for that church.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by AjanleKoko: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hold up a second, hombres.
Below is Mr Mac's latest take on the issue.
Can we stay consistent for a second? undecided

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
WebSurfer: I guess you are one of his disciples, God didn't ask us to judge, YES, but the bible made us to understand by their fruit we shall know them, don't worry, just like the made of to understand on the last day! Many who calls his name will also surfer for deceiving and misleading the church..

I am not his disciple. Talking about knowing them by their fruits, you need to ask for the Grace of God to understand that you can't fight for God. It you think they are using your money to buy luxury jets, them stop giving, it is simple. Leave God to judge please.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2012
AjanleKoko: Hold up a second, hombres.
Below is Mr Mac's latest take on the issue.
Can we stay consistent for a second? undecided

Why is he apologizing now, but he's been making sales commission on the sale of those planes, how many flood disaster victims has he helped lately. ?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tmac should wait for BISHOP slaps, he's used to slapping people. Bwahaha...

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by rhymz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
babestella:

I am not his disciple. Talking about knowing them by their fruits, you need to ask for the Grace of God to understand that you can't fight for God. It you think they are using your money to buy luxury jets, them stop giving, it is simple. Leave God to judge please.
You are an eeediot that needs help. People are being manipulated by that charlatan and all you could do is blab about some stoopid god's grace talk. You think Oyedepo gives a rat ass about God? You think the man is afraid of some spiritual repercussions on his schemes? Go and wash your head in a river, or talk to some shrek to help you think with your brains, you obviously left in the wrong hands of these bible wielding scammers.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
babestella:

me? No no no.. Will not be that stupid, I give it to less privileged and any body who need help around me, and God has been blessing me for that, at least I know how I have been blessed at my age..
Talking about leaving it for God to judge, am Not Judging, the truth is just being said, how long will most people fooled with "Give God huge and get huge", "The bigger the money, the quicker and bigger the money", "My God is not a poor God" ask yourself this question, how many times have your pastors preached about sowing seed from an illegally gotten money like planting a seed on a rock? If he has ever done so, come back and tell me the name of your pastor you pastor doesn't care how you got your money, or tell you if you acquired it illegally then it should not be sowed, he will never tell you, its just the fact and enough reason to tell you he doesn't care about that, he keeps fooling you and you keep believing
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by matrix789: 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Seen this kind of campaign before.Satan and his tricks.
The church is marching on and the gates of Hell(TEE-MAC)cannot prevail
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by AjanleKoko: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
babestella:

Why is he apologizing now, but he's been making sales commission on the sale of those planes, how many flood disaster victims has he helped lately. ?

The surprising one is, in the original post, the inference is that his partner sold the aircraft to Oyedepo.
Now he is saying something entirely different, and even apologizing. And we are even more confused about the matter. undecided embarassed
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by betran65: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2012
If the richest man in Africa has 1 private jet then why shld d called so MOG own 3 private jets? This is fraud aka yahoo

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Ayatullah(m): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2012
Look at the picture of bishop Oyedepo, please look again, this man does not have the look of 'a man of God', rather he looks like a big time hustler in Ajegunle and that is his exact picture!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by powerblaze(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Odinaka00: Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† is Tee Mac? Is it a name of a person, place or a thing?
The name reminds me of Pac-man
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ifeegee(f): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2012
dare2think:

Misguided??

Misguided is when you see the open fraudulent activities but ignore.

Misguided is when you choose to defend a man that used religion to enrich himself.

Misguided is when you are oblivious to the poverty of nigerians and those taking advantage of it.

Misguided is when you say 'judge not' when men is religious authority abuse their power, but judge charley boy for his eccentric ways.

Misguided is when you choose to believe a man born just like you were born to have the utmost authority over you.

Don't talk to me about ' misguided'

You are deeply misguided
Bros,whatever u ranted above still remain your misguided opinion and u are entitle to them period!

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by powerblaze(m): 12:29am On Oct 09, 2012
u guys are just mad, cos most of yal will never see the inside of a private jet in ur lifetime + extra 20yrs. I hope he buys another jet soon so yal can scream your lungs out. Where were u wen he started? Or u think a man will wake up one day and build the largest church auditorium on earth? 2 universities? Keep mocking him, while God keeps blessing him. EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Charges N40,000 For Deliverance On OLX In Ibadan (Photo) / Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.