Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God (951 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by Goshen360(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=20pt]ONLY FROSBEL AND GOSHEN PLEASE.[/size]

Reason: So we can be focus, objective and avoid distractions in our discourse. The Bible teaches there is One True God. Meaning there are other false gods which is represented by the use of upper and lower case "G" accordingly. In this One True and Living God, there are Three distinct being and they are all called God as we have written in the scripture. Hence, The Father is God. Jesus Christ is God and the Holy Spirit is God. Frosbel have on the attack against the deity of Christ and had attempted to extinct the Holy Spirit in his recent articles. I have decided to debunk and refute his theology by starting this thread. I will appreciate ONLY Frosbel in this thread so that at the end, God's people will be taught the truth and have the evidence of the True God.

Awaiting Frosbel.
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by Goshen360(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Frosbel.......Where art thou I hope you are not acting after the nature of the first Adam grin. You need to act after the Last and Second Adam for he had not given us the spirit of fear...... cool

9. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou? 10. And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself. Genesis 3

I hope this is not what is happening to you grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by DeepSight(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Goshen360: [size=20pt]ONLY FROSBEL AND GOSHEN PLEASE.[/size]

No: I insist on imposing myself on this thread.

Please tell me why Jesus called himself a servant and messenger of God.

Let us start there.
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by Goshen360(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Deep Sight:

No: I insist on imposing myself on this thread.

Let us start there.

according to your signature.......Be Still. grin

Goshen360: [size=20pt]ONLY FROSBEL AND GOSHEN PLEASE.[/size]

[size=20pt]Reason:[/size] So we can be focus, objective and avoid distractions in our discourse. T

If you want my debate......Start another thread with my name and I will respond. This thread is for me and Frosbel.
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by CrazyMan(m): 4:06am On Oct 09, 2012
@topic...

Well crazy people never listen, so I must impose myself here as well. grin

Deep Sight: No: I insist on imposing myself on this thread.

Let us start there.
Why not start by posting biblical evidence of Jesus calling himself a servant and messenger of God?
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by ogoamaka99(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2012
DEAR GOSHEN 360, Sorry to interrupt,frosbel may not be able to debate on the above topic because the original thoughts are not his. He only copied the articles on the deity of GOD, CHRIST, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT. He can't defend what he did not originate. The original articles are first posted in WWW.BIBLICALUNITARIAN.COM . If you click on articles you will see the articles there.
Re: I Want To Debate "Frosbel" On "The Deity Of Christ And The Holy Spirit" As God by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: @topic...

Well crazy people never listen, so I must impose myself here as well. grin

Why not start by posting biblical evidence of Jesus calling himself a servant and messenger of God?
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience Like At The Daystar Excellence Leadership Conference ?? / Thinking Of Making Christmas Special? / Who Is The Most Popular Minister Of God In Nigeria Dead Or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.