Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This (15632 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Its no longer news that among those that profess believe in Yeshua (Jesus) Christ are strongly divided on the divinity of Yeshau i.e that Yeshau (Jesus) is God(YHWH). Moreso, the mix has been added by athiest, agnostics and muslim who have rejected the divinity of Yeshau (Jesus)as God. On a related thread https://www.nairaland.com/1314565/trinity/8#16295724, i request Frosbel (a former trinitarian) to make comment on Hebrew 1:8 by interpreting it in context. yet in his own wisdom, has refused to take the bull by the horn because i guess its too difficult for him to interprete it in its context.

This was the questions i posed to frosbel that he refused to indulge in i.e Heb 1.8

1. who was that verse refering to in that context? Jesus, Angel or God?
2. must your reasoning and logic be the determinant of how a verse is interpreted/translated?
3. do you have all the deep mystery of divinity revealed to you?
4. do you accept the bible by faith or are you questioning what is written?

To the bolded, is what i wish any Anti Trinitarian that believes that Yeshau [Jesus Christ] is just the Son of God and not YHWH [God].

Furthermore, i got this from this site -CARM- about Heb 1:8

The Greek construction of Hebrews 1:8 allows the text to be translated in two ways:

"God is your throne forever and ever....

and

"Thy Throne O God, is forever and ever..."

And i asked frosbel, which of the above translation is accepted. *silent*

Using my PC Study bible, I got this about Heb 1:8

Heb 1:8

8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Douay-Rheims

8 but as to the Son, Thy throne, O God, [is] to the age of the age, and a sceptre of uprightness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Darby

8 But about the Son he says,

"Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.
NIV

What do the above verses mean in context?

This is a Hebrew bible of that verse...
|8| And Hashem says to HaBen, KIS'AHCHA ELOHIM OLAM VAED SHEVET MISHOR SHEVET MALKHUTECHA
("Your throne, O G-d, will endure for ever and ever, and the scepter of justice is the scepter of your kingdom" --TEHILLIM 45:7).

So please anti trinitarian kindly help frosbel answer the above verse, WHO was that been spoken of - Yeshua (Jesus), God (YHWH) or angels?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
No believing Anti Trinitarian can answer [size=15pt]WHO Heb 1:8 was referring too? [/size]shocked shocked
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by ijawkid(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
hisblud: No believing Anti Trinitarian can answer [size=15pt]WHO Heb 1:8 was referring too? [/size]shocked shocked

E be like your body dey pepper you .....

This verse in hebrew 1:8 which is a direct excerpt from psalms 45:6-7 refers/refered to solomon and the greater solomon(Jesus Christ)........
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
hisblud: No believing Anti Trinitarian can answer [size=15pt]WHO Heb 1:8 was referring too? [/size]shocked shocked

I just want to thank those of you who are fighting against the cult of false prophets here headed by the chief priest frosbel. God is putting their falsehood to shame. To God be the glory. God bless you my dear.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by ijawkid(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

I just want to thank those of you who are fighting against the cult of false prophets here headed by the chief priest frosbel. God is putting their falsehood to shame. To God be the glory. God bless you my dear.

Which God are you thanking??......

Please alexleo which God are you thanking??......

Answer please.....
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

yes, false prophet frosbel who was delivered from the false teachings of the Apostolic Faith cult, and who almost lost his life in the process.

cheesy
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid:

Which God are you thanking??......

Please alexleo which God are you thanking??......

Answer please.....

his 3 gods , lol.

grin

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid:

E be like your body dey pepper you .....

This verse in hebrew 1:8 which is a direct excerpt from psalms 45:6-7 refers/refered to solomon and the greater solomon(Jesus Christ)........

fail. The question is, is that verse talking about Jesus, God or angel? Did i ask of solomon? Who?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

yes, false prophet frosbel who was delivered from the false teachings of the Apostolic Faith cult, and who almost lost his life in the process.

cheesy

Your usual weeping and wailing. Yet your poison must not be allowed to spread.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Who? Is it Jesus, God or angel that heb 1.8 is refering to? Who?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by ijawkid(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
hisblud: fail. The question is, is that verse talking about Jesus, God or angel? Did i ask of solomon? Who?

E be like you no ready for better discussion.......

Isn't the verse an excerpt from psalms 45:6-7??.......

the verse is applying to Jesus but did apply to an earlier annointed king of God .......

Are u satisfied??.....
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid:

the verse is applying to Jesus but did apply to an earlier annointed king of God .......

Are u satisfied??.....

The context is what i requested for... Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?

8 But to the Son: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of justice is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Douay-Rheims
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
ijawkid:

Are u satisfied??.....

The context is what i requested for... Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?

Douay-Rheims
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
@ijawkid
You are helping frosbel....good, you can do better ... by going ahead to answer this question
Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Ijawkid, am still waiting
Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2013
@ijawkid i want a discussion. Answer the following
*Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?*
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2013
hisblud: @ijawkid i want a discussion. Answer the following
*Ok you have accented to it that it is Jesus! Now Who was speaking about Jesus in that Context? Is it God or angel?*

You have hooked them so he may be working on another set of lies he ll manufacture. God will continue to expose their shame.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2013
alexleo:

You have hooked them so he may be working on another set of lies he ll manufacture. God will continue to expose their shame.
@ijawkid kindly answer the question posted.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Hello any anti trinitarian willing to assist ijawkid?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by cashflowpc(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2013
Religion with its numerous ideologies with each claiming to be the true light!

And so many a people is yet to realise that religion is nothing but a tool in the hands of the kings to control the pawns

It's all part of the great deception! The energy of the masses must be channel properly!

Seriously SMDH for all of you!
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
cashflowpc: Religion with its numerous ideologies with each claiming to be the true light!

And so many a people is yet to realise that religion is nothing but a tool in the hands of the kings to control the pawns

It's all part of the great deception! The energy of the masses must be channel properly!

Seriously SMDH for all of you!
thanks for seeing the "light" you can move on now!

Back to the topic.
Who can assist ijawkid answer above!
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
hisblud: Hello any anti trinitarian willing to assist ijawkid?

I tell you they are full of shame because their machine of lies has been terribly grounded by the scripture you quoted. Thank God for exposing these cult of liars.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
@op. Fosbel is a confirm spiritual olodo. I mean olodo in the real sense of the word OLODO. If he bother to answer you, and it will to tell u that u don't know the truth or that u are cultists.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mee234: @op. Fosbel is a confirm spiritual olodo. I mean olodo in the real sense of the word OLODO. If he bother to answer you, and it will to tell u that u don't know the truth or that u are cultists.

and you who is wise belives in 3 gods making you a ploytheist and me the olodo follows Jesus to believe on one GOD.

smiley
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
frosbel:

and you who is wise belives in 3 gods making you a ploytheist and me the olodo follows Jesus to believe on one GOD.

smiley
frosbel thanks for posting, do you agree with ijawkid that that heb 1.8 was refering to Yeshua[Jesus]?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
@frosbel on one of the thread, you claimed that you studied the bible wit diligence on the issue of the trinity before you changed from trinitarian to monothiest, so would you be kind enough to bring you indept study to bear on this verse?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
What is new , False Prophets attacking the children of GOD for debunking their PAGAN trinity and eternal torment false doctrines, occultic visions of hell and heaven and spirits leaving bodies , teachings that suggest sinners do not need to repent and so on and so forth.

I have news for you , [size=15pt]frosbel is here to stay and will continue to fight the good fight of faith, debunking your pagan teachings and freeing the sheep from your oppressive clutches.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1321883/did-jesus-preexist-birth-honeychild/5#16523769

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
[size=15pt]I produce facts, you skip them and come back after your strawman debate to suggest that I have not provided facts.[/size]

Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God , as his Son , he came to show us the Father and he did so in speech and deed perfectly representing his father to the world that we may know him.
https://www.nairaland.com/1321883/did-jesus-preexist-birth-honeychild/2#16416451

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Mranony: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^^^ Lolololol.....I love how you are calling out frosbel and exposing him. Unfortunately, I doubt frosbel will respond to the challenge, he'll rather ignore it and open another thread "to discuss the topic" next 2 weeks. He's a coward like that.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by alexleo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mr anony: ^^^^ Lolololol.....I love how you are calling out frosbel and exposing him. Unfortunately, I doubt frosbel will respond to the challenge, he'll rather ignore it and open another thread "to discuss the topic" next 2 weeks. He's a coward like that.

Thanks my brother. This is exactly what frosbel does. This is also how 419ners behave. When you catch them in their trick they device another one immediately. Frosbel is always opening threads which contains junks and useless teachings that deceives souls into eternal damnation. One good thing that is happening here is that people are beginning to see the falsehood in him.
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Boomark(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hebrews 1:8-9

King James Version (KJV)

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

I think it is better this way so we can know how many Gods we are looking at.

@alexleo
I thought someone asked you which of the Gods you are thanking?
Re: Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
"This passage in Hebrews 1:8-9 is actually a quote from Psalms 45:6-7 . The K.J.V. reads as follows:

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."

Verses five and seven are clear and plain; only verse six, as it reads in the K.J.V. is ambiguous. However, other versions clearly take away this ambiguity so that verse six agrees with other Scriptures: namely, there is only One true Mighty One ["Elohim, God, deity"]. This one true Mighty One is Yahweh (Deuteronomy 6:4; John 17:3; Ephesians 4:4). According to many scholars Psalm 45:6 reads "Thy throne O Judge" instead of "O God" which in Hebrew or Greek has the same meanings so that in Hebrew it also could mean Judge instead of a trinitarian translation of the word theos which is generic and has many meanings." SOURCE: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/734899456/did-father-yahweh-call-his-son-god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.