Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host (8573 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Havilah93(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Nollywoodgossip just learned that handsome Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme is back as the anchor of popular reality TV show Gulder Ultimate Search.

If you recall, the dreamy eye actor was the first to ever host the show when it debuted 9 years ago.

At a glittering final selection party held last night inside the New Expo Hall of Eko Hotel and Suites, Mokeme was announced to a rapturous audience by the event hosted by Cool 96.9 FM on-air personality, Freeze.

The last 12 contestants selected last night will proceed to the Usaka Forest in Obot Akara Local Government area of Akwa Ibom State, where this year’s edition of Gulder Ultimate Search will hold

This year’s winner will walk away with a cash prize of N9 million, N500, 000 wardrobe allowance and a brand new SUV worth N10 million.

Last year, it was Darey Art Alade and Bob Manuel Udokwu, who jointly hosted the show at Ososo Forest in Akoko Edo, Edo State.

http://www.nollywoodgossip.net/2012/10/08/gulder-ultimate-search-nollywood-actor-chidi-mokeme-back-as-the-anchor/
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by confetti(f): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2012
Happy to hear, means am gona watch this years Ultimate Search.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Pamperme: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2012
wow, good to know... Stopped watching it since that boring guy took over....
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by tunapawizzy: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2012
OK
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2012
momoke sounds dull and he looks r3tarded. but since he is what our Naija girls see as handsome.. no long tin?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by jigawatts(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2012
tunapawizzy: OK
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Cruzgee: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2012
so far, I agree Chidi is still the best. None of the others measured up. Good to know he's back, I'll also be back to watch this year's edition
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by gees02(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2012
they finally realized they need to boost their ratings, mokeme has been d best ever.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by slimyem: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: momoke sounds dull and he looks r3tarded.
he is just as you described.
Wonder why they have to bring him back when there are loads of other celebrities who can do the job better...
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Meridian(f): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Congrats Chidi d host master. But d organisers should put a tight securities in place to avoid kidnapping, dangerous animals and reptiles and flood due to climate change.

I wish d contestants all d best and goodluck.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by topsyking: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2012
confetti: Happy to hear, means am gona watch this years Ultimate Search.
Me too...can't remember the last time I watch it after chidi was replaced
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by donvitocorleone: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: momoke sounds dull and he looks r3tarded. but since he is what our Naija girls see as handsome.. no long tin?

I wonder who sounds dull & retarded. U r simply a hater.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Foxybone(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
**Runs to God knows where to confirm the price of....** Lol... bad belle people, una want make them ban me.... tongue tongue tongue

Chidi Mokeme dull that was why he was replaced with Bob Manuel who did the job perfectly well

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by emenim(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
This is already a good news to my ears, because the name of the host alone will pull crowd clued to their tv set
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by nekaa(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2012
They juss made it a must watch for mi.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by mrperfect(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
That is wonderful, I like the guy's presentation. Now Gulder ultimate search will be back and fun again.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by bigass(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Meridian: Congrats Chidi d host master. But d organisers should put a tight securities in place to avoid kidnapping, dangerous animals and reptiles and flood due to climate change.

I wish d contestants all d best and goodluck.

NO THEY WILL WAIT FOR YOU
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Doncaster2005: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Gush! I will miss Bob so much , as far as am concern he's d best ....
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Todaynatoday: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2012
So dem still dey do this show. Mtcheeew, up till now wey dem promise say dem go go jungle fight lion, snake & hippopotamus, i neva still see snake bite one of dem. To kum jam dat one, na crate of gulder na im dem go dey search for. But I go lyk win all those prizes sha.

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by solelymade: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Chidi is d bomb. since dey replaced d guy wit dat yeyeman in GUS 3 i stopped watching d show. Hweva, i wont watch because d workload around is so much. Chidi tenalo joo...
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by floriana(m): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2012
This is the kind of thread that invented the gaari comments
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Sagytarius(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: momoke sounds dull and he looks r3tarded. but since he is what our Naija girls see as handsome.. no long tin?
with ur spelling of his name, you're obviously the one r3tarded. 'poke!

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by webmanlag: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: he is just as you described.
Wonder why they have to bring him back when there are loads of other celebrities who can do the job better...

I agree totally with you. I guess he has started to reap the benefits of his marriage to a Minister's sister grin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by ogokam: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Happy for him but hope he has perfected/polished his English speaking which was quite cumbersome for him unlike Bob who flowed well with the language except say im gragra com dey vex person sha! angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by pinozino: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wellcome back,Chidi u are simply d best,more so d location is perfect 4 adventure and excitement its most watch 4 Nigerrians,Usaka my villa!!!much much surprises 2 b expected.Bravo 2 Gulder Ultimate search.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by oluwizard(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chidi U̶̲̥̅̊ are the best. I
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
You sound and act r3tarted.. F00l Eediot... Why would you just attack someone for no reason. What if he was your uncle, would you have said all these?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
webmanlag:

I agree totally with you. I guess he has started to reap the benefits of his marriage to a Minister's sister grin
so he is married?? No!! No!! I ve bin waiting for dis guy for yrs to marry me. Hw cld he do this to me?? ** am walking away to go and hang myself rite now**

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
nyere84: so he is married?? No!! No!! I ve bin waiting for dis guy for yrs to marry me. Hw cld he do this to me?? ** am walking away to go and hang myself rite now**
Rope is now expensive in the market, There r cheaper ways o go about taking your life.. Dial 08012343419.. for more details wink
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
pls can someone tell who's chidi mokeme? does he sell gulder or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Sagytarius(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
nyere84: so he is married?? No!! No!! I ve bin waiting for dis guy for yrs to marry me. Hw cld he do this to me?? ** am walking away to go and hang myself rite now**
Easy lady, Why do that while I'm here?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pamperme: wow, good to know... Stopped watching it since that boring guy took over....

Bob is not Boring, He is good too, but just to say thay Chidi is better anyway

nigeria let us learn how to apreciate and stop critisizing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download All Episodes Of Heroes Reborn Here / The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series / Renew Your Iroko Mobile Subscription And Enjoy Our Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.