Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims (938 Views)

M.I - Ashes [Tribute To ALUU 4] / VERSION OF PAINS: (A Lil' Poem I Wrote For: "The Aluu 4") / Yori Yori The Remix (official Sneak Preview ) Featuring 2 Baba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by superior1: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2012
http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

A friend posted this song on fb claiming it featured 2 of the Aluu victims Lloyd (Aladin) & Ugonna (Tipsy). To say the least, I am heart broken.
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by Callotti: 4:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Oh well. . . .A country ruled ra-pists and cultists can only breed ra-pists and cultists for offsprings.
Nigeria. . .enjoy your 52 year-old curses.
You reap what you sow! kiss
Next please. . . .
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by GhostFaceKiller: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: Oh well. . . .A country ruled ra-pists and cultists can only breed ra-pists and cultists for offsprings.
Next please. . . .

PLS have some respect
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by GhostFaceKiller: 5:01am On Oct 09, 2012
superior1: http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

A friend posted this song on fb claiming it featured 2 of the Aluu victims Lloyd (Aladin) & Ugonna (Tipsy). To say the least, I am heart broken.

jam is off the hook.
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by Donlouise(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: Oh well. . . .A country ruled ra-pists and cultists can only breed ra-pists and cultists for offsprings.
Next please. . . .
u ar jst an idiot
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Next please. . . .

sometimes your useless rantings are just not fashionable!
Re: A Song Track Featuring 2 Of The Aluu Victims by OAM4J: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2012

(1)

Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days / Rihanna - WHAT NOW [co-written And Produced By Parker Ighile] / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.