Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Wake Alu 4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wake Alu 4 (1721 Views)

Musdapher Is Acting Chief Justice As Katsina-alu Retires / Retire Now, Sen Okpozo Tells Katsina-alu / Shocking: Falling Tree Kills Wife Of The Chief Justice Of The Federation, Aloysius Katsina-alu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Alu 4 by chillbabe(f): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Dear Nigerians

We have talked cried and what have u about the four young men who lost there lives in a gruesome manner. Again we are confronted by how heartless some people can be. We that are still here can't let this go by just like some other incident. Therefore I suggest that we do a mass wake for these young boys that were brutally cut down in their in the most gruesome manner on FRIDAY 12 OCTOBER at 19:00u in your own town, city or community. I think we as people of Nigeria needs this let us condemn this let us give these four souls the last respect.
Let's light a candle for the 'alu 4' please

Sincerely
Maira

1 Like

Re: Wake Alu 4 by fiftynaira(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Good move let's do this if you are in uniport can we something of this nature 'a candle light procession' on the same date pls indicate let's mourn them
Re: Wake Alu 4 by GhostFaceKiller: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2012
IT SHOULD BE DONE IN EVERY CITY. EVEN IN BOKOSVILLE MAIDUGURI.
Re: Wake Alu 4 by Callotti: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2012
What is all this drama for?

We as Nigerians should be immune to such horrors by now. . . .

It is not like all these candlelight stuff will bring justice for the dead.

Tomorrow, another ALUU 4 will show up. . . more candlelight vigils?

Nigerians too like drama. . . kei!!! cry

Some of the murderers will be lighting candles 2. . . sheeesh!
Re: Wake Alu 4 by chillbabe(f): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Callotti: What is all this drama for?

We as Nigerians should be immune to such horrors by now. . . .

It is not like all these candlelight stuff will bring justice for the dead.

Tomorrow, another ALUU 4 will show up. . . more candlelight vigils?

Nigerians too like drama. . . kei!!! cry

Some of the murderers will be lighting candles 2. . . sheeesh!

This has nothing to do with drama 4 young boys where murdered. Its all about awareness and for people to stop and think what has happened. If one of the guys where u son how would u feel. Ur comment is very cold. Am not Nigerian but I live here its my home. Am a mother so I feel the pain this is to barbaric for us to let it just go away.
Re: Wake Alu 4 by Callotti: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
chillbabe:

This has nothing to do with drama 4 young boys where murdered. Its all about awareness and for people to stop and think what has happened. If one of the guys where u son how would u feel. Ur comment is very cold. Am not Nigerian but I live here its my home. Am a mother so I feel the pain this is to barbaric for us to let it just go away.

We have heard. . .we have read.
Nothing else can be done on the www. . .
Charity begins at home.
If the government of Rivers State cannot handle this. . . .TOO BAD! kiss
I ain't gonna waste my precious candle!
About time communities started guaranteeing the safety of their inhabitants.
I have mourned them. . .I have moved on.
Simple. . . it is out of YOUR HANDS!!!!. . .AND MINE. kiss

If any of my kids are stoopid enough to move around like a herd of cattle. . . .collecting OCCULTIC dues. . . instead of studying in school. . .

Oh well. . . they will be mourned. . . and I WILL MOVE ON. The memories will NEVER go away. kiss
Please, instead of burning candles and depleting the already compromised ozone layer. . . teach the children in your neighborhood to avoid 'gangs' of idle-loafers. . . .in or out of school! kiss
Re: Wake Alu 4 by chillbabe(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Callotti:

We have heard. . .we have read.
Nothing else can be done on the www. . .
Charity begins at home.
If the government of Rivers State cannot handle this. . . .TOO BAD! kiss
I ain't gonna waste my precious candle!
About time communities started guaranteeing the safety of their inhabitants.
I have mourned them. . .I have moved on.
Simple. . . it is out of YOUR HANDS!!!!. . .AND MINE. kiss

If any of my kids are stoopid enough to move around like a herd of cattle. . . .collecting OCCULTIC dues. . . instead of studying in school. . .

Oh well. . . they will be mourned. . . and I WILL MOVE ON. The memories will NEVER go away. kiss
Please, instead of burning candles and depleting the already compromised ozone layer. . . teach the children in your neighborhood to avoid 'gangs' of idle-loafers. . . .in or out of school! kiss

That's ur opinion and I have mine. I can only hope for u that u won't find yourself in a situation like that cause no one knows tomorrow.

http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/3uqsftv0druo/Exclusive%20Interview-Friends%20of%20slain%20students%20of%20UNIPORT.mp3?d=1
Re: Wake Alu 4 by chillbabe(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2012
fiftynaira: Good move let's do this if you are in uniport can we something of this nature 'a candle light procession' on the same date pls indicate let's mourn them

Am based in Abuja and am trying to get my friends around me to do the wake. Awareness is very necessary it seems like Nigerians are to hardened these days. They don't value life and that's a sad thing.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Bomb Victim(pics) / Revelation - Ojukwu's Unknown Daughter Is From A Northern Woman / We Will Make Delta State University Abraka A Worldclass University- Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.