Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP (633 Views)

Pls Recomend An Isp (v-sat) / DirectOnPC Is Too Bad As An ISP / I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by osamedia(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2012
hey buddies, i am confused as i don't want to waiste my money for nothing good so i decided to bring my matter to you people, Please i need help, I have some cash with me right now, I am planing on going to MTN to get their MIFI for internet-21k, And i also saw Glo-Reuter for 30k, please do anyone has experience on any of the networks,Mtn,Glo,Zain,Etisalat,Visa, Starcomms,? Mind u, I am in Benin... so please i need help..... which is the best to use, At within 4systems.
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by mrmofasa(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2012
Ask around your area to see which network is the strongest. Then buy it.

Given the wacky network those telecoms companies supply, I won't promise uninterrupted browsing. In fact, i'll promise occasional hypertension.

You can lose ur mind now.
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by Chikebrain: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2012
osamedia: hey buddies, i am confused as i don't want to waiste my money for nothing good so i decided to bring my matter to you people, Please i need help, I have some cash with me right now, I am planing on going to MTN to get their MIFI for internet-21k, And i also saw Glo-Reuter for 30k, please do anyone has experience on any of the networks,Mtn,Glo,Zain,Etisalat,Visa, Starcomms,? Mind u, I am in Benin... so please i need help..... which is the best to use, At within 4systems.

I also stay in benin, i suggest you go for The visafone modem because of the bandwidth speed and its reliable, Moreso, if you wanna share the network using wireless, you could download connectify (i could help you with it). You could chat with me live on www.louisint.2itb.com or send a mail to chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by osamedia(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
seun and co, i send una make una edit my Subject heading?
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by Maleeq(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
osamedia: seun and co, i send una make una edit my Subject heading?
Topic headers are changed to reflect the essence of the thread in instance where the original poster doesn't name it properly. So doing ensures responses/clicks on the thread. People tend to be drawn to threads from the heading.

Your heading, "Urgent Help Needed Right Now Before I Loose My Mind" absolutely doesn't reflect your need, and thus, it was changed to "Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP". And verily, you got replies withing minutes of it being changed! smiley
Re: Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP by osamedia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Maleeq:
Topic headers are changed to reflect the essence of the thread in instance where the original poster doesn't name it properly. So doing ensures responses/clicks on the thread. People tend to be drawn to threads from the heading.

Your heading, "Urgent Help Needed Right Now Before I Loose My Mind" absolutely doesn't reflect your need, and thus, it was changed to "Urgent Help Needed: Choosing An ISP". And verily, you got replies withing minutes of it being changed! smiley

Okay na u change ham? Why u non collect permission before u embark on that mission?

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Oooo, / I Need Antenna For To Boost Network Strength / "ALERT" Con Man On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.