Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast (1785 Views)

Which Is Reliable Between Hp And Lenovo Computers? / Pls Recomend An Isp (v-sat) / DirectOnPC Is Too Bad As An ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by LovelyDash(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2007
I Want To Save My Job
Hello,

I'm a Junior Webmaster with Velnet UK Limited, My brother employ me after I finished my NYSC and I'm live from Agege, Nigeria. Since I started working with them, my greatest problem is my internet access, My brother have ask me to find any other job, because of my internet connection which is not good to competite with other staff's working for him in UK, Poland and Romania.

He now ask me to get a good internet connection (ISP) or look for another job. I am using starcomms presently and I have try intercellular before I change to starcomms. I just need to connect one or two PC to the internet for my work.

Which internet service provider can I use now that is, reliable, very fast and not too expenses.

I don't know if I can get anyone who have VSAT and can sublet the service to me. Your reply to this thread can save my job since I have not find any job here in Nigeria.

Kind regards,
Lovely
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by LovelyDash(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2007
I will appreciate any help from webmasters in Nigeria around here, I'm in need of a good ISP to save my work and to learn more in this work.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by mutiu78(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2007
You can contact me
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by LovelyDash(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2007
mutiu78:

You can contact me

I mail you, but no reply yet.
Regards.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Seun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2007
Our Multilnks Versus Starcomms Thread might interest you. wink
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by akinjide(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2007
Call 08022122229, tell them youre interested in teh HOP-Online internet service, its a new company subscriber units are about 15000 Naira and service is 7500 monthly for 24/7 service. Amazing to believe but they are awesome and are located within Adeniyi Jones axis. Close to the Agege/Oba Akran end.

Goodluck
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by nazzyon(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
You can contact staromms to make enquiries about their 3G. During the period I used it worked well. It should solve the problem.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by imomoh24(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2007
Try Using Swift Networks Broadband service.

It is super fast and very reliable.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by akinjide(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2007
I know someone who has paid for Swift Broadband and suffered for it. Swift Broadband may claim to be good but their service and customer service is poor and unbecoming of what they advertise.

That Speedboat of theirs has surely turned to a canoe!
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by user86666(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2007
Try Starcomms EVDO its fast and reliable, never had any issues with it.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by femionasan(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2007
My netcom will be a good choice. I have been using it for close to 2 years and i dont have any problems and their customer care is good. I am just not sure if their service works in Agege yet. U can call them on 2718889 or 2718888 to make enquiries. Goodluck.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by udohzone(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
Really in support of what akinjide has said about Swift Broadband, dont even go there, cos if you do, men, u would regret even creating a mail account for urself. u may ask y, we support and manage clients using the so-called swift broadband, from 3users to whatever they have, and I know how many time(s) and the amount of cash that has been spent calling just to resolve a little technical issue,

I recommend you subscribe to a VSAT coy, if u can afford the initial cost for the equipment, maybe MWEB or IWAY africa, or GSTelecom grin

Anyhow, pray well before u get going with a naija service provider.

CHeers
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by la1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2007
like i said b4 on the starcomms versus multilinks thread,stercomms is goin to cost alot of their cutomrs heartache and sorrow with the redicullous conection speed and nonchalant customer care,.dey shd stick to phone calls most my frends hav swithed to multilinks,.bt 4u my frend i recommend broadband try mynetcom if they are in ut area am using em now.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by georgies(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2007
U can try surfsport.
Check surfspotonline.com
or call 08038799755
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by faithclem(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2007
Hi All,
Kkon Technologies is the ISP for you.
You shud check them out, they are good and affordable
And it is the SAT3 technology.

mail me at faithessien@yahoo.com for more info
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by 2dye4(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2007
Hey, u should check out swiftbroadband.
they are quite new, fast and reliable. they also offer varying service packages ranging from shared bandwidths to dedicated links and they are affordable. Been using them for awhile now and its been worth it. for more info on them, check out www.swiftng.com. grin
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Saddam: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2007
Swift broadBand is just a bad Product Dont dare to try it
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Typewriter(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2007
Contact this guy I met him on this nairaland
I have dealing with him and he is really Fast and cheap

Re: Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria

Re: Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria
« #8 on: March 03, 2006, 11:36 PM »

Sam:
email: samholyghost@gmail.com
080 34 73 23 23
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Seun(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2007
If you must advertise a product, give us details. I don't believe that this samholyghost guy is legit.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by nancyekpoh(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2007
LovelyDash:
U can contact me on this email: kelenancy4real@yahoo.com and i will connect u to an ISP i know very well.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Alexos(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2007
I dont trust any ISP anymore, most of them are bunch of dissappointment.

But look wella b4 u leap, I have used lots of them, and they prooved unrelaible.

I would say u should give Mweb a trial, they seems to be good enough.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Ladapo(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2007
Friend,

don't be decieved by any of these people, all in the name of trying to sell services to you, however, I will suggest you try the use of a VSAT for your kind of location and will give you the name of an ISP u can talk to- ITClick networx limited. They are quite good, though, a little expensive compared to most others but you can be sure of quality service.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Ladapo(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2007
Friend,

don't be decieved by any of these people, all in the name of trying to sell services to you, however, I will suggest you try the use of a VSAT for your kind of location and will give you the name of an ISP u can talk to- ITClick networx limited. They are quite good, though, a little expensive compared to most others but you can be sure of quality service.

simply call their number on 07028090432
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by holyghost(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2007
@seun i told u to be mindful on how you use words on line
saying am not ligt is highly unfair though i have no hard feelings i know how many people i have meet here and things never went wrong
this was my first post read it and see that i told people that am a freelance marketer with some notable ISPs nationwide but most of all I deal more with cobranet pls read more on my first post about broadband sales here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-482.0.html#msg130206

and call me and i will give more thing to make you confirm my person and some of the accout i manage with these ISPs.

once again think of control damage i need it from you. Thanks
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Seun(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2007
Your profile says you are based in [b]Lebanon[/B].
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by Ollie39: 10:32am On May 08, 2007
starcom evdo is good.
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by holyghost(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2007
@ seun my profile says lebanon cos my ISP is based there Cobranet
but i keep telling people to call and meet with me in Nigeria
seun since when do Nairaland's profile speak better than human voice?
i assume that picture on my profile is my true picture to you?
seun seun seun all mighty seun ejoor O!
Re: I Need An ISP That Is Reliable And Very Fast by gentlejac(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2007
soul brother if you want a reliable serve do the following
1. contact an ISP yourself(preferable outside the country)
2.get the equipment that is compactable with their services
3. get someone knowlagable to install it for you
4. pay your subscription to them dirctly
in that way you actually get the bandwidth you are paying for ans the middle men tha call themself isp will be out of the way
good luck

(1) (Reply)

Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1 (blocking Windows Update) / Speed Up Web Browsing With Opendns / How To Transfer Itunes Library To Another Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.