Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (31296 Views)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by beeboy09(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
The major reasons people will go for Fifa is because of the Jersy rights and commentary. If you dig down to PES you would understand that besides personal skill knowing how to project ur tactics can give you and edge also PES has great off-the-ball controls: u need to sit down for months to be able to master this. Finaly I would say Fifa is good enough for people who just want to go ahead and just play, get results and brag but real gamers who played football from the days of buttons, coke crowns and tape rings know that PES brings out that depth they have always craved for in football gaming.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by jmaine: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
The Goal Keeper AL in PES 13 is rigged and so annoying . . . Wonder what it takes to always spill simple shots to an onrushing attacker, all it takes is one to shoot a tame shot and attack the easy laid rebounds. That shyte needs to be sorted out ASAP, and the ultra assisted gameplay of PES 13 makes it too simple and uninteresting to me.

Coming from Fifa 12 to PES 13 was a mistake, online hype doesn't translate to reality . . . .

Imma go get the Fifa 13 and get back to my yoyo . . .

1 Like

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
jmaine: The Goal Keeper AL in PES 13 is rigged and so annoying . . . Wonder what it takes to always spill simple shots to an onrushing attacker, all it takes is one to shot a tame shot and attack the easy laid rebounds. That shyte needs to be sorted out ASAP, and the ultra assisted gameplay of PES 13 makes it too simple and uninteresting to me.

Coming from Fifa 12 to PES 13 was a mistake, online hype doesn't translate to reality . . . .

Imma go get the Fifa 13 and get back to my yoyo . . .

Go get it asap. i have it on my pc and i have finished the first season. grin
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by jmaine: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeric01:

Go get it asap. i have it on my pc and i have finished the first season. grin

I will join you ASAP grin . . . .What about the bugs you complained about . .have you been able to fix it or it just disappeared . . .
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by NnamdiN: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pals no time to read all this una long story. Any download link for the pc guys

Free one abeg, even if na to download am all night, I get beta generator.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by honeric01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
jmaine:

I will join you ASAP grin . . . .What about the bugs you complained about . .have you been able to fix it or it just disappeared . . .

Disappeared on its own o but after i installed DDoverrider.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by jmaine: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeric01:

Disappeared on its own o but after i installed DDoverrider.

Okay bruv . . .
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by ooHBee: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Started with Winning Eleven 4 but I prefer FIFA now, though a lot of my friends prefer PES
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Chiemekaorizu(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Has pes 2013 been released I need an answer asap?
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Are there people who own both games? I don't trust the professional reviews of ign and other game websites, i just need some plain folks who own both games to give an honest assessment of which is the superior machine. In my opinion, the competition between ea and konami is healthy although I have a feeling it's a bit unfair due to fifa's exclusive licence. But far better than what we have in basketball and nfl whereby one company has dominated the market for years now(2ksports and EA). I don't play games anymore because of a health condition but I still watch youtube videos of both games and fifa 13 looks like the better game to me.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by honeric01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Horayce: Are there people who own both games? I don't trust the professional reviews of ign and other game websites, i just need some plain folks who own both games to give an honest assessment of which is the superior machine. In my opinion, the competition between ea and konami is healthy although I have a feeling it's a bit unfair due to fifa's exclusive licence. But far better than what we have in basketball and nfl whereby one company has dominated the market for years now(2ksports and EA). I don't play games anymore because of a health condition but I still watch youtube videos of both games and fifa 13 looks like the better game to me.

Yes but never bothered to play the PES again.

You need to try FIFA 13 on a 48inches TV
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeric01:

Yes but never bothered to play the PES again.

You need to try FIFA 13 on a 48inches TV

Why not try PES on a 52 inch LCD!

Both games are good
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by honeric01(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why not try PES on a 52 inch LCD!

Both games are good

What makes you think i haven't since i have access to both?
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by xterra2(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Fifa for sure, PES is no match for Fifa
I looove Fifa so much

1 Like

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeric01:

What makes you think i haven't since i have access to both?

I never thought so nor said so.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Okijajuju1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
yuzedo:

You know your game sir!
Lets take it from the 90's, starting with ISS, to FIFA, when Winning Eleven eventually came out, it was like... WHOAAAAA!!!! ((((( Mind Blown )))))
FIFA is just mehhh! Pro is for avid gamers, you never see people gambling money while playing FIFA cos that game isn't quite it. Any girl can play FIFA, but for u to be a master, knowing basic configs and moves, box + X, L2 + direction, tapping L1, there's no arguing, Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution franchise takes the cake!

.. But without doubt, the greatest game ever made is: Captain Majeed Soccer grin
... Sven Ericksson football was the WORST game ever made in life.. OMG, recollection is traumatic! cry cry

You sir are indeed a Gamer..

The true evolution chart of PES :

1.. International Superstar Soccer (I.S.S)

to

2.. Winning Eleven

And finally

3.. Pro Evolution Soccer (PES).. Which started out as (I.S.S Pro evolution)

[img]http://multiply.com/mu/rahmanmillenium/image/1/photos/upload/500x500/SYZvEAoKCJEAAA1oQRw1/ISS-Pro-Evolution-2.jpg?et=+yvljoXSYex5kVBfjw6DsA&nmid=189278815[/img]

This game came close to making be into a high school dropout..

1 Like

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by LordAdam: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
petrson: I played pes04/06/08/09/10..... Konami lost me with pes2010, played fifa 11 and well, it wasn't bad until fifa 12 showed up and trust me, if you want to know if fifa 12 is on point, set everything in terms of passing, shooting, crossing etc to manual and you'll see the awesomeness of creativity at your disposal.... currently playing fifa 13 and I must say, in terms of gameplay, i'll give it to fifa 13 once again..... put everything to manual on fifa 12 and 13 and give it a try.... about pes? well, it's more of a one man thing and repetitive animations.

Manual, won't it be too difficult? Well, I'd give it a try, and if I don't like it, I chase you down and bust your cabb....lol. Most gamers in nigeria started with pes, for me I dumped that pes of a game, when I first played fifa 9 on psp. Man...the graphics at that time was good, but pes 9 was better. The game play for fifa, was simply out of this world, world thrilled we so much with fifa, was the way the goal keeper played, dived and performed. With was so damn real, so very enjoyable. Fifa 11 on pc & ps3 was almost the pinnacle of sensational gaming for me, until I played fifa 12......now this is a football game, fifa 12 has it all, but I must say, defending was pretty arduous, difficult at the beginning. Tactical defending is fun, and far better than legacy defending too. I still have issues with defending though.

So please to the peeps on the forum who have mastered tactical defending for fifa 12, please share some tips. I'd start by giving, one which works well for me, always use the contain (square button) when defending your goal, it's far less risky than the normal tackle x button.

So if you have mastered how to mount pressure on opposition attackers without giving away cheap fouls and penalties, please share. Fifa remains the best football game.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by mastersr95(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Gone are those days when PES have a better gameplay than FIFA....have been playing PES all my life but when i decide to switch to FIFA 2013, i discovered FIFA has a better gameplay than PES now....The realism is so point, you need to create chances to score goals and your understanding of football game on the field matters alot in other to win
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Homar(m): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
I played pes a lot cause it was all they had in game house in my area but when i played fifa11 at my friends house all i could think of when playing playstation2 was how am i going to get fifa . Pes sucks only ronaldo will run from defence and score . In fifa when you are being attacked all the defenders return with full speed . And no silly R2 goal unlike pes that if you play R2 its surley a goal . Fifa anytime any day .
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Emmyk(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why not create a poll for this? Pes Vs FIFA? and where is the link to download the game? Pes2013. Still stuck to ma pes2010 here. Master League ..I'm in the future.. If u catch my drift.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Frostyzone(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
As of june last year, I was a die-hard PES fanboy. If it wasn't PES, then don't bother, cus I ain't gonna play it. Then after getting repeatedly pissed off by PES 2012 gameplay and lack of licenses, I finally decided to give FIFA a try out. And folks, it was love at first try! The first thing that hooked me was the game play, them the fantastic commentaries. Graphic wise there is not much difference between it and PES though. And back to the present, I have played both demos. And from what I garnered from the experience, I can now shout from the rooftop with all my heart that FIFA 2013 is the best football gaming simulations experience ever made by man!
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by omenziate(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
From the days of Alejo and Gomez, Okochi and Yakuni to Konami soccer , excellento goal, Mikata goaaaaal. To Pes , jim beglin and Jon champion. Can't wait to install d PES 2013 on my PC. I don kill superstar mode for 2012. Make fifa go rest for me o. Hated it from day 1.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Sike(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
TO ME, NO OTHER GAME DOES IT BETTER EXCEPT PES.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by maxit2(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
As una sabi compare two unrelated tins..
Please tell me, Ramsey Noah and Taiye Taiwo who handsome pass ?....
See, FIFA and pes shud not be compared. They are not d same tin. One is a game while the oda is a cartoon series..
Why then should anyone compare?
In the game of football, goals are not cheap. But no thanks to Pes, goals are cheap. Pes gameplay is embarrasing to me who was an addict in their PS1 n PS2 days.
Fifa is king. The truth is many people tends to get a lil religeous wit pes cos they grew wit it.
Una dey miss oh.. Fifa career mode can be played for 1year n u still wanna continue.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
maxi-t:
As una sabi compare two unrelated tins..
Please tell me, Ramsey Noah and Taiye Taiwo who handsome pass ?....
See, FIFA and pes shud not be compared. They are not d same tin. One is a game while the oda is a cartoon series..
Why then should anyone compare?
In the game of football, goals are not cheap. But no thanks to Pes, goals are cheap. Pes gameplay is embarrasing to me who was an addict in their PS1 n PS2 days.
Fifa is king. The truth is many people tends to get a lil religeous wit pes cos they grew wit it.
Una dey miss oh.. Fifa career mode can be played for 1year n u still wanna continue.

How much does anyone want to bet that this guy hasnt played PES 2013?

lol
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by maxit2(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

How much does anyone want to bet that this guy hasnt played PES 2013?

lol
I have not played it. I am not playing it and my broda, I WILL NEVER PLAY IT.
I dey craze? Dat stupid game.. People shud grow up n realise those two games are not mates.. I'm talking PS3 platform oh. Can't tel 4 d rest.
Fifa feels real bro. The passing d tacticts infact everytin.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
maxi-t:

I have not played it. I am not playing it and my broda, I WILL NEVER PLAY IT.
I dey craze? Dat stupid game.. People shud grow up n realise those two games are not mates.. I'm talking PS3 platform oh. Can't tel 4 d rest.
Fifa feels real bro. The passing d tacticts infact everytin.

Then dont talk about pes 2013. That is the topic of the thread- pes 2013 vs fifa 2013
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 12:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Like I told a dailynews writer. . . Its only those that do not play/know how to play soccer that will appreciate graphics and commentary of FIFA compared to the actual game play. . . . I have played both on PS3 so pls don't come here with stories. . . . White friends are selling off FIFA to buy PES in USA (home of EA) so what are you guys saying. . . .

Lemme teach u a trick, play like how teams play in real life in both games and come back and give ur analysis. . . Thank you
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by ayawori(m): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2012
D picture posted by d OP of Torres is nt PES 2013 cuz d logo is dat of LONDON FC, they now use d real ChelseaFc Logo. PES tins.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Frostyzone(m): 5:30am On Oct 30, 2012
kpolli: Like I told a dailynews writer. . . Its only those that do not play/know how to play soccer that will appreciate graphics and commentary of FIFA compared to the actual game play. . . . I have played both on PS3 so pls don't come here with stories. . . . White friends are selling off FIFA to buy PES in USA (home of EA) so what are you guys saying. . . .

Lemme teach u a trick, play like how teams play in real life in both games and come back and give ur analysis. . . Thank you
Dude, what are you on about? I have some white friends too, and as far as I know none of them has a Konami product. All play EA products like FIFA franchise, NFS franchise, Madden NFL franchise, etc. I have played both games in PC platforms, and I can tell you confidently that FIFA 2013 plays more real than the PES Counterpart. Just keep an open mind and try out the two games again, you will enotice that PES normal speed tends to be a little bit faster than real life experience, while the FIFA version speed feels just about right. In terms of player movement and AI, It also trumps PES. The only two areas that PES 2013 manage to edge out FIFA 2013 is better graphics and dribbling system. As an ex PES fan, playing FIFA 2013 makes me feel that I'm actually in there playing with the stars because the simulations feels so real, while PES 2013 feels arcadian to me(not real at all)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.