Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism (3260 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Is Ruggedman A Coward? / What's Your Definition Of A Lyricist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2008
My sister was in naija for her wedding last month nd my younger bro sent me modenines pentium IX and ruggedmans ruggedy baba among other albums,
after playing both of gthem i couldnt believe how much ruggedman stepped up his skills and how modenine is just leaving off his past glory,
When i called my boys back in naija to asked them why they had been telling me ruggeds album wasnt all that, the only answer they could come up with was "ruggedman good sha but you sabi say modenine na lyricist".
when i asked them how they replied "you no dey hear as modenine dey sound like say na yankee boy"
its like boys dont understand that being a lyricist got noffin to do with ur accent bt its about the way and technic you use to deliver ur message not how yankee you sound, listen to ruggedmans album and you would find out that tha nigga improved alot.
and i was suprised ruggedman even came up with punchlines that could punch eyes.
yea i know the beats were skimpy on some tracks and the track with niyola was so lamecos her hook and the beat were going agaist each other.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by javalove(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2008
First of all, let me make u understand that I am a modenine fan to the bone and anyone who luvs intelligence would luv modenine. The lad is too intelligence and he allows his exposure and education he has to reflect in his music. Accent is not the thing but what he spits.

Talking about lyricism. RAP means "Ryhmes and Poetry. So the person who rhymes better and more poetic with his flows is the better rapper. I have not heared any other nigerian hip hop artist that rhymes better than 9, not even rugged. Your boys were probably the wrong persons and maybe they do not understand his lyrics.

In RAP, you have to pass yur message in such an intelligent manner that people will hear you and appreciate not just your music but the intelligence n there. There are a thousand and one punchlines in pentium IX. and you could do us a favout by posting those rugged's punchlines that could punch our eyes, Have you heared his latest track on African hiphop.com, check this,

You dont write, dats why your pen shun paper,
Quit rap, and here is your pension paper,
, intelligence

You be claiming this BABA, that BABA
You not the father.
You got intellect mypia
When I DISS A BABA
Its not ethiopia

SInce ruggend has been siinging, i have never heared any of his lines as intelligent and direct as those above. Maybe you listened to pentium IX on a wacked deck or maybe you are just too dumb to understand the ill lyrics 9 spits. Then you are not invited, Back off and let the cieling kiss your vertebrae,

Jaji
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2008
blood lets do it this way, ur lame ass is gonna pick a modenine track and im gonna pick a rugged track and wr gonna ask peeps to tell us which they feel is more poetic, which makes more sence and which generally sounds better, i aint baddin out modenine cos ama 9 fan but rugged killed tha nigga,
lil fuckers should also stop sayin rugged dissed him first cos pentium ix was dissing rugged and ruggedy baba was just a lil reply,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by youngdigi(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2008
fastmoney, God bless u for seeing the bigger picture, and i totally believe your story because a lot of people cannot explain how they think another artist is better, most nigerians will look at an artist and say, "oh he doesnt even sound nigerian so that makes him tight", the first time i saw a comment like that on this forum, i was embarrassed, its clear lots of us nigerians don't even know how to analyze a rapper and what we are actually lookin for in this hiphop

i havent listened to both their albums at length, but i surely agree with u that rugged has stepped his game up, i heard about 4 of his new songs and i got to give him his props, mode9, im not sure about him, i think his style is not something that lasts long, rap is not all about punchlines, when u check the history of punchline artists, they are only hot for a while, never stay too consistent and most of em end up being underground (cassidy, lloyd banks, papoose, joe buddens, jin, etc)

so i wouldnt say who is better, i just think rugged is growing better and mode9 is a little stagnant, cus when u look at it, u listen to mode9 and he drops punchlines, im like ok so whats next? gimme music, im afraid he is very limited in that category, but rugged i think could deliver on both platforms, which in reality makes him a better artist, just my 2cents
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by javalove(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2008
Hmmm, oga oooo. ,

@young@ amd @fastmoney@
I am not surprised at your post cos I have read enuf of ur sensless posts. I agree with you that its embarassing for anyone to say that he feels modenine cos he doesnt rap nigerian Its crazy and doesnt make any sense at all. You cant feel a rapper cos og his accent. Mode's accent is not the best in the game, infact i prefer sauce kid's accent. What's with the accent thing anyway, nothing. If i may ask, where did u stop in skool. Wjat's ur level of education amf how good are you in recognizing intelligence when u spot it, ? Do me a favour by listening tp pentium IX all over and you would be amazed at how this guy flows. From intro to outro, The first track was about IT, computer rhymes and he did it so well. I am a programmer and i really appreciate what he has done on that track,

Check my lyrics, buy dem if you fit
cos i pen all my ciphers in javascript

Reboot cos you has a bad start
before i shut you down like the rest of the wacks

May God give you the intelligence to understand that,

Third Track,

My train of thoughts run you over when you are on my track
meaning im serving you on and off the cdourt with what i spat

Bite me and suffer indigestion
\you are not objective like multiple choice questions

Fifth track

I got a feeling, my clock is on the cieling
i guess my time is up, pls i m leaving

, amd on and on, i could go on,

If you dont understand any of those, then lets stop this thread cos it means ur intelligence is sooooo low. Pls dental advisory. Dont bite.

@fastmoney@ Come out with any of rugged's lyrics that sounds intelligence, pls. Dont post the beats plsssssss, just the lyrics, cos u cud b daft to do that,

Jaji
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by jerrymania(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
i want y'all guys to know this. we borrowed this rap thing and its cultures. even off rap music, its elements are visible in our lives. So now if you want to be a standard rapper you should know whats punchlines,metaphor,wordplay,similes and other figurative language stuff. Thats the rap culture in america which we borrowed. No matter how u wan twist rap to become pidgin or yankee, if u dont use those weapons u are not good. And Mode 9 just taught Rugged that even if na past glory.can u compare Malcom IX to Thy Album Come? No, Mode 9 definitely has the education more than Rugged. Its clear.
Also Mode's flair in delivery and patterning of his lyrics gave him an edge over Rugged. He can also rap in pidgin too, check out the rapman begins.

No hating, just my opinion.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by kaydee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2008
@ fastmoney
Wack ass mofo! U calling someone a lame ass?It's obvious that guy u're callin a lame ass can give U a good lecture on Hip-Hop.
It's obvious U dunno sh*t bout Hip-Hop and so shut ur mouth!What is in Rugged's album that U feel? Tell us please!!!!!!!!! Nonesense angry angry angry

@ Young_digi

U ain't gonna be young forever,Grow!!!!!!!!! Aight!!!!!!!!! U've been around here for quite a while now and U still dunno nothin bout hip-hop.I feel sorry for ya. Help yourself.!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by youngdigi(m): 2:24am On Jan 21, 2008
@kaydee, theres no cause for ur post right there, i dont know what u are implying, but whatver it is, that was not necessary

anyways back to the topic, pls lets not get emotional on this subject, its not that serious
note that my views are not in support of fastmoney's , just a few things i agree with him on and i stated that in my previous post

@jajalove, i also have a Comp Science degree and i have listened to those particular 3 tracks u listed, elbow room i cud spit the whole song for u cus its that nice and i played it for so long, but my point is not whether mode9 is a good rapper or not, that is undeiniable, is he a better lyricist than ruggedman? in my opinion, yes, but is he a better artist than ruggedman? nope

ruggedman has grown lyrically since i first heard him, which is definitely a plus, he has made better music, he is grown creatively and even if he;s considered commercial, he is bringing something new into it which still makes him true to himself, as much as so many ppl criticize ruggeddybaba video, i fel that vid is phenomenal, its a very huge step to take to make a vid liek that for such a great song, i think thats the best video i saw from a nigerian hiphop artist last yr, pls note i am not into how many cars, women, or how much moeny u can show in ur video, i am primarily concerned about creativity, mode9 on the other hand stepped into the commercial scene with that song nigerian girls (after saying he was never gonna go commercial), the rap and stories were funny but the hook was nothing to write home about, i'm sorry

ruggedman takes authority, i will crown him king of nigerian rap before mode, and thats becos rugged has a cause, he has goals set in the game which he emphasizes, eliminate wack emcees, give an identity to nigerian rap, u know, even if i dont necessarily agree with all of it, but he states that and makes ppl listen to it, and say he has a direction, thats wat is catchy about this dude, he doesnt need to be a punchliner to deliver those sort of messages, mode9 on the other hand, im not clear on wat he stands for

when u look at someone liek saucekid, even tho i think his fans on nairaland suck ass grin, i like the guy becos he is what he is, u can see it in him that he has a cause, he stands for something and he is becoming better at what he is doing becos he has that drive (african ambassador of rap music), thats a huge role for someone to claim, but the guy is working hard to ensure he is what he says, and thats why i like what he does

mode9 is stagnant, he is not doing anything special really, if u ask an average mode9 fan including myself, why do u think mode9 is hot?? dey will say oh, hes intelligent, punchlines, science, see, nigerian hiphop is in a growing state, there are gonna be new rappers everyday dat will spit better punchlines than mode9, at the end of the day, we gonna look abck and say wat can each of these ppl be remembered for?

ruggedman - erasing wack emcees, puttin an identity to nigerian hiphop
saucekid - african ambassador of rap music, officially representing african hiphop overseas
mode9 - memorable punchline rapper, intelligent emcee

which of those looks the least irrelevant to u?
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by ThugLife1(m): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2008
I HATE RUGGEDMAN
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by skingo(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2008
yonu digi how dare u speak the truth after misyanning. na u talk wetin u talk in earlier threads. id respect u as a reputable asshole if stick to ur belief. now u flip flopping. bandwagoner, hitchhiker oshi
u suppose know b4
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by javalove(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2008
Hmm, interesting,

@youg@

In music, any artiste can think of any title and give to himself. The person claiming he is after eliminating wackness in the Nigerian hiphop scene is seen as wack. His music, his person and all. If i may ask you, what do you listen to in music? The beats or the message? There is nothing anyone can do in life successfully and competitively without having enough exposures and experience. Even you would agree with me that 9 is more exposed than rugged. Check the contents of their songs and be honest with yourself except you are not intelligent yourself. You cant take away intelligence from music and we all still feel pac today cos his message are delivererd in such a poetic and intelligent manner. 9 is doing same and for long would he be remembered. Rugged's music would fade out sonner or later. Do you hear any tracks from his first album again anywhere, ? He would release dem, get the hype for dissing pple and of course, as the sun sets, the hype sets with it and never rises.

9 is not stagnant. He is constantly exploring all aspects of life with his rap music. You said you studied comuter science, dats good meaning that you understand computers to a level. Have you listened to the track PENTIUM IX well. This man studied building technology and he was able tocome up with a track like that and you call that stagnant.? Imagine an artiste talking about Nigerian politics, (all in rap), Sports, (It's a goal), Nigerian gals, His person (I m just a regular guy), Children, (are the leaders of tommorow), 419, Lagos State, Knowledge and so on all done in RAP, and u call dat stagnant, ? Rugged can only achive all these in his dreams (if it would eva come true). He has shown that RAP can be used in addressing issues and it shud not be all beef like rugged does. Even if you want to beef, do it intelligently and dont go about using raw words on people. (waka). Animal farm was supposed to be an attack on a government and look at the way the writer went about it, think dawg!!!

9 disses too but his lines dont really hurt in reality. He so good and intelligent that even when he wants to diss you, ho goes poetic, wheda u understand or not, na ur palaver.

You are not objective like multiple choice questions

I thougt i told you all, i dont do battle,
i only win wars,
u r just fighting
for a lost cause

yr tight man is like a dry river, it dont flow
carrer is like a mouthless hooker, it dont blow, (oh ma god!!!!)

I challenge you, anybody, if you want to compete intelligently with any of the tracks dey av both released (9 and rugged), step up to me and if you want to go beefing, come searching for me. Lets spit rhymes for rhymes, and lets c who wud take d day.

It just shows that for you to luv nine, u need some level of intelligence and I m not sure young and fastmoney got it. If you think u r intelligent, only to decipher rugged's wack, abusive and unintelligent rhymes.

Its not like 9 and rugged would meet demselves and start a fight, nooooooo and i m sure dey wud relate well if dey c one on one. The only battle field there for them is the songs they release and they can slash swords and go gun point with each ther - with their lyrics.

I even think we should stop all this mode and rugged thing cos its like an insult on 9. Rugged on the other hand i m sure would be enjoying all the comparism paparazzi and it wud be like, yeah he is in the league too, Anyone comparing rugged with mode is playing poker with a fortune teller tyro cards, (do u rugged's fans undersyand that, ?)

My verdict
========
Rugged: A young man trying to make a living for himself by using his talents to bring pple down. Unintelligent and would not be remembered for anything in the nigerian hiphop scene apart from beef. His rhymes are too on the surface, sounds too unintelligent and only good at parties. When he dies there would be nothing goog our children would remeber him for excpet to diss. None of his lines can go on my t-shirt. Rugged, this won't last 4eva/ Enjoy it while it lasts,

Modenine
An embodiment of natural skill and talent allowing his exposures, intelligence and experience he has to reflect in his music and the message he passes to his listeners. He flows tight, rhymes right and keeps it as rea; as it should feel. His is not directed to all but to the intelligent. He is known for optimizing hiphop for the intelligent. His lyrics can be spat anywhere you feel u need to go poetic, (lots of 'em). I feel him and respect him alot. He has different styles and could come up with anything to fit any issue. What else can i say but, All hail the super lyricist, modnizzy!!!!

Dental Advisory: Dont BITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by youngdigi(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2008
young_digi:

but my point is not whether mode9 is a good rapper or not, that is undeiniable, is he a better lyricist than ruggedman? in my opinion, yes, but is he a better artist than ruggedman? nope

its obvious u didnt read my post because u wouldnt have wasted your time typing all that to prove a point that i already clarified earlier, again and again, mode9 is a lyricist, he is intelligent , good, but he is not a better artist than ruggedman, do u know what i mean when i say ARTIST? let me break it down for u, i don't mean how many punchlines u can spit, it doesnt mean how many ways u can twist your rhymes to sound intelligent, it doesnt mean a good subliminal diss rapper, an artist is someone who makes songs, mode9 can rap, but he cannot make songs, music, gbedu, 

and u bring up 2pac, and then in the next breath say u too are a good battle mc, thats a stupid thing to say mentioning 2pac's intelligence as key to his iconic status, dude i hope u know intelligence goes beyond ur ears and the loudspeakers, i cud paint out pac's story for u behind the scenes and let u be the judge if a lot of his decisions were based on intelligence, and u got the nerve to ask me if i listen to music? wow, just wow, do u know how many intelligent rappers they are out there 2pac made songs, he wasnt necessarily a good lyricist, he had his days, he knew how to make music, that and some additional factors made him wat he is remembered for today, music = multiple chemistry = verses, hooks, chorus, instruments, personality, so when i mention that rugged makes better music than mode9, or rugged is a better artist than mode9, yes i include all of those in my comparison because i am not comparing their lyrical ability, your lyrical ability is just a subset of your skills as a rap artist, thats why there are millions of rappers and very few rap artists, hope u understand that better
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by LoveKing(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2008
young_digi:

its obvious u didnt read my post because u wouldnt have wasted your time typing all that to prove a point that i already clarified earlier, again and again, mode9 is a lyricist, he is intelligent , good, but he is not a better artist than ruggedman, do u know what i mean when i say ARTIST? let me break it down for u, i don't mean how many punchlines u can spit, it doesnt mean how many ways u can twist your rhymes to sound intelligent, it doesnt mean a good subliminal diss rapper, an artist is someone who makes songs, mode9 can rap, but he cannot make songs, music, gbedu,

and u bring up 2pac, and then in the next breath say u too are a good battle mc, thats a stupid thing to say mentioning 2pac's intelligence as key to his iconic status, dude i hope u know intelligence goes beyond your ears and the loudspeakers, i cud paint out pac's story for u behind the scenes and let u be the judge if a lot of his decisions were based on intelligence, and u got the nerve to ask me if i listen to music? wow, just wow, do u know how many intelligent rappers they are out there 2pac made songs, he wasnt necessarily a good lyricist, he had his days, he knew how to make music, that and some additional factors made him what he is remembered for today, music = multiple chemistry = verses, hooks, chorus, instruments, personality, so when i mention that rugged makes better music than mode9, or rugged is a better artist than mode9, yes i include all of those in my comparison because i am not comparing their lyrical ability, your lyrical ability is just a subset of your skills as a rap artist, thats why there are millions of rappers and very few rap artists, hope u understand that better

well said. if he doesnt understand, i do.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by Phiniter(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2008
Well I agree with the person that said 9 is the better Lyricist but ruggedibaba is the better artist shi kina
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
I dun even like what yallz are sayin bout mode 9 cos everyother nigga iz taking bout how they understand him coz they know bout computers and stuff, well you guys are downin him cos ur just saying that he is not diverse and that he did a mixtape about what he studied for 4 years(plus naija strike) at uni,
lemme tell you guys something thats totally different between mode 9 and rugged.so far mode nine is still an underground artist lookin for mainstream break, ruggedman has got two albums while mode has none as far as i know.
rugged is a mainstream artist while mode9 is still underground, (i know say una no like this wan but na true)
Modenine has been signed to 3 labels so far and non of these deals has produced a real album(paybacktyme, his own label and ?mark)
malcolm ix was realeased on his own label with a distribution deal with tjoe, pentium ix was realeased under ?mark.
If i am wrong and he indeed has an album then the album must have really floped beyond even naija standards cos i never heard of it.
and dont tell me he is all about songs for intelligent fans alone cos that nigerian girls song was a commecial mistake if you ask me.
about 20 ajegule artist have done songs talking about naija girl according to there tribes so theres notting new there.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by bolajibaok(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
INTERESTING DISCUSSION !
you guys wouldnt stop amusing me.
most people dont understand hiphop and rap. hip hop is different from rap, i know 1000 people would doubt this and even attack this , there are different kinds of rap music.

some rappers are punchline rappers eg mode9.
some rappers are battle diss rappers -ruggedman.  (he even dissed eedris without one single punchline!)
some rappers are a combination of both- saucekid (kabiyesi oluaye all of them ),biggie, pac
some rappers are g-funk rappers -snoop dogg, nate and warren,ice-cube
some rappers are vernacular rappers- lord of ajasa,durella
some rappers are purely song makers-eldee the don, kanye west, 50cent, biggie, pac,dbanj,saucekid, oladele (del)
sauce kid made a whole song out without even rapping a single word .-listen to 'hello '
some rappers just rap -freestyle, blaise,sasha (no punchline,metaphor.wordsplay etc)

if i tell yall that mode9's glo advert was the hottest song i ever heard from mode would yall believe?
if you doubt then list or upload like 6 of his songs that were mad hot.
saucekid dropped only one party song first yebariba , and everyone went gaga. that is a song maker for you.
ruggedy had a club song and mention that they said he dont do dance tracks. but we all know it wasnt that hot.
and that left him grounded without money like nigerian airways , a song maker always sell !
ruggedman needs to be more intelligent like modo but saucekid is way above their song making level.

if you see a sample can u remix it ?and turn it into another hot song?. this is what puff daddy does, pdiddy cannot rap but he can make music. an example is saucekid omoge wajo remix ft mike okri . saucekid is a song maker no question.
its not enuff being a rapper, u need to learn the art of song making , anything u spit on should be a hit.

but i must admit 3 of them have mad instrumentals especially saucekid and mode 9, ruggedy try but we know he can step up his diss game to song making. if i tell yall that eedris is a better song maker than ruggedy would yall believe ?
the fact that he spits wackawicki migidi shigidi doesnt mean he dont make good songs. a typical example of this is souljah boy- he spoke jargons but he was a song maker. same goes for eedris .

but 3 of them try no criticising but people like us who try to rap on instrumentals know that it aint easy.
i give props to 3 of them but most especially its still naija , s is still the motherfcuking boss.
saucekid na their master,  its naija

@young digi
when did u begin to like and give props to saucekid ? skingo abi u no see me so ? maybe the guy heard farabale remix

oya make una start to dey attack my comments !
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by youngdigi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
bolaji, shut the fukk up and log off this thread, this discussion is obviously too complex for u.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
bolaji are u tryna confuse us or confuse urself, any am not gonna give you the pleasure of an arguement, sorry sha[b][/b]
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by chronique(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2008
i hope we don't listen to music because of sentiments or some kind of stupid segregation that doesn't exist.i hope true hiphop heads know what to expect from a lyricist.basic rules:punchlines and metaphors,beats must me on point and deep sense of poetry.listen to 9 ova and ova again and you see all of this in him.he has the intellectual capability to cap it up.its really hard to find fault with the bro when he rhymes.rugged man got some stuff but u can really pick out loop holes from his lines.now check this out: what do u make out of a line that says "i rap for mechanics and i spit for shoe makers"?in the real sense of hiphop as far as naija is concerned,how many mechanics have you seen playing hard core rap or how many shoe makers listen to rap?is it the aboki that cannot even communicate effectively in pidgin English that would listen to this rap?as far as i am concerned,that is a slap across the face to true hiphop heads.listen to the likes of nas and Jada kiss and know why dey are dope.the deep sense of poetry is always there.that is what 9 is like to the naija industry.rugged man's dis on eedris was more of a comic line than what a true lyricist should have done.from the first day i listened to " its about to get ugly",i knew 9 would someday rule.i think emcees should just try to take their game higher to his level dan pull him down because i see this bro defying the laws of gravity that says "what goes up must come down".for me,9 is the best around.u can holla sauce kid next and cap it up wit an over dose nigga.that is where we stand right now

rap is basically "rhythmically applied poetry"

all of dis has notin to do wit how many albums x and y gat.wat is the content and the message?period.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2008
when rugged say i spit for shoemakers and mechanics, that tha metaphors yall are lookin for, he is saying that his music cuts across to the lowest part or society, the ordinary man, those that dont listen to rap still pay attension when his music is being played,
you cant seperate comic from dissing, hit em up made us laugh at biggie, eather made us laugh at jay z, ehee made us laugh at edris, raski and maintain.
nuff said nucca!!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by bolajibaok(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
@young digi
u really fink i would enter into an argument with an internet illiterate like u ? who couldnt spell gay right ? boy pls

am too classy for ur poor ajegunle ass!

@fast money
you obviously dont want none of em . ruggedy and modo .my post dey confuse you. ?

''when rugged say i spit for shoemakers and mechanics'''

.so this is ur idea of a rap metaphor? u think say na english metaphor he be ?

ol boy hiphop is too complex for ya little brain
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
@bolajibaok
yea i think its english. why else do you think peeps are sayin you got to be intelligent to feel mode9,
from the way u write up on hur i could tell u just want to be like that but u not bout it.
try learnin how to spell modenine before lookin for wrong spellings in hur,

young_jigi please apologise to him, you did hurt his feelings blad, bolajibaok is a born gay and you know how gays are quick to catch feelings when you don't spell their identity right,

bolajibaok wr very sorry,wr not going to miss-spell your identity anymore you know wr not used to words like that, why don't we just use the word GAY or HOMO to address you.
and you called young an AGEGUNLE ASS and under that you wrote my name(fastmoney) please don't use the word "ASS" near my name oh because i can guess what you think about when ever you think of ass.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by skingo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
no mind digi.,.na ho,
looking for someone to give him digbe.lol.

on a more serious note, I hear ruggedman has a song with saucekid. wat do u expect frm dis combination.
its scary if u ask me.
id rather hear modo and saucekid coz the lyrical capacity will b up there.Sha ill post wen I get the track frm my source.
ps faze new song with saucekid is sick,
have not heard much frm mode9.guess hes less busy.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by kaydee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2008
All this' been said before. Just dig out the threads and educate yourself
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by rrapstarr(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
I see I'm gonna have to do a LOT of education on here LOL,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by skingo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2008
kaydee na illegal immigrant. the guy been posing and running his fingers for the longest just like young digi. at least digi is not denying his asshole association, kaydee on the other hand has a few other ids to defend his posts under the username kaydee, not like it matters to me, but no flipflopping for u. u a bonafide bitch, educate urself
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by kaydee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2008
LMAO @ Skingo

Razz Mofo!!!!!!!!!!!! I no get ur time. U'll never change. I ain't got time for all those publicity stunts u pull everywhere.I remain Kaydee everywhere i go. But you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ur folly reveals U everywhere.Use 200 ids,everyone will still know it's U coz nothin sensible comes outta ur mouth.
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by bolajibaok(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2008
@fastmoney
were u referring to me ? , oh my goodness. you obviously dont want none of this modafcuka (censored ) right here.

the way i spelt modo is a slang i dont make mistakes like the illiterate young digi. i guess digi is your gay partner right ?. no wonder u sucking and whining on his stinkin ass. punk ass motherfcuker (this is not a mistake.)words like that are censored fool !

@skingo
their mama go run down, now worry i go collect the faze and ruggedy collabo with sauce from u later .u know how we do ! ma nigga . game recognise game !

make haters them dey play dey expect result. na F9 ( fatai dey wait for them )!
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by javalove(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
na wa oooo, where do i start from now, okay,

"punchlines aint nothing so special, so screw it, "

The ones who say that are the ones who cant do it. I have read what u guys hav posted and there is an agreement that

-Mode 9 is a better rapper
-Mode 9 is a better lyricist

So our debate now is whether is a better artiste, ? Am i right, ?

Jaji
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by fastmoney(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2008
@bolajibaok
yea i was writin bout ur stinkin semi living large ass, why u tellin me i dont want non of this when u knw i own all of this and i aint got it on finance, its been paid for, i ride with young_digi cos "real recognise real", ur mad cos wr styling on you, go recognise with yo fellow gays cos as you wrote above, GAY recognise GAY,
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by youngdigi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2008
javalove:

na wa oooo, where do i start from now, okay,

"punchlines aint nothing so special, so screw it, "

The ones who say that are the ones who can't do it. I have read what u guys hav posted and there is an agreement that

-Mode 9 is a better rapper
-Mode 9 is a better lyricist

So our debate now is whether is a better artiste, ? Am i right, ?

Jaji

yep to an extent u are,

mode9 is a better rapper
ruggedman is a better artist
Re: Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism by bolajibaok(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
punchline rapper who never battled rap anyone for fear of loss?
the so called punchliner got called up to come battle for the love of the game but he dodged it.

honestly i like to see hiphopers represent what they spit! looks like shit is rehearsed and written . the thing hard small o

@as for u fast money
of course u have already prove ur a young digi cock sucker. take this hose and use it as a straw .
all your stuffs are being paid for by the 31 year old young goat young digi with 2 goatie . he is your uncle i guess. mofo!

and what the eff u mean by am living large ? do u even know me u punk yard junk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Ever Song For Nigeria By Nigerian Artistes / Download Patewo By Dayo Oyedun Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video / NEW MUSIC: The Mavins – Looku Looku Ft. Don Jazzy|download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.