Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era (911 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by idmanzik: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
I was shaken this afternoon when i went to Wuse Market. I could not believe my eyes; Wuse Market has gone back to the pre El-Rufai era. Streets have been turned to market...wares scattered around. Touts are now the order of the day. Yet, Bala Mohammed was recently conferred with a National Award.

Where is the dude that posted the FCT good governance tour pictures. He needs to take a visit to Wuse Market and see what the Market has turned into.

Re: Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by idmanzik: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
more pics

Re: Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by idmanzik: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
pics

Re: Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by redsun(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
There something so primitive about display of ware in a suppose mordern day city,called abuja.Why dont nigerian just reason and be a little more creative and descent in doing things.What happens to mobile bamboo stands or stools for displaying of wares?
Re: Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by idmanzik: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
more pics

Re: Wuse Market Going Back To Pre El-rufai Era by redsun(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
And look at the open drainage(gutters) on the side sides,they are filled up with earth and rubbish,yet they complain of floods.What do you have up there as brains people?

(1) (Reply)

New Properties / Elrufai Drums Support For Buhari Amidst Boko Haram Link / Activist In New York Shut Down Minister's Wasteful Town Hall Meeting. The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.