Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections (21786 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by mrperfect(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
My former president.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
No wonder Chavez won. Fellow third term campaigner!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Kaggs2003: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
He has attain international recognition at least he is one of ur own, i wounder why nigerian pple dont see anytin good in their leaders..CHANGE WE NEED :DHe has attain international recognition at least he is one of ur own, i wounder why nigerian pple dont see anytin good in their leaders..CHANGE WE NEED
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by godstino(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
joeydozzy: are you sure he can read what he's looking at? undecided
HOW DID U TYPE DIS??HAVE U SEEN HIS CV
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lamasta: Baba Iyabo monitoring an election? Hahaha I laugh so tay one of my teeth fall for gotta grin grin grin

That is the problem with you NIGERIANS. If you don't APPRECIATE your OWN. Somebody else WILL. 20 yrs from now, the history books will tell you what a blessing Obasanjo was to Nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by bolaino(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Baba sege, I give u hand, u be strong man, u get levels from d ghettos of amuwo to communist venezuela, u too much.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
No wonder UN is toothless bulldog.Entrusting important issues of life and death ,issues that can make or unmake a people to genocidal criminals like cannot tell more about un uselessness.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by gulfer: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lamasta: Baba Iyabo monitoring an election? Hahaha I laugh so tay one of my teeth fall for gotta grin grin grin
If you see am, you go put am back? grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
godstino: HOW DID U TYPE DIS??HAVE U SEEN HIS CV

undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by oderemo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
this arugho man shld just go and rest , trying to be of any relevance i suppose.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by juman(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nonsense and concobility.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by dasparrow: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Post

Okay, go on baba OBJ, lol
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by OmoTier1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
At least it wasn't a certain Drunken Fisherman
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by hubreality(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Henry120: No wonder hugo chavez won. Na do or die election.....lol. Love him or hate him, but one thing you cannot deny is that OBJ is a charismatic figure.
With power OBJ strategizes...He did same at previous PDP Presidential primary election; how I wish GEJ will stand strong and administer same as the commander in chief of Federal Republic of Nigeria he is.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by VoodooDoll(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
OBJ monitoring elections:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - I GO DIE OH - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by crisycent: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
hahahahahaha!!!! baba ijebu dey monitor election? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by ZeusI: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Baba is the best president Nigeria ever had. Prove me wrong! No bias or prejudice please.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by toluxa1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
ogbeche77: I just read that the incumbent, HUGO CHAVEZ was the election... Wise man he was,learning from the master.. BABA IYABO

Abeg find another word use, "many people", especially our celebrities won't understand what you mean?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Slyp: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
O man God wot kinda continent is this..... Imagine obj mornitoring election, is a joke or ...... Now I see why Africa will always b backward. Is a shame u kw...
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

gorilla don monitor human elections!
lwkmd o!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
In Venezuela, the world's No. 5 oil exporter, drivers fill their tanks for less than the price of a cheap breakfast, and love to point out that gasoline costs less than mineral water.

It costs just 12cents for a gallon of petrol.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Slyp: O man God wot kinda continent is this..... Imagine obj mornitoring election, is a joke or ...... Now I see why Africa will always b backward. Is a shame u kw...
LMAO...is Venezuela in Africa?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Navalsadiq(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
.bros ow na!from the look of fins your teeth they complete na
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by Navalsadiq(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
The baba is suppose to monitor elections in the zoooo na.
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by tyson55(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
As Obj would say himself "i dey laugh O!" grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by tpia5: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
At least he keeps himself busy, unlike others who only sit down on their azzes and engage in mindless gossip?
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by olaidey007: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Novice1: He can only "monitor' but was unable to organise free and fair elections

You can say that hundred times... That's just the bitter truth
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by mallorca(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
good news for Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by fredoooooo: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
baba na baba OBJ Respect ............. grin
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by CLIQBOY(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
i dey laffff ooo
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by johnsonerhis: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Obasanjo monitorin election in Venezuela why we die in abject poverty in a country dat has given him so much. God will never leave d wicked unpunished!
Re: Picture Of Obasanjo Monitoring Venezuela's Elections by tpia5: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
ode remo: this arugho man shld just go and rest , trying to be of any relevance i suppose.

He still seems more relevant than you though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Redeploys 69 Comptrollers Of Customs / Femi Otedola Denies Declaring Intention To Run For Lagos Governorship Election / Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.