Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 (22988 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by avalontony(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
copas don lean finish n beans cost, omo na palm oil rice tins now.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by dadicvila(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
samguru: nawa oooo,i guess d person asking the question will either be B.sc or HND holder,also the person knows dt either of the holder is eligible to participate in the NYSC program,yet he/she is putting the question to every tom, dick and harry.

Anyway,the delay in the payment of this month 'Alawi' is due to the outright pay off of the passing out corps members,before this week runs out or early next week your Alawi will be paid
the people who decided to keep all corpers hungry because they will be paying off batchC corpers must be very stupid and crazy,how much are they even paying them off with self?is it up to what facrook and his fellow legislooters share among themselves??make them no make me vex O
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by flow1759: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Here is Osun, dem neva pay oh. I pray its dis week oh. Mehn i can't wait 4 nxt week so i leave d scheme
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by dadicvila(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice-Kid:
I wonder o! Today is just 10th October and they are here shouting government-government. To the best of my knowledge, salaries/wages/ allowances are paid by month end. So be patient dude
the poster have goten so used to recieving the alawi at the 1st week of the new month that he has actually forgoten that its actually for the old month
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by dadicvila(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: i wonder y u guys are shouting cos of delay in paying ur stipend.....av u finish spending d one u collected last?? The problem is most corpers are spendrift.....dey spend like no tomorrow........before some of u will start attacking me,i was once a corper,batch b 2011.......i knw ao much i saved,i neva complained truout my service year........
oga how much did u save??please tell us
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
dadicvila: oga how much did u save??please tell us
....after buying things for my people @ home,was left wit over hundred thousand naira.............
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by excondido(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: Which one be "Alawi"?

u want show urself?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
Inik:

Kindly STFU and walk away from the thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
.....truth is bitter.....reality will dawn on u wen u finish service and alawi stops
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by mrczar(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
omo no be small fin oh, abi d bullion van wey carry d moni break down 4 aluu village
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by luvola(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
me weh never collect aug and sept allowee nko ? Am a batch b 2012 corper... Ojodu berger ogun state area suck..they are yet to pay us our aug allowee...
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by leboss6(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
OKOCHA2: Here in katsina, capital NO.
na so he be ooo.......na die men dey for malumfashi......sugarcane for breakfast and roasted corn for dinner
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by dadicvila(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: ....after buying things for my people @ home,was left wit over hundred thousand naira.............
please where was your ppa??were u recieving the same 19,600 am now recieving?were u eating 4rm it?paying t-fare 4rm it?buying recharge cards and other little tinz like hair and body cream plus body spray and perfume 4rm it??

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: i wonder y u guys are shouting cos of delay in paying ur stipend.....av u finish spending d one u collected last?? The problem is most corpers are spendrift.....dey spend like no tomorrow........before some of u will start attacking me,i was once a corper,batch b 2011.......i knw ao much i saved,i neva complained truout my service year........

Very insensitive.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by jaypee4(f): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
quote author=Kamardiran]....after buying things for my people @ home,was left wit over hundred thousand naira.............[/quote] guy plz stop blabbing..mtwwwwww
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by usefaith(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
has any redeployed corps member received alawi apart from july,we redeployees here in akwa ibom state are waiting for the payment oooooooooo
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by JstBrave(f): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
luvola: me weh never collect aug and sept allowee nko ? Am a batch b 2012 corper... Ojodu berger ogun state area suck..they are yet to pay us our aug allowee...

u r nt d only 1 o. Am also affected.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
dadicvila: please where was your ppa??were u recieving the same 19,600 am now recieving?were u eating 4rm it?paying t-fare 4rm it?buying recharge cards and other little tinz like hair and body cream plus body spray and perfume 4rm it??
....my ppa was government sec school,kano.......d problem is,most corpers dnt think beyond dir nose.....dey dnt think outta d box.......ao many of u has eva tot of avin other sources of income while serving? Apart frm my ppa,i tot in a private school as part time teacher,had private lesson i also took.........i was doing these while my colleagues were flexing d only alawi dey depend on
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
jay-pee:
quote author=Kamardiran]....after buying things for my people @ home,was left wit over hundred thousand naira............. guy plz stop blabbing..mtwwwwww
...............noted....but d truth need being told
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by dadicvila(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: ....my ppa was government sec school,kano.......d problem is,most corpers dnt think beyond dir nose.....dey dnt think outta d box.......ao many of u has eva tot of avin other sources of income while serving? Apart frm my ppa,i tot in a private school as part time teacher,had private lesson i also took.........i was doing these while my colleagues were flexing d only alawi dey depend on
you should have stated earlier that you had other sources of income

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
if fg fail to pay me this week, i will strike till they pay
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
if fg fail to pay me this week, will strike till they pay
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by toluxa1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Mods should know better than to put this topic on the front page with the OP's mistake. Its September not October[/size]
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
annoymous:

Very insensitive.
........i hear u.....u want me to b sympathetic,ba? Sorry to disappoint yah
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by venorite(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Inik:

Kindly STFU and walk away from the thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
pls kindly tell the m**therf**cker to STFU....what do you know...19600 na beer money jare
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
alanitunde:

Thats is corper's way of referring to their monthly allowance

It is 'allowee'; not 'alawi'. Bush people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by luvola(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
@jstlove- guess u are in ojodu berger too ? Let hook up .. My facebook nick name is ola aol.. I used an nysc crested shirt for my pix. Search and add me.. Waiting for yur response
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by luvola(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
@jstlave- guess u are in ojodu berger too ? Let hook up .. My facebook nick name is ola aol.. I used an nysc crested shirt for my pix. Search and add me.. Waiting for yur response
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by benedictjohn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by ideee03(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: Which one be "Alawi"?
lmao...OTONDO!
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by luvola(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
@jstbrave- guess u are in ojodu berger too ? Let hook up .. My facebook nick name is ola aol.. I used an nysc crested shirt for my pix. Search and add me.. Waiting for yur response
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by anitank(f): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
But we'r still in d first week of the month na.... Why una blood de hot? They will pay us soon
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by ideee03(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
Me I havn't ooo...and they should berra pay me my Spt. Nd Oct's own...I'm as broke AF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Working Your NYSC Posting To A Particular Firmw / Lets Help Return Their Discharge Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.