Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,179 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46593 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by alienvirus: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2012
The kill to be on the right hand of the supposed jesus christ their lord. Fela comes to mind...amen amen amen.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by dohyn(m): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2012
I have seen countless number of dead people in my line of work..Some right in front of me,still I couldn't watch that video more than once.Even animals get a more humane death than what was meted out to those boys..So,I'm wholly in support of these students.
Granted,an eye for eye makes us all blind but the community struck the first blow.I don't care if the boys were cultists or pastors,that is irrelevant.You don't do things like this and not expect a backlash.I mean,did they expect a pat on the back for killing 4 humans like that??
Like I said in another thread,I was almost lynched by a host community just like this back when I was in school and so,I know how those boys would have felt whilst it was going on.Thank God my story didn't end this way.
The students have struck back,now we can set up "committees" to look into this matter and hopefully,draft a law against jungle justice in Nigeria.Strengthen the police force and let us have faith in them again.Only then will this barbaric act stop in Nigeria.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: COULD YOU PLS SHUT DA FUCCK UP AND STOP RANTING LIKE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG!!

Thank u jare. All he ever does is stay comfortable in what ever land he is and blows insults and grammar. As for u Shymmex, who said they "were all from affluent families"? U also accused them of armed robbery! R u alright at all? Even if they were, is that any justification for them to have suffered such inhumane death as they did?? U r worst than an animal! U also need to respect d dead. Idiota!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OtunbaGm: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

How will you know NANS exist when you have been sold to another man's land?

It is very easy to blame but let me ask you, what is your contribution to National development of this country? It is very easy to criticize, come back home and let's fix Naija Together.

I believe we will get there someday!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mrPero(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2012
lord have mercy for we have all sinned
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by fortyfeet(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

You are one

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gbanikiti(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Thank u jare. All he ever does is stay comfortable in what ever land he is and blows insults and grammar. As for u Shymmex, who said they "were all from affluent families"? U also accused them of armed robbery! R u alright at all? Even if they were, is that any justification for them to have suffered such inhumane death as they did?? U r worst than an animal! U also need to respect d dead. Idiota!
don't mind the swine! The battle between uniport and aluu community is not over! Just imagine the people of okrika joining the fight cos 2 of their sons we're killed! Okrika which is home to militants are not smiling at all! They are angry! Ateke tom is spitting fire right now and said he is gonna revenge for the killing of their 2 sons! I tell ya this is just the beginning of a war between aluu and okrika!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2012
This students shoud stop wasting their time and focus on their studies. They didnt think before this action, what will happen when the villagers mobilise cos they own the community. Many more students will die because of this silly action all because of the excesses of some spoilt rich students (R.I.P), they also forget that He who muders sleep shall know no sleep.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2012
*Kails*:

grin

abeg, free the man.
in a way he has a point.

Really? U think that i.diot has a point? I'm not in any way supporting the riot and attack on aluu community because innocent people may be affected too. But, why is the f.ool calling them spoilt kids So, they deserve to die that way bcoz they are spoilt kids? I don't think he knows anything about them, so, why spew sh*t?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...

Spoilt kids o, cultist or whatever; no one should kill boys that have already surrendered and pose no threat to you. Those children were killed in cold blood. Pure and simple. Nd such heinous act more than qualifies the aluu psychopaths for capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Donlouise(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2012
kindabigg: So cos your great grandfather were naked in 1870 you have to be naked in 2012, no be so? Your great grandfather was a cannibal in 1870 so you have to be a cannibal in 2012, alie? Nairalanders and their infantile stone age rubbish!

Violence will never justify violence. Like one of the poster said, look for the root cause and nip it in the bud. We can't continue like this, these killings have to stop. I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian and being ridiculed everywhere because of the barbarism of Nigerians.

The root cause is poverty, poverty and anger go hand in hand. What's the cause of the Poverty? We don't need to look too far, we all know why there are so many poor and angry souls among us.
U are ashame of being a nigerian ? Abeg go collect citizenship 4 sudan or Niger republic! Mtcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by fortyfeet(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
There are three categories of people that join cult in university:
1. The affluent: this category are used by the cult group to source fund and sometimes you get the most dangerous ones in this category;
2. The average: the average is of the notion that you climb higher by joining because you meet the affluence there, a lot of them are equally very bad.The affluent enjoy this cult groups more as they use the poor more often for security cause they go after women so much that they usually want all the best around them;
3. The poor: this category is the worst as the only thing that inspires them is to change level, that is why majority of the bad ones are found amongst the category as they would want to do anything humanly possible to be able to stay in touch and accepted by the affluence.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by goodysavvy(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

get ur story right b4 u come on here saying sh!t...they were not cultists.SMH
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2012
I'm impressed with this update, I remember my undergraduate days in that sch...whenever students died as a result of an unrest, Uniport authorities were always quick to state that they were not student but when lecturers died they shutdown the sch
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Abbycite(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Francis Diote: This students shoud stop wasting their time and focus on their studies. They didnt think before this action, what will happen when the villagers mobilise cos they own the community. Many more students will die because of this silly action all because of the excesses of some spoilt rich students (R.I.P), they also forget that He who muders sleep shall know no sleep.

Let d villagers mobilize and they will know how furious some other students in other schools are right now. As a matter of fact, UNIPORT student are too lenient, by now I xpect d whole village to be a big 'footbal field' (burnt to ashes). Aluu is not d only community in dis barbaric acts but I want pple to make reference to ALUU whenever they are about to do d same...

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Boboedom: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2012
Rubbish, this is what the stupid senseless, unintelligent students can do? After all the support and sympathy that the dead boys have attracted from us all? And we talk about jungle justice? Stupid cultist
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Biggyd2: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2012
But seriously, all these people that abuse Nigeria and all Nigerians because of one incident, are they Nigerians themselves? Do their parents come from Nigeria? When you generalize when throwing such insults, does it make you superior to other Nigerians? Is it so difficult to address the topic or whoever you are referring to instead of such hasty generalizations? If we do this, it will go a long way in reducing the hate that we see in so many threads, this one inclusive. undecided
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by labamo07(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2012
berem: COULD YOU PLS SHUT DA FUCCK UP AND STOP RANTING LIKE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG!!
You are just as foolish as your semi-illiterate people fighting against an almost defenceless community. Where are the so-called NANS after the massacre of 25 students in Mubi? Do you want to tell me those ones are cloned human being? You jus seeking unnecessary attention at the expense of getting your post liked...... Its high time people like you stop reasoning with their anus
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by victorD3: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

And you are a product of these failed system

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gasbi: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

God-bless-you.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Wey that person wey dey ginger say Ateke go unleash terror on Aluu?

If Ateke Tom near Aluu, dem go first rub am pepper and maggi before dem convert am to barbeque grin

By the time dem finish with am...when dem take eem body go evil forest, even the Okrika gods go reject the

burnt offering cheesy
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by EzePromoe: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2012
This so called NASS are lifting their 4king arse up because it has to deal with people who are defenceless and innocent civilians but couldn't do anything when over 40 students were murdered in Mubi. But for your information UNIPORT/NASS don't take this too far because Igwuruta and Omagwa communities are coming to defend their neighbours. So if you don't want the your dear school to be wiped off from the surface of this earth, you better retreat.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by fortyfeet(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2012
Francis Diote: This students shoud stop wasting their time and focus on their studies. They didnt think before this action, what will happen when the villagers mobilise cos they own the community. Many more students will die because of this silly action all because of the excesses of some spoilt rich students (R.I.P), they also forget that He who muders sleep shall know no sleep.
He who moders sleep shall know no sleep just like the aluu people.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by EzePromoe: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: don't mind the swine! The battle between uniport and aluu community is not over! Just imagine the people of okrika joining the fight cos 2 of their sons we're killed! Okrika which is home to militants are not smiling at all! They are angry! Ateke tom is spitting fire right now and said he is gonna revenge for the killing of their 2 sons! I tell ya this is just the beginning of a war between aluu and okrika!!
If then, know that the Okrikas are turning this into an Ikwerre/Okirika battle, and you know the result.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by kcsider: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Crown China: During our own time the whole of Lagos was at a standstill serious rioting, for my attitude my parents deport me to abroad
u better stay dia ooo
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by EXCELLENCEAbia: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2012
so this people are still alive. i thought they exist only on car. were are they as abia state university student are suffering in the hand of the orji. let it not stop here it is high time that the youths should arise and fight for there right.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Shymexx, u're 1 helluva attention seeker, a f.ucked up son of a slave traded 2 europe @18th century, d blacks hate u, d whites hate u xo where d f.uck do u belong? U gat no rexpect in europe cos u're jst a n.igga buh @least in 9ja, we respect our fellas.. U f.uck'n seek xo much attention buh i promise u, u've met ur match.. I'm always hapi 2 cum back home 2 9ja afta exploring d world buh u gat no home u descendant of slaves.. Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2012
If Okrikans dey find war, Ikwerres and Elemes dey wait for dem...

Yeye people!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by acidtalk: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2012
manny U: Pls un-ban d shymexx guy. U̶̲̥̅̊ jus derailed d thread ur self by bannin him. Un ban him 2 defend himself n reply his haters. Whatever happend 2 fair hearing.
Btw- nt all his post r crap
Thanks. He also hid every post I made that if @Shymexx can be banned then @190: needed to be banned as well because they took the insult to the guy and used more vulgal words at him.

Niaraland is filled with HYPOCRITES. Isn't everyone entitled to his own views again.

@shymexx is definitely amongst the very few critical thinking youths on this forum that understand some basic problems of Nigeria. They majority of others are just mere Follow Follow.

I won't be surprised if my post is hidden again or I get banned for sayint the truth.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jude33084(m): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2012
OilSubsidy: I just heard for a very reliable source that the rampaging uniport students have killed and roasted some of the ALUU villagers. Lord have mercy!!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2012
coogar:

make una dey deceive unaselves - state universities are the toughest in nigeria my foot!

Coogar u av been away for a long time indeed, don't mess with State uni ooo... Those boys no dey smile ooo
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by queensmith: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2012
Reading through the thread suggests what the problems of these people are,most Nigerians are angry and frustrated. Obviously because life is soo difficult back home. And it will be difficult since the leaders don't do any work! I actually wonder what these people do all day with themselves? I won't blame anybody for torching the security chiefs house. Serves him right for taking a job he can't handle.

Meanwhile its of obvious importance that students in Nigeria need to be protected, how do we push the leaders to invest in secure hotels and accommodation for the kids? How do we separate the students from these dangerous communities? How do we protect communities from dangerous students. I hope these points will be addressed soon. I am tired and frustrated simply reading these stories, only God knows how things are for those of you living in it.

We can only pray for Nigeria, may God protect all the students in the country sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man Tries To Bury ‘juju’ At Enugu Market (photo) / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.