Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46264 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Leboska(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!
May be as a brave man you can start your own. Start the change you desire sir, i'm enerstly waiting for you please don't be a caward.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

Will u shut up u absentee Nigerian who hv neva bn to Nigeria, yet running around diff threads urging Nigerians to revolutn. Did you just hear or read about that word? You think there are no Consequences to it? What they hell do u think it is?

How ironic and silly is it that smone supposedly outraged at d Aluu atrocity wud be advocating for more Aluus, only this time nationwide... No, you are d Coward by running away at doing the hard and necessary tins( eg thinking hard) instead of choosing d 'easiest' way out. Pursuit of ILLUSIONS

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SisiKill1: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: Can you just shut up for once. Must you capitalize on every societal ill to tell the ineptitude of government? Government hasn't lived to her expectations, we know that long time ago, but how do you expect government to be good when Nigerians still think and act like barbarians This thread is not meant to CRITICISE or insult anybody or institution since that seem to be your only duty on nairaland but rather to mourn and soberly reflect on this sheer callousness and man inhumanity to man.

SMH for you!!!!

Truly, Truly sad. . .that you can make that kind of statement in this day and age.

Yep, we have a long way to go.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
In as much i understand their angers, but still i ask, weren't they aware as the life of this boys were wasted?...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

Go suck your mother, illiterate slag... And don't quote me, cu.nt..

I don't chat to monkeys!!!

Scared of a Nigerian student/cultist?? lol

I beat those puss.ies down in clubs out here - save that tough talk for the Nigerian jungle, slut...
son of a s.lut who denies nigeria and claims to be a british! Your gra gra ends only on nairaland! A toothless bulldog thats what you are! How dare you call those boys spoilt brats when you are a rotten gangster/maggot! Go suck your father's expired dicck for all I care! As long as you support the killings of those innocent boys,your own blood shall flow soon!!

16 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
taharqa: Will u shut up u absentee Nigerian who hv neva bn to Nigeria, yet running around diff threads urging Nigerians to revolutn. Did you just hear or read about that word? You think there are no Consequences to it? How ironic and silly is it that smone supposedly outraged at d Aluu atrocity wud be advocating for more Aluus, only this time nationwide... No, you are d Coward by running away at doing the hard and necessary tins( eg thinking hard) instead of choosing d 'easiest' way out. Pursuit of ILLUSIONS

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by akpunku1: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
violence... And more violence. Vengance is an unending circle.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
God is great,no peace for the wicked,aluta continua,victoria asertia,great nigerian student,takes ur justice at all cost.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=ekt_bear]

Why are you trying to make yet another thread about you rather than the topic undecided[/quote
You can imagine! The epe man don start again. Trying to be what he is not... Mtcheew.. Retarted mentality.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Reference(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Now you guys are here clapping for those burning houses. Obviously understanding that laws should not be taken into any ones hands is too hard for y'all.
Anyone supporting this is a potential film maker of Jungle Justice.

Exactly. How is this any different from what the villagers did. Or was someone not chiding them for taking matters into their own hands and not waiting for law enforcement. Now the victims have decked the toga of oppression. Another sign that our society is beyond redemption. You simply can't find any that does what is right.

So what now. The empire strikes back or the return of the Jedi.? Pity.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by brownsug(f): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hope more innocent students will not die,d rampage is an opportunity for d aristos to go to their man friends,those that are not bonafide students too will be shouting aluta,d olodos d low graders too will be relieved God abeg o
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mexxy1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Really sad & painful how they died but, let us all be honest with ourselves and ask some critical questions;
1. What were they doing at that part of the town at the time they were caught? That part of Aluu clearly is not where they reside.
2. Five (5) persons were caught and one (1) ESCAPED. Have we asked why that one that escaped is yet to tell the world what their mission or business was there before the unfortunate incident? If they were 'harmless' and there for legitimate reasons, why is he keeping quiet after the death of his friends which virtually the whole world is aware of now?
I think we should call a spade a spade. I'm a graduate of Uniport and I know what happens there. It's only a pity parents stand up for their children without knowing who or what they really are or are capable of.
Only God and the escaped one can tell us what the truth is but, for him not to take advantage of the social media despite the widespread outrage leaves more questions than answers.
It's sad the way they had to go & I pray God comfort their families and I hope we all learn.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by yugogos(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
If only human beigns can pause for a while and think about the consequenses of what they are doing at a particular point in tym,ds world would hav been a better place.those savages thought they will end four promising lives without consequences,well they have seen the misery they brought upon their already desolate land.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Leobreezy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
But wait o! Is it just me or has anyother person wondered what exactly were the 4 guys doing in that primitive community? . Just asking, i'm not in support of their brutal deaths either.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
ok, where did you get the gist that they were cultists?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by cap28: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
i tried to watch the video but i just couldnt, a friend watched it and was aghast at the sheer brutality of the assailants, there's a part where one of the assailants uses something like a huge piece of wood to smash the skull of the only conscious victim - i keep asking myself what kind of monster can do this and still sleep at night?

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
ok, where did you get the gist that they were cultists?

I read that they were MAFIA members or something on a website!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by kaydibs(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
Those peasant villagers stood there and watched their fellow villagers kill 4 boys even far worse than animals are killed. I'm even hearing ugo's mom is dead. Dunno how tru tho. Did u watch tv? Did u see llyod's mom wailing nd crying like a baby? Plz my dear dnt type wat u don't know. Ur calling dem spoilt kids did u even know dem? Dey organized shows nd recorded songs. Big L even won a competition on silverbird. Is dat how spoilt kids behave? Plz if u don't knw wat to type then just move on. Tnk u

5 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by deols(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
That mob attack was wrong

And ds mob attack is right? embarassed
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SisiKill1: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
queensmith: They knew this will happen yet they didn't take the necessary steps to prevent it? What is wrong with the leaders of this country? kmt
This is part of the lackadaisical attitude we are talking about. A day old baby could have predicted this, so what is the Govt's excuse for not having police and even military forces deployed to that area to prevent riot?

. . . .But we mustn't say anything oh. . .what can the poor helpless Government do. . Nigerians are just too much of barbarians, they can't be controlled.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
"In war anything is fair" if d Aluu bastard drew blood first and declared war, den let dem take watever d students are bringing dia way..any ph person in d house? Abeg do a backround check and tell us frm wich communities dis 4 dead brothers com frm. I need 2 urge dia kinsmen to respond 2 d Aluu ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by rolchi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
But I thought security operatives were deployed there since the video broke out...journalists sef! How can security forces be on ground with helicopter watching over the demonstrators and then the students still bypassed security to go and burn houses?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by boron10(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: Greatest nigerian students!!!! Great!
Greatest gbo gbo!!! Gbo gbo!
Greatest gba gba!!!gba gba!
Greatest piannwwww!!! Piannwwww!!

ALUTA CONTINUA!
VICTORIA ASCERTA! cool
Medicine after death. Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo (decapitaiton is not a cure for headache)
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jodeci(m): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
mexxy1: Really sad & painful how they died but, let us all be honest with ourselves and ask some critical questions;
1. What were they doing at that part of the town at the time they were caught? That part of Aluu clearly is not where they reside.
2. Five (5) persons were caught and one (1) ESCAPED. Have we asked why that one that escaped is yet to tell the world what their mission or business was there before the unfortunate incident? If they were 'harmless' and there for legitimate reasons, why is he keeping quiet after the death of his friends which virtually the whole world is aware of now?
I think we should call a spade a spade. I'm a graduate of Uniport and I know what happens there. It's only a pity parents stand up for their children without knowing who or what they really are or are capable of.
Only God and the escaped one can tell us what the truth is but, for him not to take advantage of the social media despite the widespread outrage leaves more questions than answers.
It's sad the way they had to go & I pray God comfort their families and I hope we all learn.

The escaped one later died in the hospital at Agip,he escaped with gone shot.He was also the person that said,they went for debt collection .

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: son of a s.lut who denies nigeria and claims to be a british! Your gra gra ends only on nairaland! A toothless bulldog thats what you are! How dare you call those boys spoilt brats when you are a rotten gangster/maggot! Go suck your father's expired dicck for all I care! As long as you support the killings of those innocent boys,your own blood shall flow soon!!
The epe man is always like that. Behaving and talking like an underaged kid in the slum of peckham or is it Brixton? Any sensible person will just ignore him. Epe people are always that way.. Toothless bulldog.,
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SOHKAHTOA: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

You are just a fucck.. Some pellets having a field day in your fuccking skull will attract no sympathy for making such a loose and misguided statement. America or whatever fucck a place you reside doesn't guarantee you enof safety to spew rubbish about these guys. Irrespective of who they were and the life they chose to live doesn't give vigilante the audacity to meant out such stupidity to guys that were armless at the time they were caught. It is better frats had killed them if truly the accusation of frats was true. Pls, keep mute on this

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I read that they were MAFIA members or something on a website!!
Drop the name of the website.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by born2boink(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good move by students,which the entire commnunity was set ablazed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.