Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Computer's Error - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer's Error (797 Views)

Who Can Solve This Computer Error...? / Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer's Error by SeunT2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2008
hello people of nairaland i need you people's help, i installed service pack 3 (windows xp 2008) and since i did this, i have been having different problems with aplications and softwares. Every time i try to open an aplication i am prompted with several errors mainly on the fact that there are missing *.dll and most of the things i try to download don't download or if it manages to finish, it tells me kinikon kinikon *.dll and i can't enjoy my privilages please help me find a solution to these problems thanx.
Re: Computer's Error by TheSly: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2008

it tells me kinikon kinikon *.dll
Lol. , cheesy

well try to restore ur PC to it default operating system because i guess maybe your PC is not compatible with xp2008
cool
Re: Computer's Error by tosinadeda: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2008
if symptoms persists, format grin
Re: Computer's Error by Maleeq(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
What service pack did you install? Cos officially, Microsoft has not released the SP3. So, you can not rule out the possibility that the file you downloaded and installed is not Microsoft signed. As such, errors could arise that aint on Microsoft's knowledge base.

My advice, roll back the installation.
Re: Computer's Error by SeunT2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
please how reinstall the system to normal,
Re: Computer's Error by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2008
this is what goes with installing pirated softwares.I would like to make a correction, Microsoft has actually released sp3 for windows xp. When you say windows xp 2008, I wonder what u mean. Might be that installation did not take place properly and if so, you need to reinstall.
Re: Computer's Error by Onicastro: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2008
Sp3 has not been released yet, but If it was a clean Installation you did (ie You Deleted the former windows folder before starting a new one), then Yiur problem is the Registry, It didn't carry over the past registry, therefore re-installing the individual softwares will do (just backup the INIs you need).

@Sting Microsoft only Released a Beta version, Final is still in development.
Re: Computer's Error by Onicastro: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2008
The Beta version of XP SP3 was released earlier this year which featured over a thousand fixes, the final version will be released in the second half of this year.
Re: Computer's Error by SeunT2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
I guess i will just reinstall it, if there is any cahnges i will let you guys know, thanks for everything

(1) (Reply)

Fone 2 Pc Connection / Can Somebody Send Dat Freegate Software To My Box @ Olascoisnice@yahoo.com / Tips On How To Get Free Education In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.