Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154703 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2013
@Bayo,,,,i use my mobile phone to check my mail,i wnt 2b sure nd familiar with wat nd wat i am likely 2 see on the page,b4 i go 4 d printing in a cafe,culd that be the reason y there's no space 4 printing? Bcus its nt 4rm a computer system?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 17, 2013
BayoAA:
Sorry I dont know!!!
oga bayo... Abeg...
I wanted 2 apply 4 d undagradutes BEA scholaship dis moring nd i got dis reply
''NOTE:: THIS APPLICATION FORM IS CURRENTLY
UNAVAILABLE – PLEASE RETURN AFTER OFFICIAL
DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED ONLINE AND IN NATIONAL'' Pls help out o,i need to apply...
does it mean that d application has closed ??

My 2nd question is wat is d exam date in ibadan??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls wat is supposed to happen wen u submit d application form....I'm kinda confused cos nothing new is coming up,abi am I doing sometin wrong? sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Davo93: Great job Bayo, please my form is not submitting and not all fields in the form are applicable to me
Let me know exactly which part is not applicable. If you are sure it is not applicable, simply input "N/A". But I strongly advise you let the "house" know these questions in order to be sure that they are not applicable. 2 heads are better than 1. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Shimasparkle: @Bayo,,,,i use my mobile phone to check my mail,i wnt 2b sure nd familiar with wat nd wat i am likely 2 see on the page,b4 i go 4 d printing in a cafe,culd that be the reason y there's no space 4 printing? Bcus its nt 4rm a computer system?
I strongly believe that is the source of the issue. Try it from a computer....it will be a lot easier. Good luck!!! If any question ....drop it on the forum.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goodboy2012:
oga bayo... Abeg...
I wanted 2 apply 4 d undagradutes BEA scholaship dis moring nd i got dis reply
''NOTE:: THIS APPLICATION FORM IS CURRENTLY
UNAVAILABLE – PLEASE RETURN AFTER OFFICIAL
DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED ONLINE AND IN NATIONAL'' Pls help out o,i need to apply...
does it mean that d application has closed ??

My 2nd question is wat is d exam date in ibadan??
Mr Good Boy, Firstly, I am not Oga but Bayo smiley.
Secondly, you dont need to beg...just ask you question. lol!!
Just joking.
To your question...make sure that what you are applying for is BEA, If you are sure it is, then try again..again and again and again.

The test centre for Ibadan is Federal Government Girls College, Akure.
If you need direction, let me know.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello mr Bayo. pls am fillin the sholarship form but i need your help inorder to answer some questions like:Certificate or degree anticipated within the next year with dates on which examinations are to be taken and centres at which they are to be taken.am appling for masters degree.thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
crestlana: wow! i finally applied and printed my form but i 4got to add one subject it waz 8 nd i recorded 7 shud i be worried? shud i print d pre qualification?
That should not be a problem. You do not need to print pre-qualification form.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
niunse4life: Hello mr Bayo. pls am fillin the sholarship form but i need your help inorder to answer some questions like:Certificate or degree anticipated within the next year with dates on which examinations are to be taken and centres at which they are to be taken.am appling for masters degree.thanks

@Mr Bayo, something like this, i finally successfully submitted my application. whats next sir?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
sleekicon: Pls wat is supposed to happen wen u submit d application form....I'm kinda confused cos nothing new is coming up,abi am I doing sometin wrong? sad[color=#990000][/color]

If you have recieved the registration mail with completed application form in your e-mail...then just wait for your interview date. Do not forget to get all neccessary doc ready. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr Bayo,am also tinking of going for Tunisia or Algeria.Am actually choosing them because i think they are french countries..or which do you think is better.Pls i need your help in choosing a country.thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
i supposed i have submitted my application, at what point i'm i to choose the country i wish to study? please help! @ Mr Bayo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
niunse4life: Hello mr Bayo. pls am fillin the sholarship form but i need your help inorder to answer some questions like:Certificate or degree anticipated within the next year with dates on which examinations are to be taken and centres at which they are to be taken.am appling for masters degree.thanks

Are you writing any exam in the near future? if yes state the exam and the centre. If not just write "N/A". Good luck!!!
Please note that you should input exams that are relevant to your proposed course of study. Not that you are applying for Electrical Engineering n Russia and writing that you will be writing TOEFL very soon... no correlation!!!!
As advise to every applicants especially undergraduate applicants, Avoid stating that you are already in a university/Polytechnic/College as these does not increase your chance of getting the scholarship. I believe this will reduce your chances because they will prefer to give the scholarship to someone not yet in school. Also avoid saying you are doing IJMB or Diploma course etc...all these , i think, will not help your application.

Please...this is a personal opinion.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
Davo93: i supposed i have submitted my application, at what point i'm i to choose the country i wish to study? please help! @ Mr Bayo
The attached is a shot of the part of the application form so look thru it and you will see where to choose your prefered countries of study...
If any other questions please let me know. Good luck!!!

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Wow,u re one of a kind@Bayo,,,tnx alot 4 being so polite and easy going,,im sori i misjurged u wen i first joined d thread.,,,,,,i will try it via a computer system and get back 2u.tnx
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
niunse4life: Mr Bayo,am also tinkin of goin for Tunisia or Algeria.Am actually choosing them because i think they are french countries..or which do you think is better.thanks

Why are you choosing these countries? Why do you like french-speaking countries? What are you planning to study? your course? Undergraduate or post-graduate studies? Give me and other people on the forum enough details to help you. Answer the questions above and we can go on from there.....
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Mr Bayo, Ok sir. I just saw it now. God has just used you for me again!! You must be God sent here... Please which other country that you advise to me to choose apart from my most preferred one Russia. I want to study Medicine or Pharmacy.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Davo93: @Mr Bayo, Ok sir. I just saw it now. God has just used you for me again!! You must be God sent here... Please which other country that you advise to me to choose apart from my most preferred one Russia. I want to study Medicine or Pharmacy.

Your best choice of course is Russia. I think China/Japan can come as second choice while Ukraine can be third while one of Turkey/Serbia/Romania can be fourth. Good luck!!!
What next after submission?
After submission, you will recieve an e-mail with the details filled in your application. Print out the e-mail and gather other required document. Then wait for your interview/test.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
For Phd and Master's degree applicants...I can help you review your Thesis/Phd Proposals. Just send it to andrewbayode@gmail.com (Junks will not be entertained please)
For other interested people, I can help you review your CV and coverletter. send the CV/Coverletter to andrewbayode@gmail.com and state the job you are applying for.

This is an offer to give back to the society that molded me......
LASTLY....IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!!! Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
tanks friends.am thinking of choosing a french country because i studied french and am planing to do ma masters in international relations,so i was thinking going to a french speaking country will be an advantage for me to also learn the french language so that i can be fluent in the language. or which country do u advice i pick?pls i need help in choosing a conutry. tanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Mr Bayo, now rectifying my mistake, do i need to start up another registration afreash because the formal wrongly filled form had been submitted or i should go back to the saved old form and make the changes and re-submit. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Hello room,please Can I apply with this O'level result, Maths-A1,Phy-B2,Bio-A1,Furthermaths - B3,Chem-C4, English -C4,Geo-A1,Agric- A1,Econs -B3.

I would really like to know your opinion before applying and please when is the scholarship closing for undergraduates?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
BayoAA:

Why are you choosing these countries? Why do you like french-speaking countries? What are you planning to study? your course? Undergraduate or post-graduate studies? Give me and other people on the forum enough details to help you. Answer the questions above and we can go on from there.....

am choosing french speaking countries because i read french.. Am planning to do my masters programme in international relations(postgraduate). Pls just advice me on a suitable country for my course.tanks
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Davo93: @Mr Bayo, now rectifying my mistake, do i need to start up another registration afreash because the formal wrongly filled form had been submitted or i should go back to the saved old form and make the changes and re-submit. Thanks
If it is possible to edit your submitted application, please do. If not start a new application. Note that you will probably need a new e-mail address for a new application. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
oluafolabi: Hello room,please Can I apply with this O'level result, Maths-A1,Phy-B2,Bio-A1,Furthermaths - B3,Chem-C4, English -C4,Geo-A1,Agric- A1,Econs -B3.

I would really like to know your opinion before applying and please when is the scholarship closing for undergraduates?
Give it a shot. If it goes...great. You have nothing to loose...Do you?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
oluafolabi: Hello room,please Can I apply with this O'level result, Maths-A1,Phy-B2,Bio-A1,Furthermaths - B3,Chem-C4, English -C4,Geo-A1,Agric- A1,Econs -B3.

Give it a shot. If it goes...great. You have nothing to loose...Do you? I actually heard from somewhere that the o'level requirement is lax now...so try it. Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
niunse4life: Mr Bayo,am also tinking of going for Tunisia or Algeria.Am actually choosing them because i think they are french countries..or which do you think is better.Pls i need your help in choosing a country.thanks

My advise: I1st choice Tunisia, Turkey/Serbia, Japan/China. Russia is a no go area. You can try Ukraine for 4th choice. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2013
BayoAA:
Give it a shot. If it goes...great. You have nothing to loose...Do you? I actually heard from somewhere that the o'level requirement is lax now...so try it. Good luck!!!!

Thanks so much sire. I appreciate smiley
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by sleekicon(f): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2013
Aii tnx...bt dis info u get in ur mail,is dat d ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP??
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please bayo how sure is this scholarship do u know any beneficiary cos I have exam in my skul on the appointed date of my interview don't know if 2 sacrifice one for the other please advise me.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Davo93(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
BayoAA:
If it is possible to edit your submitted application, please do. If not start a new application. Note that you will probably need a new e-mail address for a new application. Good luck.
I have successfully submitted a fresh application. thanks a lot!

But my picture is not showing on the slip i printed. Any fear?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2013
BayoAA:
Mr Good Boy, Firstly, I am not Oga but Bayo smiley.
Secondly, you dont need to beg...just ask you question. lol!!
Just joking.
To your question...make sure that what you are applying for is BEA, If you are sure it is, then try again..again and again and again.

The test centre for Ibadan is Federal Government Girls College, Akure.
If you need direction, let me know.
Good luck!!!

tnx broda bayo ...
I av sucesfuli applied now nd got dere e_mail....
Will everybodi dat applied be contated ?? .kus dem neva send anoda message to me oooo..
Couse na B and C full ma waec result ..
Moreso, has any1 been invited 4 d intaview
if Finally picked,wat re d tinx 2 to bring along
Tnx broda bayo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.