Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? (12344 Views)

Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2012
What is your opinion on this internet marketer? He keeps sending me lots of mails to buy his products (ebooks) which are mostly about making money from the internet. I've never bought any of the products cos of this internet scams going on.
So does anyone know him or tried his product?? Is he for real or another scammer??
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Bigdreams(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hello, I make it bold to say that Patrick Ogidi is not a scammer. I don't know if you have gotten any of his free reports. If you have and have not implemented any, you are missing out a lot. His free report on Facebook Fanpage Cash is a money spinner. I tried it out and it works. He is a genuine internet marketer.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by easyemoney(m): 1:40am On Oct 12, 2012
I really love people that do their due diligence, research before spending their hard earned money, Mr Patrick Ogidi is not a scam. As a matter of fact, he is one of the most respected, sort after and straight forward person in the make money online industry in Nigeria. I personally got to meet him online and since that time 2 years ago, He has helped changed my life from someone just looking for what to eat to make money from my different endeavours online and i"m sure alot of other people online concur with what I just said.

Since I met him, I become his life long customer because I was swept off my feet with his indepth knowledge about the make money online industry and how he makes things that are naturally difficult becomes so easy to achieve.

Though he can be a little old school sometimes and value his off work time like he always tell me when I call him on weekends, he the best at what he does

I advice you to jump at any opportunity for him to mentor you because he is the real deal and the closest to getting a real mentor if you want to make money using the internet.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by mrkels(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
Something tells me the three posters before me is the same person: PATRICK OGIDI grin

9 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Bigdreams(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
mrkels: Something tells me the three posters before me is the same person: PATRICK OGIDI grin

Now...that's funny if you were simply trying to pull a joke.

Check our individual profiles bro.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
mrkels: Something tells me the three posters before me is the same person: PATRICK OGIDI grin

me too, the praises are just too much.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bravo! I thought the same way you do. No doubt! They are all three in one. So many scammers come with these kind of intelligent techniques in this section making it very difficult for mods to notice.

No one even knows the Patrick whatever. A scammer advertising himself as a pastor so that innocent victims would come begging him for holy water scams mtcheww. There is no obvious shortcut to making money. The only short cut available is hardwork and patience! Our people suffer for lack of knowledge smh...

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by zangiff(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2012
Patrick ogidi is my good guy, he open ma paypal for me since last yr and till now, the paypal is perfect and never for once limited
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Hmmm, still need more replies before i can make up my mind.
@ those saying i'm patrick are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check my history on nl and knock yourself hard!
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by SHOPPERS(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hmmmm. Patrick is not a scammer. I know him personally- respected online businessman. Ask from people like Akin Alabi and Pa Sunny- they know him and will confirm him.
The problem is just that he's too aggressive in marketing- and as the saying goes- too much of everything is bad. I'm sure even @Seun the admin knows him.

Oga Patrick- take note of this.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by zangiff(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
Oga de patrick
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by mrkels(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
flash11: Hmmm, still need more replies before i can make up my mind.
@ those saying i'm patrick are a bunch of ignorant fools. Check my history on nl and knock yourself hard!
Na you be confirmed FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
mrkels:
Na you be confirmed FOOL.
Yeah he his no doubt. He his still fooling and deceiving himself with multiple hacked nairaland accounts he got for free at bugmenot.com. Smh

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
Una be fool: Yeah he his no doubt. He his still fooling and deceiving himself with multiple hacked nairaland accounts he got for free at bugmenot.com. Smh
lol. Your username says it all.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
SHOPPERS: Hmmmm. Patrick is not a scammer. I know him personally- respected online businessman. Ask from people like Akin Alabi and Pa Sunny- they know him and will confirm him.
The problem is just that he's too aggressive in marketing- and as the saying goes- too much of everything is bad. I'm sure even @Seun the admin knows him.

Oga Patrick- take note of this.
hmmm, so far both on this thread and from my research on the internet i've not heard anything bad about him.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
flash11:
lol. Your username says it all.
Yeah I know Patrick Flash Ogidi Agidi cheesy
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Una be fool: Yeah I know Patrick Flash Ogidi Agidi cheesy
adding you to the items on the ignore cart.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
flash11:
adding you to the items on the ignore cart.
Yeah, now go to bed... it's bed time in Nigeria..Goodnight Patrick Flash. Sweet dreams... smiley
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by PatOgidi(m): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2012
OMG! What's happening here...?

A friend called my attention to what he called "a post about me on Nairaland" few days ago.

I dismissed it as one of those forum talks...never knew it has degenerated into this.

My assistant had to talk about it late Sunday night, hence I'm the reason for this post.

Well, I hardly go about in forums defending my self.

Come to think of it, I could choose to do that even when the allegations are true or false,
hence the essence for such at the long run defeated.

I honestly believe in "DOING MY BEST... and not deliberately stepping on someone toes."

If in any case, I do, I'm quick to apologize... (Of course I am human!)

So, if you got issues with me, don't think I know about it already, bring it...let's trash it!

Shoot me a quick message mail@patrickogidi.com I'm all ear.

Stay blessed people!

Pat

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by flash11(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
No man, i dont have issues with you.
Just felt i should do a proper research before investing my money.
And i dont think its really a nice idea finding about you from you. Lol. Nice talking to you tho.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Chuksgeo: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2012
How about 'Michael Nwabor' and 'Godwin Osondu'? Do anybody know anything about the 2 because they've been sending me similar messages.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Leorichy: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Scam Scam Scam
there is "NO" real internet marketers in Nigeria,"all" of them are scammers,including patrick ogidispam Michael Nwabor' 'Godwin Osondu' etc, they claim to earn hundreds of thousands online,and they cant afford Aweber(an autoresponder)they all use trafficwave etc which is fre and associated with spam,i will rather buy a course from a Respected US internet marker,dont do any businness with them,them go chop your money,it kinda pains me that these morons and trolls don chop my money,although not much sha! Keep off!!! Are you contemplating? Goto www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/blog/facebook-naira/937/ and read d article

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Christambasador: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Is Trafficwave free? I guess not, as for Patrick, if a list of real internet marketers is compiled without his name. I will personally tear the list.
Patrick is real, no need for quarel.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Leorichy: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
lol why do u open a new acc,cos i know you are the scammer(patrick ogidi)u open a new acc so u can defend ya self,freak,hey guys,just goto www.strictlyonlinebiz.com scroll down and read how he and his scam group where exposed dont forget to read this www.strictlyonlinebiz.com/blog/facebook-naira/937/
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
There is no magic potion to making money online. My people please do not be deceived. The only way is patience and a bit of luck. Do not give scammers a chance in your life smiley
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
PatOgidi: OMG! What's happening here...?

A friend called my attention to what he called "a post about me on Nairaland" few days ago.

I dismissed it as one of those forum talks...[/b]never knew it has degenerated into this.

[b]My assistant
had to talk about it late Sunday night, hence I'm the reason for this post.

Well, I hardly go about in forums defending my self.

Come to think of it, I could choose to do that even when the allegations are true or false,
hence the essence for such at the long run defeated.

I honestly believe in "DOING MY BEST... and not deliberately stepping on someone toes."

If in any case, I do, I'm quick to apologize... (Of course I am human!)

So, if you got issues with me, don't think I know about it already, bring it...let's trash it!

Shoot me a quick message mail@patrickogidi.com I'm all ear.

Stay blessed people!

Pat

only a mor0n will fall for the bolded.
nothing like great internet marketer, it is called spamming.
spamming comes in various formats, email spams (these guys are the reason we all have junk mail), forum spamming (like this current thread, it was created by patrick under many hacked IDs to market his business)

internet marketing at this age and time included Nairaland ads, Google ads, facebook ads, yahoo ads etc
meaning you talk to seun, or google etc directly and they put your ads up on their site without annoying visitors

give your money to patrick and you will be sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Capitano1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Patrick Ogidi is a man with a sugar coated tongue.

He is shade too smooth to be real.

Helping a Nigerian resident to get a Paypal account is sure fraudulent.
Nigerian residents are legally restricted from creating Paypal accounts.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
webdezzi:

only a mor0n will fall for the bolded.
nothing like great internet marketer, it is called spamming.
spamming comes in various formats, email spams (these guys are the reason we all have junk mail), forum spamming (like this current thread, it was created by patrick under many hacked IDs to market his business)

internet marketing at this age and time included Nairaland ads, Google ads, facebook ads, yahoo ads etc
meaning you talk to seun, or google etc directly and they put your ads up on their site without annoying visitors

give your money to patrick and you will be sorry.
haha! cheesy My hypothesis has never being wrong all my life and I don't think this gana be the first. Woefully, he(Patrick Ogidi) showed up & dropped his email expecting new scam ebook customers pretending "someone told him" hehe I like intelligent spamming but this is too poor a thinking! Lol

I have seen so many scammers come to this section in a better fashion and go undetected

Never blame him though. The poor security in forums globally which makes hacking of IDs easy is to be blamed. Heaven knows the total number of nairlanders accounts I use in loging in/loging out daily lol grin Most of those people IDs he used in giving credence to himself may still go about the forum without knowing they were hacked or he may have changed the paskey! Most likely recovered! Daz why he had to create a new ID to defend himself smh

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by zangiff(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2012
.... tongue....
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by wealthlift(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by PatOgidi(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2012
@Leorichy,

Thank you for the issues you raised... but my advice for you will come at the end of this comment.

Let me try to answer your rantings first:

POINT 1: - "and they cant afford Aweber(an autoresponder)they all use trafficwave etc which is fre and associated with spam"

I begin to understand your frustrations man! You speak 'cos you must speak, and not necessarily because you got something important to speak about.

For the records, I do not use TrafficWave and have never used them before. Read that again: "I do not use TrafficWave and have never used them before"

I dumped your much idolized Aweber and Getresponse some 1.5 years back to a VIP self hosted Autoresponder service, called Arpreach. See their site for my testimonial http://arpreach.com/site/comments

ANALYSIS:
Apreach (10 licences) costs $595 <=== This is the one I use. See proof here http://i.imgur.com/xeri7.png
I also have my comment on their site http://arpreach.com/site/comments

Aweber first month trial is only $1 and thereafter you pay $10 starting from 501 to 2500 subscribers. Confirm from their site here --> http://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

Compare it with Arpreach, which attracts a fee of $595 and must be hosted on a VPS server, which I pay $50/month for, at Hostgator.

And FYI brother, Trafficwave is not free.. it's only different from your idolized Aweber in the sense that you pay a flat rate of about $17.5 monthly, irespective of the number of subscribers you have.

POINT 2: - You talked about a comment made about me somewhere online. Yes, I've seen that alot of times...but would only say this: Just like you have the free priviledge to post on this forum, so do people also have the rights to post anything they like on their blogs.

You must not believe me though...but the truth is, I've written to the guy severally, made comments on the post in defence of my person, but he always refuses to approve my comments. So, it's up to him...the blog belongs to him, he could as well post what ever he likes on it...

Like I stated earlier, I am a human, hence if in anyway you think I matched on your toes....let me know...we make amends. Which may come in the form of refunds, re-delivery etc. I've been doing it and will still do.

Hey, did I read you say "u open a new acc so u can defend ya self"?

Well, you could check our account histories or ask Seun to see who signed up with NL first.

MY ADVICE TO YOU:
Yes, there are the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY in every sphere of live. Failure is natural! Failure for me is a stepping stone.. But when you're continously in the habbit of shifting reasons and blames for your failure to people, then you need to have your life examined.

With all due respect @Leorichy, I see you as a drowning person who's interest is to grieve amd cry right below the water level, instead of reaching out for help... You have rights...but know there limits. You claimed you've bought one thing or the other from me... You bought something, you didn't like it, you NEVER got back at me to complain or even ask for a refund, yet you take to a forum psot (you're not even the OP, but just a commenter) to vent anger that's uncalled for...

Well, one word for you is... Make Peace With Yourself. You're Your Greated Enemy!

That will be all for now.

Pat

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
PatOgidi: @Leorichy,

Thank you for the issues you raised... but my advice for you will come at the end of this comment.

Let me try to answer your rantings first:

POINT 1: - "and they cant afford Aweber(an autoresponder)they all use trafficwave etc which is fre and associated with spam"

I begin to understand your frustrations man! You speak 'cos you must speak, and not necessarily because you got something important to speak about.

For the records, I do not use TrafficWave and have never used them before. Read that again: "I do not use TrafficWave and have never used them before"

I dumped your much idolized Aweber and Getresponse some 1.5 years back to a VIP self hosted Autoresponder service, called Arpreach. See their site for my testimonial http://arpreach.com/site/comments

ANALYSIS:
Apreach (10 licences) costs $595 <=== This is the one I use. See proof here http://i.imgur.com/xeri7.png
I also have my comment on their site http://arpreach.com/site/comments

Aweber first month trial is only $1 and thereafter you pay $10 starting from 501 to 2500 subscribers. Confirm from their site here --> http://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

Compare it with Arpreach, which attracts a fee of $595 and must be hosted on a VPS server, which I pay $50/month for, at Hostgator.

And FYI brother, Trafficwave is not free.. it's only different from your idolized Aweber in the sense that you pay a flat rate of about $17.5 monthly, irespective of the number of subscribers you have.

POINT 2: - You talked about a comment made about me somewhere online. Yes, I've seen that alot of times...but would only say this: Just like you have the free priviledge to post on this forum, so do people also have the rights to post anything they like on their blogs.

You must not believe me though...but the truth is, I've written to the guy severally, made comments on the post in defence of my person, but he always refuses to approve my comments. So, it's up to him...the blog belongs to him, he could as well post what ever he likes on it...

Like I stated earlier, I am a human, hence if in anyway you think I matched on your toes....let me know...we make amends. Which may come in the form of refunds, re-delivery etc. I've been doing it and will still do.

Hey, did I read you say "u open a new acc so u can defend ya self"?

Well, you could check our account histories or ask Seun to see who signed up with NL first.

MY ADVICE TO YOU:
Yes, there are the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY in every sphere of live. Failure is natural! Failure for me is a stepping stone.. But when you're continously in the habbit of shifting reasons and blames for your failure to people, then you need to have your life examined.

With all due respect @Leorichy, I see you as a drowning person who's interest is to grieve amd cry right below the water level, instead of reaching out for help... You have rights...but know there limits. You claimed you've bought one thing or the other from me... You bought something, you didn't like it, you NEVER got back at me to complain or even ask for a refund, yet you take to a forum psot (you're not even the OP, but just a commenter) to vent anger that's uncalled for...

Well, one word for you is... Make Peace With Yourself. You're Your Greated Enemy!

That will be all for now.

Pat
^^
So amazing how you use different IDs actively on this forum without stress.

You initially posted this with "wealthlift" id which you eventually edited sad maybe you edited zangiff's as well.

Good luck in your marketing career though but this not how a good marketer should market his business. It's part of the experience all the same smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.