Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? (12342 Views)

Lovingdomains.com; Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Thankx for the heads up,
Thankx
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by otikpoko(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
I already paid for DVD after receiving series of email.
It's been about 7 business days and I have not received my copy.
So decided to do some research to know if I had been had and came across this.

Will let you all know if I receive it or not.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by HausaOverlord: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Don’t know who is reading this but anywhere you see pat before you even see ogidi my brother run, the money wey you go lose if you follow that guy e go better say you dash olosho, imagine telling someone to wait for 3 months just to refund 10k

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by peachtree1: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
I have respected Pat Ogidi for over 5years I have been following him, though I have never purchased anything from him. The very first day I attended a webinar by him and one Muhammed Adele on how to own your own recharge card and digital bill payment platform, I got interested in the business and they charged 250k for the set up and all that. They said after the first 10 persons to register the price would go up to 500k. I contacted Pat Ogidi personally via email to plead that I should pay 100k first which as literally all I have in my account at the moment but in the next 14 to 30 days I should be able to come up with the balance.

He responded with an account number which I made payment to immediately. A week or 2 later the lockdown started and I couldnt send the balance. I was waiting and hoping that the lockdown and covid19 pandemic would soon phase out and business would get back to normal but it never did until my wife and sister inlaw put to bed.

Hospital bill was so much on the family and my brother wasnt financially stable as part of his bills fell on my shoulder. I wrote Pat Ogidi and detailed him on what I and my family was going through... I told him I was very much interested in the business but right now saving my wives and kids out of the hospital and the responsibilities that follows after child birth was more important right now and I would appreciate it if i get a refund to come back once this pandemic goes away.

I understand that he is not indebted to me, and I told him in my email that it would be fine if it is against his company policy but I only had to try as i had no other means to raise money. I was shocked when the only response I got from Pat Ogidi was "Very Funny Of You" Like I was cracking a joke? A simple explanation saying business hasnt been fine too with him because of the pandemic would have been well understood and trust me I was and I am still really shocked that such a personality would put money ahead of such situation I was going through. Like I said he owes me nothing but I think he didnt handle this maturedly.

I had to contact Muhammed Adele who was his partner on the day of the course and he sent me 40k which I appreciate because it went a long way. I only hope that after the pandemic I am not asked to pay all over again and hope my 60k balance is accounted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by syllaJNR: 2:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Rolce:
I must say, pat Ogidi is a big scam! No need 4 long talk, I bought his mini import guide n it guided me to destruction, I neither saw my goods nor my money n to tink he vouched for the import site.. I bliv he belongs to a cocoon of 21st century internet fraudsters! Everytin he says is jst a big lie even his stupid money back guarantee is a lie, he tells u to wait 60-90days to get a refund of 5k (even a begger makes more in dat time frame).
His manuals are here 4u 2 download, take it as a compliment frm me, read 4 ur self n tell me if its worth ur money..
I repeat, PAT OGIDI IS A SCAMMMMMM
Any1 who needs d complete material can get dt frm me 4 free, jst leave ur number n I'll send tru whatsapp cos nairaland only accepts 200kb uploads n d files ar bigger

It's unfortunate I came across this in this year, but nothing is too late, please I would be so glad if you could wire those to me on my WhatsApp number, +233561148989
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by syllaJNR: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Thanks for the eye opener ma. I was about buying an e- manual from this man and I thought of found my research on him. Kindly help send the manual to

Hello Sir, can you please reach me on +233561148989, your number isn't active on Whatsapp anymore, thank you.
Re: Patrick Ogidi: Real Or Scam?? by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
[right][/right]
syllaJNR:

Hello Sir, can you please reach me on +233561148989, your number isn't active on Whatsapp anymore, thank you.

Here is my new number 2347038257918

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips For Selecting Your Domain Name / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.