Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig (1157 Views)

Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig by buffny: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
to a yoruba man.

yoruba people he despises.

now his daughter is sucking on yoruba cock every night.

too bad. she cute tho.

Re: Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig by reporter1: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
Buffny,

Ore,

Please chill on this one. The foolish old man's family has nothing to do with it plus
she's married to one of our own. please modify your post.
Ose pupo.

3 Likes

Re: Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
I beg we may not like what Prof has written but let's not descend to the pettiness we accuse him of by dragging his family into this matter. He has written his memoirs, marketed the book rather effectively...we don't have to read it...Oil Politics and Violence by Max Siollun, The Nigerian Civil War by John St De Jorre and Lt Col Alexander Madiebo's The Nigerian Revolution and the Biafra War are less contentious alternatives .... I've read them all and I must say I enjoyed them all

1 Like

Re: Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig by Katsumoto: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Buffny,

Please delete the thread if you can.

1 Like

Re: Achebe Must Be Angry. Knowing That Every Night His Daugther Is Giving Mouth Gig by nku5: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
You have just proved that your soul is twisted and stained with bigotry, voyeurism and unparalleled idiocy. So Achebe's daughter is married to a yoruba man? I didn't even know that. So if he hated yorubas why would he allow his daughter marry one.

So you scoured the internet sweating and salivating for details on achebe's family You are a disgrace to your generation and obviously a very lonely and forsaken character. If you live abroad, trust me you will be traced and arrested

buffny: to a yoruba man.

yoruba people he despises.

now his daughter is sucking on yoruba cock every night.

too bad. she cute tho.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa-fulanis, KILLING and BOMBING all the way, with eye on Aso Rock!! / The Cost Of Runing Government In Nigeria Is Crazy ,dr Sanusi Was Right / Collapse State Boundaries, Create 6 Regions And Devolve Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.