Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nairaland Condolence Message To ALUU 4' Families. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Condolence Message To ALUU 4' Families. (1983 Views)

Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) / Official Nairaland Condolence Thread For Tinubu. Pay Your Tributes / Nairaland CONDOLENCE REGISTER For Prof. Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Condolence Message To ALUU 4' Families. by banom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
I dont know if there is already an existing thread on this, but i thought since some of the family members of the young bright guys that were brutally murdered by villagers of Aluu community in Portharcourt,Rivers state, do come online and brows, that we should collectively send them a message and prayers to console them on Their grief.

To the Family members, all i say is sorry and take heart. This definitely wont be the end of your world. I pray God grants you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss, and do justice to those who who brought you this grief.

Take heart and God be with you.

Adieu, ALUU 4.

Banom.
Re: Nairaland Condolence Message To ALUU 4' Families. by Horus(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2012

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Asagba Of Asaba, Obi (prof) Chike Edozien / Imo PDP Go For Consensus&Mysterious 21 Votes Awarded to Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha / Why Buhari Is Bad For The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.