Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Can I Sell My Art Works? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Sell My Art Works? (3729 Views)

How Can I Sell My Qual Eggs:pls Advice / Urgent Please, How Can I Sell My Ebook / Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My Art Works? by holuwheaphemmy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I have a few art works (like paintings, sculptures etc) with me and I don't know how to go about selling them. Almost all of the artworks depict our ancient tradition in Yoruba land. And they are still all in our gallery. My father and I made all of them. Our problem is just getting customers to buy them. I will be very glad if you can help me out. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Sell My Art Works? by trigar12(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Do an EXHIBITION or put them up for sale on foreign websites
Re: How Can I Sell My Art Works? by Chrisvicmall: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2012
Take a good picture of your arts and sell them on Chrisvicmall platform (www.chrisvicmall.com). This way, you can get both international buyers and local buyers.
Re: How Can I Sell My Art Works? by biz1234: 4:18am On Oct 11, 2012
I will advice you to consider taking your idea to the internet, there are lots of guys out there who need your kind of knowledge and expertise. And you will do well to sell what you know in the form of an information product. Secondly, you can create a simple website to promote your art work and get them sold there in. You can actually make a living by taking this your idea/product to the internet.

(1) (Reply)

Viable Bussiness Ideas For $50k/7.5 Mill Naira In Nigeria. / Homes/offices Executive Cleaning Services In Abuja.lets Meet Here / Nigeria 2012 Budget Highlights: How Government Plans To Spend Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.