Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom (23774 Views)

Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Who has ever been protected by a Policeman ? In fact, Police and Armed Robber are 2 sides of the same coin.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2012
achi4u: gringringrin Correct! daz nigerian for you.

But again the issue of boko haram came to mind(the suicide bombers,or are they not nigerians?
Those ones are fanatics and will die for what they believe in. But those Aluu villagers are just your everyday Nigerians.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2012
One of them was apprehended

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by drzed: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Welcome to NIGERIA.. People are focused on Aluu.. Meanwhile the whole country has an Aluu mentality..

You have spoken well.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Ibime(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
The police there are also voyeuristic barbarians who came to see a death show. All police around that day must be arrested. They rubberstamped the mob's actions.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by 1shortblackboy: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Welcome to NIGERIA.. People are focused on Aluu.. Meanwhile the whole country has an Aluu mentality..

thank u sir. ur very correct
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dj187: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2012
zeefa: I don't kw y ppu can not ask Questions abt did terrible killing. I have watched the video and d Question I askd mysf was Y r the guyz not makin an attempt to run or speak loud for ppu in d community to kw they do not commit d crime leveled against them. I mean, they are not kids. Its painful to see them just speechless witot sayn a word that will make ppu have a change of mind to either save them or reduce d satanic act being takn on them. My heart still bleeds cos so many questions still run tru my mind about the killing! D whole story seems difficult to read and understand cos there r so many signals picked from the video bn circulated on the internet.
Someone shld tell me Y those guyz are not shouting for HELP!
If they are not in anyway involved in2 anytin discriminating, there shld be a way to sa somtin loud to allow ppu that came arround see reason they shld be freed. Their cloths were removed, molested and killed, still non of them cld atleast insist on comments that might likely get in2 d minds of those arrnd to help them.
Well, only God kws the real story! May d souls rest in peace.
Who told u they did not say a word infact they were screaming at the top of their voice asserting their innocence, one of them even insisted they call his father but all fell on deaf ears so so sad cry cry cry
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by johnstar(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2012
Insufficient bullet , meaning d gun juz dey una hand 4 decoration undecided undecided..... Shit happens
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by GhostFaceKiller: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2012
afam4eva:
In this case shooting into the air can do the magic. the average Nigerian is not ready to die and will beat Usain bolt and break a world record in the hundred meters race the moment he hears the sound of a gun.

Nigeria Soldeirs do it all the time. When you hear that Aboki soldeir shout KAI! You bloody civillian! You no go freeze?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by collinsJn(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: OH! God, nat Again, una no dey tire 4 dis aLuu of a thing, na aLuu wan stop d food shortage wen dey come, abeg abeg abeg!!! Cut dis aLuu crap n focus on wat liez ahead, d boyz don die, wetin una wan do again

OMG !!!!!! Can't Believe U Can Be Dis Heartless. Probably becos U Are not Directly Involved. We Are Talking Of FOUR Souls Here. Get a Life Brov. **long Hiss**

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by 1shortblackboy: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2012
DMainMan: [b][size=14pt][size=14pt] u c y Sharia is gud. if it were to b in a sharia state, d worst de would av done is to cut dere hand and that is if they are guilty with witness. But in a lawless christian dominated state, look at what happened. This is a proof of barbarity, violence, hatred, avarice and evil mongering among non muslims. u guys are bloody, scallywag confirmed terrorists infidels that killed your fellow christian uniport students.

No religion wil b accepted except ISLAM. While there is life, there is hope. I understand that the media are doin whateva it takes to ridicle Islam with fallacy but u dont have to fall to their prey anymore.

To know the truth about ISLAM, go to:
http://www.islam.com http://www.islamonline.com http://www.islamicreligion.com

For a free copy of the Holy Qur'an,
Go to: http://www.qurandownload.com

PARADISE AND HELL FIRE IS REAL. U WILL HAVE NO XCUSE ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT undecided undecided undecided[/size][/size]
[/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

after u don insult people finish u tink say anybody go get time come dey open ur link ? una no sabi do evangelism o ! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by sylve11: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2012

Wia u take ur time o! grin cool
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2012
olu4life:
Now thats what we are saying,bros u get Aluu kinda thought,so wicked and heartless. So u expect everyone to bone the issue ehn?! Let me first ask,if it was ur brother they killed,what will u be presently doing? Going back to office and forget the whole issue?! Smh
what will u do, lemme jes tell u, u r causing mur harm 2 urself by prolonging d issue, na 2day e dey happen? Many of mah family memberz av bin killed by militants, u c me 4 T.V? No, I'm nt sayin d family memberz shud jes 4get it lik nuffin happened, d deed haz bin done, if God wanted 2 stop it He would av stopped it, He allowed it 4 a reason. My probLem z d way u guyz r tawkin abt d aLuu everyday, tawkin abt it won't bring bk d boiz or wud it?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by gbanikiti(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Police themselves are even worse than ALUU.if you have had a deal with them,you will deduce the fact that,their heart is like their uniform.
what angered me most was when CHANNELS TV had a call-in interview with the DPO he stupidly said that the police had no idea something like that was happening.the edioot went further to say that it was when the boys were murdered they got the info! Can you imagine that? "Angry"
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Todaynatoday: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2012
So, the policemen just watched while those guys were lynched. May God forgive them for they knew not what they were doing!

!{~_~}!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Dreyl(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: Police themselves are even worse than ALUU.if you have had a deal with them,you will deduce the fact that,their heart is like their uniform.
haha very funny.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Super1759: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2012
dj187: Who told u they did not say a word infact they were screaming at the top of their voice asserting their innocence, one of them even insisted they call his father but all fell on deaf ears so so sad cry cry cry
this is one fact I still don't get. How did you come to this conclusion? Where you there? And why didn't you go for help? am sure even some students are there,watching. you can't tell me that in the whole village,there was no student to make a rescue move in less than 30mins. They all watched with the police men till they died. Am still sure the true story is still hidden

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Thok(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2012
Police=Pupu.. Bunch of groundnut eating thieves..
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2012
collins Jn:

OMG !!!!!! Can't Believe U Can Be Dis Heartless. Probably becos U Are not Directly Involved. We Are Talking Of FOUR Souls Here. Get a Life Brov. **long Hiss**
if u like mk ur hiss long like river mississippi e no concern me, wait 1st oh, lemme ask u a question,

If u were at d venue of d scene n u saw dem beating dose boyz, wud u av stopped dem?

Wudnt u av joined dem

Like 2face said, *nobody holy pass eh, look into mah eyez n say u holy pass me* it haz happened, it haz happened, let God n d army do deir work
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by tonyx4x44(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
exactly!
4 students were killed and some people felt the best thing to do is to set the houses of villagers on fire

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by levos2007(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
What a barbarians act....
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Okijajuju1(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2012
jennykadry:

Whats the difference between this your picture of the Law apprehending suspects

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/suspect_in_uniport_student_killings3_253446586.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

and this (the street apprehending suspects):

[img]http://www.africanseer.com/thumbnail.php?file=uniport_nigerian_students_245373019.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Super1759: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: what angered me most was when CHANNELS TV had a call-in interview with the DPO he stupidly said that the police had no idea something like that was happening.the edioot went further to say that it was when the boys were murdered they got the info! Can you imagine that? "Angry"
my people,leme tell you this. If you have any evil or wicked act you wana execute and you are short of ideas. Simple! Just meet any policeman,rob mind with the ediot. More than 1000 ideas will be issued to you.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by jude33084(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012
Τhis is not τhe first time policemen stand aŋԂ watch while jungle justice is being carried out. Τhe NPF is a disgrace angry τhe DPO should be called for questioning.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by olu4life(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012
dopeJemi: what will u do, lemme jes tell u, u r causing mur harm 2 urself by prolonging d issue, na 2day e dey happen? Many of mah family memberz av bin killed by militants, u c me 4 T.V? No, I'm nt sayin d family memberz shud jes 4get it lik nuffin happened, d deed haz bin done, if God wanted 2 stop it He would av stopped it, He allowed it 4 a reason. My probLem z d way u guyz r tawkin abt d aLuu everyday, tawkin abt it won't bring bk d boiz or wud it?
Do u think there would be justice if everyone kept quiet and ignored that it happens? Dont u know the rage on social medias have helped a long way in justice to some issues? Citing Mubi killings for example,we all went silent on the issue simply because no video was shown and 100% certain that their killings were worse than Aluu. Now,its better for a matter to be overflogged so as to let people undestand the gravit of what is being done than ignore as if nothing happend. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Goldieluks: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Its like the police is scared of vigilantes. Because a normal police won't allow such
to happen right in his presence.
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Horus(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2012
jennykadry:

Can you see that the guy on the picture is different from the killers?, this is and old picture and it was taken somewhere else. Dont believe this information, all the killers are still free and in hidding somewhere. They want you to believe that they are all under arrest just to keep you quiet and calm to avoid any trouble or riots with the poplation. They just try to sweep everything under the carpet.

Dont allow them to manipulate you.

1 - Why they do not show you the faces of the killers on National Television?
2 - Why is the list of the killers not published?

Something Doesn't Add Up. We want proofs and results, not fake news just to cool us down.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Freiburger(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Goldieluks: Its like the police is scared of vigilantes. Because a normal police won't allow such
to happen right in his presence.
you think say police wan die?
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by Les: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: The Nigerian Police and other Security outfits need assertive training. Shooting guns in the air is not the only way to disrupt a marauding mob.
they should have just tried rather than just standing there. Couldn't they have called for back-up? I don't know if this ur comment or the police excuse is d most dumb thing i've ever heard since this aluu incident!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by dopeJemi: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
olu4life:
Do u think there would be justice if everyone kept quiet and ignored that it happens? Dont u know the rage on social medias have helped a long way in justice to some issues? Citing Mubi killings for example,we all went silent on the issue simply because no video was shown and 100% certain that their killings were worse than Aluu. Now,its better for a matter to be overflogged so as to let people undestand the gravit of what is being done than ignore as if nothing happend. Shikena
I like d way u tawked 2 me, very mature, buh u gettin me wrong, I didn't say dey shud 4get abt it, I'm complainin abt us dah tawks abt it. Every second lik we've made a contribution 2 d arrest of d people, tawkin abt it everyday won't solve anyfin, all I hear z aluu aluu, its disturbing
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by gbanikiti(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Whats the difference between this your picture of the Law apprehending suspects

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/suspect_in_uniport_student_killings3_253446586.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

and this (the street apprehending suspects):

[img]http://www.africanseer.com/thumbnail.php?file=uniport_nigerian_students_245373019.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

haaa! Okija Juju! You have made me shed tears again with your pictures! OMG! I can't stop the tears from flowing!! I didn't even see this one.Lord have mercy on Aluu people! Ndi Aluu emego ihe Aluu!
Re: Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom by tucker12(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
The raven of darkness will hunt the people of Aluu... angry angry angry angry while the typical nigerian police will always try to deny.... Its their nature.

Do we have lawyers in Nairaland. Please what are the odds these suspect will be charged for murder? If no witness shows up kon? Again at what point can you find a credible witness to testify against the people?

The little law i know there must sufficient evidence to prove these people are the killers. If not the same law also protects these set of people !!!

Please a lawyer in house should enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.