Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) (1124 Views)

Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Hahahahaha. Mac, better dont let them get u
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
Reyginus: Hahahahaha. Mac, better dont let them get u

grin grin grin
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by wiegraf: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Eh, I didn't get it immediately.
Is it cowardice or sheer stoopid from the media? Where are all the apologists for the islamic apologist? Get in here and explain yourselves...

I'm still looking at you obama as well
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
wiegraf: Eh, I didn't get it immediately.
Is it cowardice or sheer stoopid from the media? Where are all the apologists for the islamic apologist? Get in here and explain yourselves...

I'm still looking at you obama as well

lol.....I dont blame anyone for being cowardly. There is no use going against a crazy person, best is to smile and look for a covert way to avoid him,

wink
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by wiegraf: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.....I dont blame anyone for being cowardly. There is no use going against a crazy person, best is to smile and look for a covert way to avoid him,

wink

Perfectly reasonable actually, for most people. And to be practical I sometimes feign religion. But obama's supposed to be setting tone for the rest of the world. The ultimate guardian of freedom. This is a WAR.

Gyaaarrrrr

I am serious. No compromises where human rights are involved

Edit: really, I wear glasses yet it still took me a minute or two to get it
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by ParisLove2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2012

Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
wiegraf:

Perfectly reasonable actually, for most people. And to be practical I sometimes feign religion. But obama's supposed to be setting tone for the rest of the world. The ultimate guardian of freedom. This is a WAR.

Gyaaarrrrr

I am serious. No compromises where human rights are involved

Edit: really, I wear glasses yet it still took me a minute or two to get it

Yeah, you have to think about eye tests to understand the joke

As for Obama. Obama plays mind games. Talks sofly and destroys yo with drones. See wetin go happen for libya soon
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by wiegraf: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yeah, you have to think about eye tests to understand the joke

As for Obama. Obama plays mind games. Talks sofly and destroys yo with drones. See wetin go happen for libya soon

One has to admit, I do love me some drones... So I'll have to give him some time... Else I'd curse him...it's effective (both cursing and drones)

I do hope no innocents in libya get some though... So I'll back down... For now....
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2012
wiegraf:

One has to admit, I do love me some drones... So I'll have to give him some time... Else I'd curse him...it's effective (both cursing and drones)

I do hope no innocents in libya get some though... So I'll back down... For now....

I dont support drones. wink

However, if anyone pisses off America, they should not be surprised.
Re: Religious Joke Of The Week! ;) by wiegraf: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Logicboy03:

I dont support drones. wink

However, if anyone pisses off America, they should not be surprised.

It's odd that I actually do. Some very serious moral issues there. I suppose I just think it lesser evil... But it's still very hypocritical to support them

(1) (Reply)

Lost Tribe Return To Israel / Reasons For Religion Conversion In Nigeria / Muoka Is An Anti-christ And A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.