Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System (2500 Views)

Just Exposed! How To Get Loan For Your Business / Unlock Glo,etisalat,mtn Airtel Modems To Universal.exposed / HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2012
In my experience since 2008, I have realized that the three (3) main reasons why traders loose in forex are Fear, Indiscipline and Greed. With over $3500, I have bought/tried numerous robots (forexkiller, forex megabot FAP turbo, forex megatrend, forexgrowthbot) etc and also paid for different forex alerts/services (e.g Currensys);
I have learned a lot from sites like babypips, forexpeacearmy, forexfactory, fx-knight, leveragefx, all in quest for the trading methodology that would suit me and reduce my losses. In fact, I would recommend you check the above listed sites and see what you can gain from them.
Well, the truth is that different strategies work for different people; you have to know what works for you. If your strategy works well for you please stick to it. I have a full time job of 8am – 6pm and have been looking for the strategy that would suit me. I needed something that would take away my emotions from affecting my trading decisions, something that would give me the profit worth the time spent on trading, and something that would help me recover all my lost investment.
You may have gone through a similar experience or even lost a lot of money trading forex even after trying and trying. The only surest SECRET in trading is having small losses and BIG WINS and that is exactly what this system gives to you.

Pros of this system
 Make an average of 30pips/day, 600pips/month on 1pair (with MONEY BACK GUARANTY*)
 Make about 20% of your capital
 Money management principle applied
 Not affected by News
 Works even in Ranging Market conditions
 No single emotions affect your trading decision (100% mechanical, You set it yourself ….NOT A ROBOT)
 No fear factor affects your trading decision (Losses are TOTALLY cancelled…as seen on the statement)
 Conducive trading time (Start at London open & observe with very little monitoring thereby giving you time for your normal day job)
 Comes with an automated sheet that calculates your Take Profit, Stop Loss, and Pending Order if need
 Very little trading experience is required

Cons of this system
 A little expensive (but definitely worth it because it comes with 30days MONEY BACK GUARANTY*)
 The least recommended startup capital to trade is quite high ($2500 - $3000)

Believe me, as long as you take away the Greed factor, I can assure you that you’ll DEFINITELY make good profits with this strategy. I advice that you practice it on a demo account first for as long as you like and see how excellent it is, then in no time you’ll be itching to start with it LIVE and make the Real money. You risk NOTHING after getting and trying this strategy since you can get your money back if it doesn’t work after using it correctly.

More enquiries 08095360347

*MONEY BACK GUARANTY – You get your MONEY BACK (100%) only after you try the strategy CORRECTLY for 20 trading days (starting from the next day after purchase), and you don’t make any profit
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
See statement from 25th of Last month with this system

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
It only ALWAYS get better with this system

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Even with 1 open trade currently....Take a good look at the balance and compare with the last post.

This system is just awesome (In 12 trading days, a total of 600pips so far)

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Gfrey6(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pls help me i want to realy start dis forEx business
Can Ɣ☺ů̥ pls tell me explain to ♍έ, is it advisable Τ̲̅ȍ go into it. A̶̲̥̅♏ unemploy, can i make life out of it? Pls help ♍έ
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gfrey6: Pls help me i want to realy start dis forEx business
Can Ɣ☺ů̥ pls tell me explain to ♍έ, is it advisable Τ̲̅ȍ go into it. A̶̲̥̅♏ unemploy, can i make life out of it? Pls help ♍έ

It is advisable, but at the same time risky. There's no bizness without risk anyway. You need some basic understanding first though of some key things, hence i recommend you use one of the websites I stated in the first post (babypips).

You can definitely make a life out of this as long as you don't bring in any Greed into the bizness
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2012
630 pips in just 12 trading days....believe me, this system is WORTH every penny

Why? Check through the statement carefully....Any loss is ALWAYS recovered. The secret to trading still remains (small losses & BIG WINS)

Trading with this system just started on the 25th of September. No matter the loss, its either recovered back immediately or more is made.

STOP LOSS is a MUST...so you don't leave your trades to any uncertainty

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Check out the equity curve...It would only get better

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
The balance just ALWAYS keeps increasing...........just check the trail

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
Now at the end of today and to wrap up the week, we end up with a TOTAL of 690pips in total in just 13 trading days

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2012
Welcome to a new week....Let's all take note of the profit/balance made so far using this system. I'll try and update the results per day on how the trades are going so you see the beauty of this system.

We ended last week with:
BALANCE = $2958.44
TOTAL PIPS (since 25th of last month) = 690pips

Let's watch out for how this week might end...I can't predict the total number of pips to be earned this week coz that depends largely on how market behaves. The only thing I may assure you is PROFIT at the end of the week
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2012
UPDATE:

As promised, here is an update of the trades so far. With D'RAJJ FX System....it only gets better

You can see that the balance has increased...Just keep watching this thread, till the end of the week and see if the profits is worth having.

One of the MAIN beauty of this system is that "EVERY LOSS is ALWAYS countered by the EXACT PROFIT or even MORE"

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by eddyhaze(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2012
Nice trades! Won't mind to try this and see the outcome
Rajj: UPDATE:

As promised, here is an update of the trades so far. With D'RAJJ FX System....it only gets better

You can see that the balance has increased...Just keep watching this thread, till the end of the week and see if the profits is worth having.

One of the MAIN beauty of this system is that "EVERY LOSS is ALWAYS countered by the EXACT PROFIT or even MORE"
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2012
eddyhaze: Nice trades! Won't mind to try this and see the outcome

When ever you're ready boss...it's all yours wink
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2012
UPDATE

Yesterday ended with NET of 60pips UP. As you can see, the balance has increased

For today, we can only take one trade...so lets see how it ends

NOTE that the total pips earned so far using this system has increased to 810pips in 15 trading days

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nice work you are doing but as i always advice anyone showcasing any system for the purpos of monitoring should link up the account with myfxbook.

Just go to www.myfxbook.com and register. It takes just less than 5 mins to link up any account.

It is unprofessional to cut and paste but with myfxbook, we will be able to follow up real time and also see every detailed info like the total pips, draw down and every singlr useful detail so that we can make our accessment. It is somewhat clody and stressful cutting and pasting.

To understand my point, you can view this test account and see what i mean. You cn see if its a demo or real, when the account started and many other details you may never be able to feed us with.http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/zombie-swing-ea/368753

I can help you link it up in 2 minutes. just give me the broker name, the account num and investor pasword.

Hope you understand. Keep up the good work.

Happy pipping
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by FEMIOLA2: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2012
nice trading system...but i support what toks2008 said...i m not trying to doubt ur integrity but you will agree with me that forex trading is subject to so many things.let s make it more open so that we can gain from this excellent system..kudos!
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by MSItachi: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nice Hedging, averaging and Martingale hybrid wink

subscribed!
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Toks2008: Nice work you are doing but as i always advice anyone showcasing any system for the purpos of monitoring should link up the account with myfxbook.

Just go to www.myfxbook.com and register. It takes just less than 5 mins to link up any account.

It is unprofessional to cut and paste but with myfxbook, we will be able to follow up real time and also see every detailed info like the total pips, draw down and every singlr useful detail so that we can make our accessment. It is somewhat clody and stressful cutting and pasting.

To understand my point, you can view this test account and see what i mean. You cn see if its a demo or real, when the account started and many other details you may never be able to feed us with.http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/zombie-swing-ea/368753

Hope you understand. Keep up the good work.

Happy pipping

Thanks a lot Toks, I thought of that also, but the thing is, myfxbook reveals some key info of the trades like entry price/lot size & take profit. I don't mind any other info being revealed. If there's a way myfxbook could disable these info, then I can always link up my account for a larger public. The system is actually for sale for those who need it and downside is that its also a little expensive hence, I can only reveal little information about it.

Thanks a lot for your contribution...well appreciated
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
Rajj:

Thanks a lot Toks, I thought of that also, but the thing is, myfxbook reveals some key info of the trades like entry price/lot size & take profit. I don't mind any other info being revealed. If there's a way myfxbook could disable these info, then I can always link up my account for a larger public. The system is actually for sale for those who need it and downside is that its also a little expensive hence, I can only reveal little information about it.

Thanks a lot for your contribution...well appreciated

This is very simple to do.

Though i believe that a system should make all info transparent enough to trust it but you can make some details private. like open positions so that no one will see the open positions but you can make evey other detail public which ofcourse includes lot size. But you can keep only open positions private or make the update period longer.

For instance, to show you what i mean, click that fxbook swing trading link i sent and you will see that i have made open positions private so people viewing it can not see the open positions.
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2012
Toks2008:

This is very simple to do.

Though i believe that a system should make all info transparent enough to trust it but you can make some details private. like open positions so that no one will see the open positions but you can make evey other detail public which ofcourse includes lot size. But you can keep only open positions private or make the update period longer.

For instance, to show you what i mean, click that fxbook swing trading link i sent and you will see that i have made open positions private so people viewing it can not see the open positions.

Thanx Toks! smiley
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
MSItachi: Nice Hedging, averaging and Martingale hybrid wink

subscribed!

LOOOOL! My Oga, which one be H.A.M.....thanks boss
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2012
UPDATE:

Our only trade on EU for yesterday just closed this morning with +30pips, it actually didn't close in time enough for another entry this morning. So we'll have to skip EU for today and trade only GU. It's not just about entering trades anyhow, If the time of entry is late and market has left us, we have to wait for another one, instead of just rushing to enter another trade at anytime. wink

It's just like waiting for a bus at the bus station, if you get there late and the bus has left, you better wait for the next available one, if you decide to enter a bike (okada) .....you are prone to any risk on the road, so you are on your own cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy (Just trying to put some humor to the trading scenarios)

New Balance: $3106.06
Total number of pips so far: 840 pips

I'll keep you posted!

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by MSItachi: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rajj:

LOOOOL! My Oga, which one be H.A.M.....thanks boss

hehehe, i personally will like to see the account get to 100k+ not jokes, Thumbs up Bro cool
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello,

Welcome to another piping week wink

Our last week ended with a total of +210pips (not too much but definitely worth the little time spent)

So far using this system, the total number of pips gained is now 900pips in 18 trading days

We still have 1 trade that was carried over from Friday till this week which hasn't closed yet. I couldn't predict the exact number pips to be gained for last week, all I was able to assure you was PROFIT (as delivered grin )

Summary:
Total pips earned so far: 900pips
Account balance: $3165.59

An equity curve like this (or better) is what every successful trader would like

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Quite a number of traders complained about how yesterday went, because of the dull trading day. Still yet...we banked in +30pips on GU, and our EU trade of last Friday that was proving stubborn finally closed today in profit cool

With this system, you really don't have anything to do with News/Chart Analysis/Speeches etc....No matter how the market wants to prove stubborn by spikes or ranges....you'll always end in profit cheesy
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
And before I can even say anything...our trade for today has closed

Total number of pips now reads 990pips
New Account balance $3252.83

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Like I said...it only always gets better

Take your time & check through the statement careful, you'll observe that every loss encountered is always followed by the SAME profit or even Higher.

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
UPDATE:

And what a nice way to start the holiday break.

Total Pips now reads: 1050 pips in 21 trading days

New account balance: $3313.83

Happy Hajj festival every one....see you some other time next week

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by FEMIOLA2: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Rajj: UPDATE:

And what a nice way to start the holiday break.

Total Pips now reads: 1050 pips in 21 trading days

New account balance: $3313.83

Happy Hajj festival every one....see you some other time next week

nice one....i mreally interested in the system..pls what is the lattest update now?...kudos bros!!
Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by Rajj(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Apologies people...had a 'spread' issue with my broker on Sunday night (28th) market open where one of my trades hit stop loss without price getting even near it. The spread difference was about 26pips.

This scenario took our total profit down by -$180. However, due to the beauty of this system...we've been able to make that cash back and we are now up.

Current trade balance reads $3430.55
Current total pips since inception reads 1140 pips

Re: Finally, D'RAJJ Forex Exposed System by FEMIOLA2: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Rajj: Apologies people...had a 'spread' issue with my broker on Sunday night (28th) market open where one of my trades hit stop loss without price getting even near it. The spread difference was about 26pips.

This scenario took our total profit down by -$180. However, due to the beauty of this system...we've been able to make that cash back and we are now up.

Current trade balance reads $3430.55
Current total pips since inception reads 1140 pips

maybe is time to change the broker....unless they are reliable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Room For Sale / Introduce Your Business To All Over World Free Of Cost / Vacuum Packaging Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.