Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day (54560 Views)

Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day by UNLEASHED(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2012
Area_boy: a good coffee with a slight touch of whiskey wrapped with a stick of bh gold, and your mornings will never remain thsame tongue
So on point!
Re: Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day by SkyRider1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Red tea and Green tea has always been around me. My dad must always have hot water in the flask for his Tea since I got to know him till date.

For me Tea is an experience. I discovered Green tea when i visited China. Every home and office you enter welcomes you with either the red or green tea.
For them it is traditional and cultural. I sort their wisdom. A simple explanation was proffered to me: that Tea makes you feel good and reduces the chances of High blood pressure.

I fell for Green Tea. Each drink makes me feel much better. An immediate result is i started shedding weight. My thick middle is almost gone now.

Try it with passion and you will have your own Tea experience to share.
Re: Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day by TmMartins(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
A cup of tea(Lipton Y.Tea) or Nescafe coffee make my day.
I prefer to take them early morning ,pre-lunch and sometimes evening.
In all moderate consumption is the best.
Good night!!!
Re: Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ / Help! My Skin Is Becoming An Eyesore / Female Corper Quarantined For Monkeypox In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.