Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market (6253 Views)

NAFDAC Hits Guinness Nigeria With One Billion Naira Fine / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by Maxymilliano(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Food crisis alert!!!
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by pyyxxaro: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2012
HOPE THIS FLOOD WONT AFFECT THE PRODUCTION OF BURUKUTU shocked , ZOBO ,JEDI tongue , BURANTASHI grin [b]EGBOO..... [/b]etc
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by saintdoh: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2012
D solution to this issue is for d abokis to go bk to their homelands and start farming again,instead of riding okada in d south.
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by anjyzplace: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
This is begining of FAMINE....God help us.
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by Odinaka00(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2012
berem: Na wa o! Tori don get K-leg! Me wey like yam and amala,what would be my fate now? Wahala dey o! embarassed

Too much yam fit make pesin get yam leg o, becareful sis
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by swtcharissa(f): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Little wonder,d yam I bought in sept for 250per one,I cud nt get for 400 even with d plenty 'plz now',I sure say d yams dem wen remain,dem don take am join RELIEF MATERIAL to victims
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by mallorca(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
berem: Na wa o! Tori don get K-leg! Me wey like yam and amala,what would be my fate now? Wahala dey o! embarassed
Eeyaa sorry
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
Garri *singing*...

Now wey yam don cost.... Me wey be Garri go do yanga small especially to Seun and his crew !!!

Long live Ijebu crew!.... Haha......
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by monopolist: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Welcome to FOOD and AGRICULTURE RESTORATION

Don't be a Slave of Natural Disaster and Unnecessary Emergency

Secure your Food and Financial Future by investing in the Cultivation of KING OF FOOD-YAM

Grab your YAM CULTIVATION PLAN worth investing NGN500,000 and Harvesting over NGN1Million every Year

YAM ACRE PLAN is NGN200,000 and YAM PLOT PLAN is NGN33,400

kingolusola@gmail.com
FOOD FOR LIFE PROJECT

Plantation located in Ogun State, Nigeria.
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by coolsamie0(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
While there's abundance here in a town in Benue State
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
kayswag100: hmmm...
Finally! I can now LEGALLY ask whether d scarcity of yam has affected the price of garri in d market...
For: Ijebu Crew!
I can state openly now that the flood will wash away the garri grown from farms, since garri is tubers like yam, this means that we should start storing sacks of garri in our houses. . . .before the price goes up in the market!
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by bigmaut: 12:56am On Oct 13, 2012
KINGwax: allow me to educated your intelligence-starved brain...yam flour is jst a variety. There is cassava flour(not cassava flakes o, cos dt is garri) and banana flour. So they will jes flip the switch
so yu didnt know that d flood which affect yam production also affect cassava,benue is d largest producer of cassava in d whole starving world
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by coalcoal1(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2012
*dhtml:

I can state openly now that the flood will wash away the garri grown from farms, since garri is tubers like yam, this means that we should start storing sacks of garri in our houses. . . .before the price goes up in the market!

the truth is that garri is more expensive now. in my village Isoko for instance, a measure in paint bucket that used to sell for 300 naira is now going for 1500 naira due to the farmlands that have been washed away by flood.

now, the mods cannot ban me legally for saying that the price of garri has been affected cheesy
Re: Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Indomie Instant Noodles Fattening? / Butter, Margarine Or Mayonnaise / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.