Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106633 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
kingphemy:

Horse racing? How do one go about it?

Its d biggest betting market in the world, just google horse racing, horses race everyday mon-sat except on good friday UK and ire, u can use bet365 or ladbrokes to bet on selected horse but u have to have info on it sha but I advice u stick to soccer which u have knowledge of
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by somadila: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
@expertman, i seriously think u should take a break off betting for now plz. to enable u look out for a better way of raking the bookies very hard, it's a pity u lost some good cash to those wicked bookies but it's still part of the experience one need to have in this field to be better. sincerely, the odds of lay betting is really scaring and discouraging even from the onset, can't imagine a liability of $320 just because of $10 profit , this is disheartening knowing that in this game, anything can happen.

I want to say that we punters really need to look into some other markets like overall total corners , overall cards. i think it's more safer than goal market , i have taken time to analyze some teams that has good chances of playing corners in a match and they hardly disappoint . e.g of such teams are :
juventus, liverpool, chelsea , mancity, inter milan, cagliari, etc. their rates of corners are usually on the high side and i discovered that bookies do give good odds in corner markets than goal markets. u see odds for over 10 corners @1.83, 1.90, 2.10, etc. so tipping for these games for over 10 corners all always safer than goal markets.
For records sake, Aston villa vs Arsenal match on 24/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 13
chelsea vs mancity 25/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 17
swansea vs liverpool 25/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 13
parma vs inter milan 27/11/2012 still playing goaless draw as @70 mins with a total of 13 corners

Teams that has poor corner markets are barcelona, real madrid, etc. tipping these teams for under 10 corners are also safer.

so i think we really need to look into this corner market and exploit other good teams that knows how to play corners very well and tap into them now before it's too late.

Then if u're interested in cards markets, checkout on Argentina : primera division, primera B nacional, coper argentina , super cup , and all italian division both seria A, seria B, lega pro C1/A , C1/B. C2/A, C2/B, infact those ones they always get red card per match which equates to 2 yellow cards.
@all , Regards and remain focus in this great business of great minds grin

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
marlockj: haha! I cnt stop lafin.dis thread eh.so 4ni tk hrt.laf rolling on d floor ,ewoh I don match shit oh cuz of laf.

I don't think you shud laff expertman is one person that will tell u when he's making it and when he has lost many pple tell u only when they win neva when they lose, anyway I wish us good luck WE GO MAKE AM
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by valarinz: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
inter milan and zaragoza just fall my hand badly now, anyways anyone know the best and most reliable way to deposit and withdraw funds on bet365.com, share pls
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by somadila: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
valarinz: inter milan and zaragoza just fall my hand badly now, anyways anyone know the best and most reliable way to deposit and withdraw funds on bet365.com, share pls
D most reliable way of funding and withdrawal from that site for now remains U.B.A. V.I.S.A. A.F.R.I.C.A.R.D regards
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
@ Ayobetzz. Don't let today's prediction get you down. Maybe next time, try to ask for views here before you stake. Your odds are great and your predictions are good. Keep it up bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
valarinz: inter milan and zaragoza just fall my hand badly now, anyways anyone know the best and most reliable way to deposit and withdraw funds on bet365.com, share pls
If you don't have international passport or national id card, forget b365 for now.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bose555: 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Michky: @ Ayobetzz. Don't let today's prediction get you down. Maybe next time, try to ask for views here before you stake. Your odds are great and your predictions are good. Keep it up bro.
you right my man, dat kind odd i don't go 4 it.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by shina101(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Abeg my people which betting site don't I need verification for like bet365? Thanx in advance
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by wundakind(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2012
abeg gurus post picks for us na
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ganjafama(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Am taking a break off betting for now. Zaragoza messed me up yesterday. My account is now $0. I want to take a 1 month break to develop a strategy. By God's grace january I'll be back refreshed. Merry Xmas to u all in advance.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2012
bukahands:

I don't think you shud laff expertman is one person that will tell u when he's making it and when he has lost many pple tell u only when they win neva when they lose, anyway I wish us good luck WE GO MAKE AM
baba I didn't laf cuz he lose bt hw funny he wrote it.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Ganjafama: Am taking a break off betting for now. Zaragoza messed me up yesterday. My account is now $0. I want to take a 1 month break to develop a strategy. By God's grace january I'll be back refreshed. Merry Xmas to u all in advance.
pple are givin up! Wat is hppning?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Michky: If you don't have international passport or national id card, forget b365 for now.

Seconded ur money go just hang there. And also GTB visa dollar card is also good for deposit and withdrawal and ma withdrawal comes back in $$$ u know I luv the benjamins
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by nairabase(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Hello

guys i will like to share my own experience on bet365, i signed up with bet365 about two months ago i funded my account with 200USD using my GTBank Naira Mastercard and they gave me an extra 200USD as bonus, i was happy when i saw 400USD in my account on bet365 not knowing they had some wicked plans for me, i felt i will be able to withdraw both my deposit and bonus after staking 3 times.

I didnt know they had stake over requirements for my 200USD bonus to be activated for betting, i was meant to use my 200USD initial deposit to stake on matches with odds of 1.5 and above. what i was doing at first was to bet on live matches when the score line could be like chelsea 3 Swansea 0, i did this to reduce my risk and for my bonus to be activated for staking but i didnt know these boomakers are also wise and wont give out money just like that.

After much less risk staking on live matches though their odds were relatively low, i made an extra 32USD making it 432USD plus bonus. I couldnt use the bonus to stake still because it wasnt activated yet.

So one particular evening when UEFA champios league was been played i decided to bet on the matches with almost all my initial deposit, i placed bet on madrid match and bayern match expecting them to win because this was my first real bet above odds of 1.5. to my widest surprise madrid drew the match and i lost about 150USD from my initial deposit.

I felt so annoyed that i paused staking for a while, now i have just 266USD plus the 200USD bonus still yet to be activated. I need to stake 110USD extra to release my bonus right now.

I feel motivated right now because i am ready to use what is left in my account to make 1000USD before december ends, i am here to get more motivation from you guys, there is a strategy that can be used to suck that cash from these boomakers. one thing i have learnt so far is not to be greedy when betting because this boomakers are out there to make money too.

I need picks from you guys on matches with odds above 1.5 that i can stake on, i believe i will win my next stake to release my 200USD bonus.

Another wahala am having with bet365 is their verification process, i submitted a drivers license to them and they said they want either national ID or international passport. please where can i obtain a national ID and how long does it take?

Thanks guys
we go make am
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by cyif2003(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2012
nairabase: Hello

guys i will like to share my own experience on bet365, i signed up with bet365 about two months ago i funded my account with 200USD using my GTBank Naira Mastercard and they gave me an extra 200USD as bonus, i was happy when i saw 400USD in my account on bet365 not knowing they had some wicked plans for me, i felt i will be able to withdraw both my deposit and bonus after staking 3 times.

I didnt know they had stake over requirements for my 200USD bonus to be activated for betting, i was meant to use my 200USD initial deposit to stake on matches with odds of 1.5 and above. what i was doing at first was to bet on live matches when the score line could be like chelsea 3 Swansea 0, i did this to reduce my risk and for my bonus to be activated for staking but i didnt know these boomakers are also wise and wont give out money just like that.

After much less risk staking on live matches though their odds were relatively low, i made an extra 32USD making it 432USD plus bonus. I couldnt use the bonus to stake still because it wasnt activated yet.

So one particular evening when UEFA champios league was been played i decided to bet on the matches with almost all my initial deposit, i placed bet on madrid match and bayern match expecting them to win because this was my first real bet above odds of 1.5. to my widest surprise madrid drew the match and i lost about 150USD from my initial deposit.

I felt so annoyed that i paused staking for a while, now i have just 266USD plus the 200USD bonus still yet to be activated. I need to stake 110USD extra to release my bonus right now.

I feel motivated right now because i am ready to use what is left in my account to make 1000USD before december ends, i am here to get more motivation from you guys, there is a strategy that can be used to suck that cash from these boomakers. one thing i have learnt so far is not to be greedy when betting because this boomakers are out there to make money too.

I need picks from you guys on matches with odds above 1.5 that i can stake on, i believe i will win my next stake to release my 200USD bonus.

Another wahala am having with bet365 is their verification process, i submitted a drivers license to them and they said they want either national ID or international passport. please where can i obtain a national ID and how long does it take?

Thanks guys
we go make am

u cud av goten d national i.d or international passport b4 depositing in d acct. Wel al is nt yet lost. D easiest to get is d internatnal passport which u kan get dat particular day of procesin or d nxt dependin in d state wich u ar applying 4 it kus of d crowd at embasies. Cost shud nt b more dan 20k. Gud luck
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by nairabase(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Hello

I will prefer the national ID to reduce cost.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2012

Thanks guys
we go make am

Omo national id card na long thing go for international passport, as for the bonus u have to wager times 3 of the deposit + bonus on odds above 1.5 asian habdicap excluded eg if u deposit $100 u get another $100 making it $200 u have to make total bet of $200 times 3 $600 within 90 days hahaha them get sense na
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2012

Thanks guys
we go make am

Omo national id card na long thing go for international passport, as for the bonus u have to wager times 3 of the deposit + bonus on odds above 1.5 asian habdicap excluded eg if u deposit $100 u get another $100 making it $200 u have to make total bet of $200 times 3 $600 within 90 days hahaha them get sense na
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2012

Thanks guys
we go make am

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by wundakind(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2012
pls what does asian handicap mean?
I knw other handicaps sha but its asian handicap thats confusin me
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
somadila: @expertman,
I want to say that we punters really need to look into some other markets like overall total corners , overall cards. i think it's more safer than goal market , i have taken time to analyze some teams that has good chances of playing corners in a match and they hardly disappoint . e.g of such teams are :
juventus, liverpool, chelsea , mancity, inter milan, cagliari, etc. their rates of corners are usually on the high side and i discovered that bookies do give good odds in corner markets than goal markets. u see odds for over 10 corners @1.83, 1.90, 2.10, etc. so tipping for these games for over 10 corners all always safer than goal markets.
For records sake, Aston villa vs Arsenal match on 24/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 13
chelsea vs mancity 25/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 17
swansea vs liverpool 25/11/2012 ended in a goaless draw with a total corners of 13
parma vs inter milan 27/11/2012 still playing goaless draw as @70 mins with a total of 13 corners

Teams that has poor corner markets are barcelona, real madrid, etc. tipping these teams for under 10 corners are also safer.

so i think we really need to look into this corner market and exploit other good teams that knows how to play corners very well and tap into them now before it's too late.

Then if u're interested in cards markets, checkout on Argentina : primera division, primera B nacional, coper argentina , super cup , and all italian division both seria A, seria B, lega pro C1/A , C1/B. C2/A, C2/B, infact those ones they always get red card per match which equates to 2 yellow cards.... grin

Thinking of it you are right bro...Pls what sites can one use to analyze teams for corners, cards etc? I will like to test my predictions on matches this week so as to develop a good system.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ayobetzz: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2012

Thanks guys
we go make am

there is always a way but you gat to be ready...as for that ur bonus it depends when ur 1st deposit of $200 was.. and i can beliv that u dnt knw this ''after 90days of ur 1st deposit and you dnt reach ur deposit requirements jxt 4get that money u ar seein @ ur bonus acct
here is sum tipz on how to claim ur bonus of 200usd @ 365..4rm wot u said abv u deposited 2h and dey gav u 2h makin it $400 now luk at wot dey xpect you to do within 90days of ur 1st deposit to play games wot $1200 total within 90days if u ar tradin wit $20 per a game dat means you will nid to bet on 60 gamez and wit minimum odds of 1.5 xcludin inplay, under 3 goals etc as for the days e.g u deposited $200 today and 2h was given to u. 2moro ur 90days will remain 89dayz and so on
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2012

Thanks guys
we go make am

baba dnt blame bet 365 is all ur fault,hw do u xpect to witdraw bonus.it is 100% ur fault.y did u nt read deir term and conditions.b4 u do any tin u 1st of all look at d disadvantages b4 d advantages.it jst lik some punters here,dey will neva tell u hw much dey lost bt will b happy wen dey are getting their moni bck in d name of I jst won 300dolls,meanwhile u hv spent up to 500dolls to get 300dolls.this is a game my broda.is either u win or bookmakers win.ur own is a small story if pple here unfold deir stories abt dis game u will b shocked,inshrt season 3 will end.finally sorry.is a lesson to u,me n others.sorry once again ur moni don enter Toronto well.d prblm u pple are havin is dat once u deposit una body go jst dey swt una,u no 1 hear say u read term and condition nw fish bone don hang 4 ur neck,no matter d cups of water u drink fish bone comot na wahala.my advice nw is dat u shuld enter street weda na gala u see u buy begin dey hawk.I hear say gala Dey move market 4 lagos street wen u mke enof profit u fund planetofbet.If u fail in planetofbet na him b say na street get u.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by valarinz: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2012
Does anyone else bet on ice hockey here, or am i d only one. Ive been doing that for a while now esp d russian mhl and it seems quite profitable and predictable but it seems much pple r not aware of that, anyone else pls share ur experiences.
Like today im going for omskie yastreby and angarsk to win, though the odds are low but they are 95% sure bets.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Warning for new punters neva u near nariastake,bet365. Go 4 PLANETOFBET.dats all I cn say.so dat it wil nt look as if am advertising.is jst an advise.so dat u will nt cry 2mr.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Ayobetzz: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2012
@nairabase as for verification you will need PVC postal verification code...which they will send to you...if you av not gotten urs and u will need either national id or int'l passport to complete the verification. if you still av any question drop it here..there is always a way!...and for you to knw wer u ar @ d race of u meetn ur $1200 login into ur act go to offer and click on bonus history u will see wer u ar and wot it remains for u to hit ur target witin 90days of ur 1st deposit.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2012
marlockj: Warning for new punters neva u near nariastake,bet365. Go 4 PLANETOFBET.dats all I cn say.so dat it wil nt look as if am advertising.is jst an advise.so dat u will nt cry 2mr.

Oga I beg to disagree the only problem with bet365 is their verification process once u do that u will enjoy it, they have beta odds than POB and also have beta reputation and much wider market
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2012
bukahands:

Oga I beg to disagree the only problem with bet365 is their verification process once u do that u will enjoy it, they have beta odds than POB and also have beta reputation and much wider market

Not forgeting monthly and loyalty bonus
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2012
marlockj: baba dnt blame bet 365 is all ur fault,hw do u xpect to witdraw bonus.it is 100% ur fault.y did u nt read deir term and conditions.b4 u do any tin u 1st of all look at d disadvantages b4 d advantages.it jst lik some punters here,dey will neva tell u hw much dey lost bt will b happy wen dey are getting their moni bck in d name of I jst won 300dolls,meanwhile u hv spent up to 500dolls to get 300dolls.this is a game my broda.is either u win or bookmakers win.ur own is a small story if pple here unfold deir stories abt dis game u will b shocked,inshrt season 3 will end.finally sorry.is a lesson to u,me n others.sorry once again ur moni don enter Toronto well.d prblm u pple are havin is dat once u deposit una body go jst dey swt una,u no 1 hear say u read term and condition nw fish bone don hang 4 ur neck,no matter d cups of water u drink fish bone comot na wahala.my advice nw is dat u shuld enter street weda na gala u see u buy begin dey hawk.I hear say gala Dey move market 4 lagos street wen u mke enof profit u fund planetofbet.If u fail in planetofbet na him b say na street get u.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by marlockj: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2012
bukahands:

baba we are nt dragin my broda dey hv mre mrkt n odds.bt who hv to go tru deir process.read pples comment here.we are nt dragin who is beta afterall is nt my bookmake or urs.bt we are after stress and easy to get tru.bet.planetofbet if u are a newbies u cn register today n strt today n bet.bt bet365 nt so.peesonnally I hv acct wit dem.waitin my verification till nw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (101)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.