Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Football Betting Season 3 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 3 (106617 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
THA BOSS: Pls Nlanderz I have a big problem and don't know aw to go bout it. I want to fund ma bet365 account using a UBA africard but don't know aw to go bout it.

Any reply iz priceless to me. Fanks guys.
I was confused lyk u b4 I made enquries...we are here to help eachoda out....The uba africard can be used for payments online..be..t36.5 and lad..bro.ke.s accept it..just go to a uba branch with your drivers license or international passport or voters card or staff I'd(some branches accept student id) also u need 2 passport photographs and nepa bill...the card is 500 naira for instant which they will giv u dat day and 750 naira for personalized whch takes about 3 days...the minimum deposit for bet..36.5 and lad.br.okes is 10 dolls or 5 pounds..the verification process with bet..3.65 is tedious so make sure u have all documents...lad..bro.kes accept your card immediately and no verification wahala..good luck
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by THABOSS1: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva:
I was confused lyk u b4 I made enquries...we are here to help eachoda out....The uba africard can be used for payments online..be..t36.5 and lad..bro.ke.s accept it..just go to a uba branch with your drivers license or international passport or voters card or staff I'd(some branches accept student id) also u need 2 passport photographs and nepa bill...the card is 500 naira for instant which they will giv u dat day and 750 naira for personalized whch takes about 3 days...the minimum deposit for bet..36.5 and lad.br.okes is 10 dolls or 5 pounds..the verification process with bet..3.65 is tedious so make sure u have all documents...lad..bro.kes accept your card immediately and no verification wahala..good luck

fank u so much ma chairman I have d card already pls wats issue number and card security number and how can I get dem
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by THABOSS1: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ bukahands and oda veiwing dis topic make una help me nau. Abeg do u use africard to fund ur bet365 and ladbrokes.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
THA BOSS: @ bukahands and oda veiwing dis topic make una help me nau. Abeg do u use africard to fund ur bet365 and ladbrokes.
The card number is the one on the front of the card...the ccv is the 3 digit number at the back..the password is the 4 digit pin u changed at the atm...not the atm pin o...the I pin..there is a space for change I pin at the atm
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by shina101(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Abeg my people which betting site don't I need verification for like bet365? Thanx in advance
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
shina101: Abeg my people which betting site don't I need verification for like bet365? Thanx in advance

Ladbrokes.com pob etc
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by shina101(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
thanx, but bet365 don chop my $278 wey i win be dat.
bukahands:

Ladbrokes.com pob etc
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva:
The card number is the one on the front of the card...the ccv is the 3 digit number at the back..the password is the 4 digit pin u changed at the atm...not the atm pin o...the I pin..there is a space for change I pin at the atm

Bet365 and ladbrokes won't ask for ur atm pin, ladbrokes will only ask for ur password u used to register with them even bet365 will ask for security u registered with em
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
shina101: thanx, but bet365 don chop my $278 wey i win be dat.

Don't understand which $278
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
bukahands:

Bet365 and ladbrokes won't ask for ur atm pin, ladbrokes will only ask for ur password u used to register with them even bet365 will ask for security u registered with em
Okaaay...there is a web I pin too
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva:
Okaaay...there is a web I pin too

Yes there is
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by shina101(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
i deposited $10 and won $278 with it thru virtual football
bukahands:

Don't understand which $278
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by THABOSS1: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva:

Pls wats csc number and password iz it d same as dose 3 digit number @ d back of d card. And is d password d i-pin. Am funding ladbrokes.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
THA BOSS:

Pls wats csc number and password iz it d same as dose 3 digit number @ d back of d card. And is d password d i-pin. Am funding ladbrokes.

The csc is the 3 digit @ the bac, the password is ur ladbrokes password
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
shina101: i deposited $10 and won $278 with it thru virtual football

U can withdraw if u verify with your international passport
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa for cup games o...anderlecht flogged mechelen 4-1 at mechelen's home...now anderlecht vs Mechelen no goal during 90 mins...what else can someone bet on in this life?
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva: Na wa for cup games o...anderlecht flogged mechelen 4-1 at mechelen's home...now anderlecht vs Mechelen no goal during 90 mins...what else can someone bet on in this life?

Omo I no understand even over 1.5 combo this days no too sure
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva: Na wa for cup games o...anderlecht flogged mechelen 4-1 at mechelen's home...now anderlecht vs Mechelen no goal during 90 mins...what else can someone bet on in this life?
Sometimes soccer is just wierd. I think we should make more single bets and combo with only 0.01% of bank.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by bukahands(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Michky: Sometimes soccer is just wierd. I think we should make more single bets and combo with only 0.01% of bank.

Micky ur right combo is quite disastrous most time u win win all and d one u didn't expect to lose becomes d bad bet. I go dey drop ma usual singles
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
POP AND LADBROKERS WHICH 1 IS D BEST
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
bukahands:

Micky ur right combo is quite disastrous most time u win win all and d one u didn't expect to lose becomes d bad bet. I go dey drop ma usual singles
I did a combo of 8 games recently and one match spoilt it. One match! Mehn, just that single red line pains so much i tell you. I will be dropping picks aswell. Putting final touches. We will succeed. Lets keep believing.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
teeboy4x: POP AND LADBROKERS WHICH 1 IS D BEST
Just pick one or both and punt. They are both great.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ah! finally,

73' Real Madrid - Alcoyano 1-0

I just realised that Madrid won the first leg by 4-1. It is not suprising that the score line was 0-0 for over 1 hour into the second leg. If we had put this consideration into our pre-match analysis, we won't have picked the over 2.5 option for this match, knowing that the motivation is going to be really depleted on the Madrid divide.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Do u know that the only sure 1.5 today without cup games is 1.10 Dortmund...what is the use of betting then? This thing dey annoy me...when I put under 2.5 dat day it will be 2 goals first half...When I put over 2.5 no goal till 80th minute
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hello house... Pls does any body know on daniel mcelias? I need to know before I do something detrimental to him. Pls anyone with useful info on him, quickly share. I'll be wiating, tanx
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hello house... Pls does any body know one
daniel mcelias? I need to know before I do something detrimental to him. Pls anyone with useful info on him, quickly share. I'll be wiating, tanx
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
sanchez4eva: Do u know that the only sure 1.5 today without cup games is 1.10 Dortmund...what is the use of betting then? This thing dey annoy me...when I put under 2.5 dat day it will be 2 goals first half...When I put over 2.5 no goal till 80th minute
hahahahahaha....LMAO. Am telling you, its easy to become paranoid in this business. But don't let that weigh you down cos it's just coincidence. Those markets used to be sure but honestly i don't know whats been going on recently. Real madrid with all their galacticos couldn't muster even 1/2 a goal in their last match against Betis. Man U, likewise against Norwich. Confusing.
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by Michky: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Amazing, Madrid to the rescue!

FT Real Madrid - Alocano 3-0
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by sanchez4eva: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Michky: hahahahahaha....LMAO. Am telling you, its easy to become paranoid in this business. But don't let that weigh you down cos it's just coincidence. Those markets used to be sure but honestly i don't know whats been going on recently. Real madrid with all their galacticos couldn't muster even 1/2 a goal in their last match against Betis. Man U, likewise against Norwich. Confusing.
Yes o....Right now many punters have given up...
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by THABOSS1: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Fanks bosses lad brokes worked gringrin
Re: Football Betting Season 3 by shina101(m): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Abeg, how i fit withdraw from ladbrokes.com ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

Transport And Haulage Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.