Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? (6040 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
To set the record straight, I am not trying to insult or mock anybody, I am genuinely interested.

Please describe how you feel when you are ''in the spirit''.
Do you feel waves of electrity, euphoria, ecstasy, what exactly?

And please do not exaggerate like a delusional poet.
Be honest because your God is watching you.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by seyibrown(f): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Subscribing ...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by eddy1977(m): 12:46am On Oct 13, 2012
What does it mean: to be in the spirit?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2012
I'm no expert but I believe it is when you are in full concentration in the spiritual realm.
Christians should be the ones answering.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
i feel high

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by jhydebaba(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi: i feel high
High as in when u take some green bottles
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by jide4lagos(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
YOU NEED THE TAKE IGBO AFGHANISTAN TO HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
jhydebaba:
High as in when u take some green bottles
like tonto dike was feeling high in the studios

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by DrGboy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
I feel a form of indescribable spiritual connection.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by azyaq(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
I more of the heavenlly spirit than dat of dis earth
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by mcevans1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
As for me, I don't think prayer is supposed to be about "feeling" anything. It's an act of communication with God, and God's presence in your heart or in the room or anywhere you're praying in, isn't contingent on any feelings. I feel relaxed and peaceful. My head clears even if I am confused or stressed out. It's quality time with God and it's awesome. I feel like He always listens to me, even if I don't always get the answers that I want.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by SamMilla1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2012
I plan to visit spirit world only once.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by nwaneri(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Are we supposed tobe gavitating in and out of the spirit? What will we be doing when we are out of thre spirit? CHRISTIANS are supposed to live by the spirit, in a constant unbroken communion. So when u r in the spirit, u still feel normal. The only thing is that you are living with a better conciousness of God, His Christ and His Spirit. That now makes u live differently from what is normally seen around. To me taht term "being in the spirit" was coined by poeple and made sound soooooooooo esoteric that people believe that is for certain class of people. jesus saved all men to bring them back to the bosom of God and not just men of God.
This is myhumble submission

Cheers

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Youngzedd(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:
like tonto dike was feeling high in the studios

laugh wan kill me here 4 dis thread.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Youngzedd(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Sam Milla: I plan to visit spirit world only once.

Na only once my bro.

D€ATH no dey smile.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by omiobo: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
As far as I'm concerned,being in the spirit is experience always want to have. I love every moment that I'm in the spirit because I see things which are hidden from a canal man.
Whenever I'm led by the spirit,I always like the result. You won't regret it when you are allow the spirit to take the lead.
To be led the spirit means your flesh submitting the to spirit lead. And most people can't be in the spirit because they always hearken to the demand of the flesh. foods,alcohol,sex,crazy fashion I.e things of the world.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by lekkie073(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
what r they saying on dis thread sef? #open d refridgerator pour some macdowell (spirit), sip a bit# am feeling high already coolwhat r they saying on dis thread sef? #open d refridgerator pour some macdowell (spirit), sip a bit# am feeling high already cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
All dis una topics sef.

If u wan to xperienz dis feeling, then get born again and ask for the infilling of the Holyspirit.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by newmaonza: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
inurmind: To set the record straight, I am not trying to insult or mock anybody, I am genuinely interested.

Please tune in to EMMANUEL TV for answers or better still call their prayer line on 08033300666
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by guttentag(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Smoke fresh weed and u will know how it feel to be in the spirit

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by fankasibe: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
inurmind: I'm no expert but I believe it is when you are in full concentration in the spiritual realm.
Christians should be the ones answering.
i'm a muslim and i had being in spirit once, i felt i coundn't breath and couldn't open my eyez at will.....making it easy to hear His Message. Being in d spirit has nothing to do with ur religion, its a spiritual priviledge by God.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
inurmind: To set the record straight, I am not trying to insult or mock anybody, I am genuinely interested.

instead of asking why don't you try †☺ have a personal encounter with the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by silvaspecs: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
Being in the spirit has nothing to do with FEELINGS! Feelings are purely soulical Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd the spirit Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd being in the spirit Iڪ pure communion Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd synchronization with the Holy spirit. Other functions of the spirit apart from communion are intuiution Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd conscience.
On the other hand, the soul Iڪ the seat/center of human personality, amongst which, its also endowed with functions such as FEELING, the seat of our MIND Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd INTERLECT.
Thanks...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by lumeneng22: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi: i feel high
.Like drunkiness or what?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by jimjones: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
what the fark is spirit and how the fark does one get in it?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
omiobo: As far as I'm concerned,being in the spirit is experience always want to have. I love every moment that I'm in the spirit because I see things which are hidden from a canal man.
Whenever I'm led by the spirit,I always like the result. You won't regret it when you are allow the spirit to take the lead.
To be led the spirit means your flesh submitting the to spirit lead. And most people can't be in the spirit because they always hearken to the demand of the flesh. foods,alcohol,sex,crazy fashion I.e things of the world.
how was the land of the spirit?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
jim jones: what the fark is spirit and how the fark does one get in it?
very very simple,just find a means of way of feeling high
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
lumeneng22: .Like drunkiness or what?
like tonto latest,so if u see me feeling high just say hiiiiiiiii
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by omiobo: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
onatisi:
how was the land of the spirit?

grin. It can't be described,u need to be there.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
omiobo:

grin. It can't be described,u need to be there.
is it like fantasy island ?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are In The Spirit? by elampiro(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am a catholic, I believe a lot in quiet contemplative prayers. There are times when I go to church to pray that I feel like nothing else matters in life, only to think about the might of God. Imagining the power of the one who created the whole world, who gave us life, who balanced the air, breeze, sun heat all in harmony. Then I hear the cool hymn coming from the choir, it is like I should remain in this meditation for the whole day. That's how I know I am in the spirit. I don't use the word 'being in the spirit', I only know I feel differently. Like being ecstatic in the presence of God without any news coming that I have won a lottery or the priest giving me a false hope that I will miraculously buy a jeep tomorrow.

A lot of times I wish I was a catholic priest, just living to experiencing this quiet devotion everyday devoid of worldly distractions and material pursuits.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Late CAC Founder, Apostle Ayo Babalola From The Book That Reveals His L / When Is Civil Disobedience Allowed For A Christian? / An Atheist Reviews The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.