Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Akwa Ibom State: Open Letter To My Annang Schoolmates And Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State: Open Letter To My Annang Schoolmates And Friends (548 Views)

Ati Annang Leadership: Prince Ikim Hailsn Leader Akha / Osun State: Open Letter To PMB By Jamiu Orimolade / Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State: Open Letter To My Annang Schoolmates And Friends by blog4all(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2012
http://blog4all-com..com/2012/10/akwa-ibom-state-open-letter-to-my.html

My dear friends,

You know how much I treasure our friendship, a relationship we cultivated in college when we had no accolades and titles to our names. For the avoidance of doubt I have chosen to address you as such to emphasize our closeness and underscore the extent of our relationship which permits us to address each other by our first and known names devoid of the titles we now bear. You will please excuse the publication of your names through this medium. It is something I regret to do but which I consider unavoidable if I must state my case as I intend to do in this piece.

The political exigencies in our state (Akwa Ibom) has necessitated this open letter to my friends of Annang origin arising from the mental harm, anguish and frustration that I have to endure following the on-going conspiracy and political manipulation to disinherit or rather deny me and my community the right to leadership of the state. With all intent and purpose, I have a genuine and legitimate aspiration to contest the governorship election of Akwa Ibom state in 2015 under the platform of the PDP in consonance with the party’s zoning arrangement that revolves around the three senatorial district of that state. As you are all aware, Obong Victor Attah and my classmate and friend Godswill Akpabio had both contested election under the platform of the party and won two terms consecutively on the strength of the party’s zoning arrangement. In both instances and for a period of sixteen years, the southern senatorial district comprising my homestead, Oron have kept faith with PDP respecting and abiding with the whims of the leadership of the party; whether it be for policies or appointments that are favourable or otherwise to zone.

Read More @ http://blog4all-com..com/2012/10/akwa-ibom-state-open-letter-to-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Suspends Restriction Of Trucks’ Movement / Nigeria Exports Religion India Exports Cars.. / Tukur Acknowledges Acn’s Drive In S-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.