Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Wish This Can Happen In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish This Can Happen In Nigeria (480 Views)

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / I Wish This Election Will Be Postpond! Says Buhari / I Wish This Will Happen In Nigeria: Jail The Corrupt So They Can Be Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish This Can Happen In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
A new law has emerged in uae. All the shops that sell phones are forced to have a scanner.
Any phone been sold out is recorded on a software with the persons id scanned and the phones imei
sent to the police database. The police also have access to all the telecoms database.

Incase of a missing phone simply call the police, tell them your name or imei or id card number
and they will check who picked the phone, where he lives and where he is at the moment. wonderful.

leaving the airport with any used or new phone is also an issue now. the police will check the imei
and be sure it was bought legitimatly.

buying a simcard in uae is as difficult as taking a loan in Nigeria grin
your id and finger print (new law)
If you insert your sim in any stolen phone you are on your own.

Source: Eye withness cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Delta Leaders Score Uduaghan High, Hails Gov At 58 BY Sinebe A – OCTOBER 22, 2 / Allegation Of Fraud Trails Recruitment Of 500 Teachers In Edo / A Challenge Of Bakassi Ruling Would Have Failed- Judge Bola Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.